Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ibra hasnt played with the team significantly

No left back

Diaz out

Kessie did not play

What do you expect?

Why arent you praising the fact that we have pulled out the 3 points

I've fanboyed Padre since the first reports that linked him with us. I praise his miraculous work and defend him from the Mrkis, YungFreddys and other Ragrick orphans every week.
But this is one game scenario where I agree that a change of approach might be needed because there's been a repeated pattern in these match situations(numerical superiority) that I don't like. If we have a lack of attackers on the bench who could re-energize us then that's probably yet another reason to temporarily drop the front 4 approach.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
^ this is something I've noticed as well. Opposition with man down always seem to play better than us. Not saying they just defend well, but they actually are able to bring the game to us and create dangerous chances.

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
Bologna didn't play better than us, even with two men down we were the better side. What annoyed me about the game was Bologna's constantly time-wasting. They killed the tempo of the match completely by falling every time they had the ball. The ref really sucked by giving Bologna cheap free-kicks EVERY GOD DAMN TIME they throw themselves on the ground. It was impossible for us to play football against such a team with the ref on their side for "making up" giving Bologna 2 correctly given red cards.

It was so frustrating to watch.

On the other hand, I cannot blame Bologna for time-wasting being two men down going for the X. The thing that bothered me was that the ref blew his whistle every time they fell to the ground. From the 60th minute to the 72nd minute, I counted only 4-5 minutes of regular gameplay with constant breaks.

Schedule