Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
3 punti?

BRk4Gd2_700wa_0.gif

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
2-3.

Will be hard I know, given that Sassuolo are our bogey team and this being away and all.

My mind says no but my heart says yes, yes one million times yes!

Forza Rino! Forza Milan!

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
I forgot it was going to be mini-reunion with one of our primavera graduate snakes and The Prince. Looking forward to seeing them in action as well.

Although in Locatelli's case it will be in that jealous and hurt way one eyes up an ex from across the room at a party of mutual acquaintances. Hoping she doesn't look fantastic and secretly praying that she has gotten ugly in the two months since she dumped your sorry ass.

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
3-0. Scored by KPB, Locatelli, Matri. Easy win for Sassuolo.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
OMG what Loca... I’m going to cry, I will not be able to bear seeing him in another shirt...

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Loca is not a snake, he needed playing time & stayed for ages with us trying to get it here...

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
he could have gone on loan or with buyback clause. maybe he fall out with rino. don't know.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
With Borini out we should try to line up like this

Hakan==Samu==Suso

Jack==Biglia==Bakayoko ('cos like, why not - give Kessie a rest)

RR==Romagnoli==Musacchio==Calabria

Gigio (even though Reina would be better)

Tsadjout coming in if there is no joy in the first half.

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
With Borini out we should try to line up like this

Hakan==Samu==Suso

Jack==Biglia==Bakayoko ('cos like, why not - give Kessie a rest)

RR==Romagnoli==Musacchio==Caldara

Gigio (even though Reina would be better)

Tsadjout coming in if there is no joy in the first half.

I'd rather start Suso or Samu as a false 9 over a false pro footballer like Borini for sure. I mean Hakan, Suso, and Jack are much more likely to score for us anyway.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Samu or Bona for False 9, the latter can actually be a threat in the air

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'd rather start Suso or Samu as a false 9 over a false pro footballer like Borini for sure. I mean Hakan, Suso, and Jack are much more likely to score for us anyway.

We probably will get to see someone else as false 9 seeing as Borini is injured.

Samu or Bona for False 9, the latter can actually be a threat in the air

Good point, I too noticed he is not bad in the air although he's not particularly tall.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
At best a draw, won't get much more against decent opposition with such a shite coach in charge.

Can't believe our management gave him a chance, considering our situation ( need to get into Cl ASAP) and his shite coaching record before Milan, and his mediocre record under the previous Chinise fakers.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
ovviamente 3 punti

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Castillejo will act as a false nine. [Sky]

Probable Milan Xl vs. Sassuolo (4-3-3):

Donnarumma; Abate, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, Castillejo, Calhanoglu. [Sky]

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Castillejo will act as a false nine. [Sky]

Probable Milan Xl vs. Sassuolo (4-3-3):

Donnarumma; Abate, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, Castillejo, Calhanoglu. [Sky]

Will be interesting to watch with this lineup, to say the least. More defensive fullbacks in Abate and RR, with Samu false 9. With how well Sassuolo have started the season compared to us, and without a real ST, I think a draw would be a good result in all honesty.

That said, 3 pts or bust!

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
With how well Sassuolo have started the season compared to us, and without a real ST, I think a draw would be a good result in all honesty.

That said, 3 pts or bust!

midtable mentality

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Through balls from any of Hakan, Bona and Suso to the pacy Samu, yummy.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fuck Gattuso regardless of the result of this match.

This team only knows how to spell one word at the moment.

GRIND.

For nothing good. To abysmal infinity. For eternity.

Yeah they might pull off a win versus Sassuolo but they need no Roma wonder once every three month. They need three fucking points versus regular and "doable" teams.

Fucking trash. Fucking bad. Fucking mad.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
gattuso only knows 1 formation?

Our shit coach is so limited it’s not even funny. Stuck on one formation with no idea how to vary things.

Why not try a 4-4-2 with Biglia-Bakayoko in the middle, Suso and Bona on the wing and Samu & Hakan up front. Suso and Bona can interchange with Samu and Hakan up front within the game as well

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why not try a 4-4-2 with Biglia-Bakayoko in the middle, Suso and Bona on the wing and Samu & Hakan up front. Suso and Bona can interchange with Samu and Hakan up front within the game as well

:thumbsup: I actually kind of like that idea. If they were able to pull it off it would throw off the opposition quite a bit.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
:thumbsup: I actually kind of like that idea. If they were able to pull it off it would throw off the opposition quite a bit.

This is the kind of unpredictability and variation that could catch teams by surprise and win us games.

Unfortunately our coach is absolute shit and one dimensional