What The Fuck ????

Faяouk

Banned
Joined
May 25, 2006
Messages
2,750
Reaction score
1
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
I think this thread is completely useless, Just like most of the threads started by that Juancholotino or any crap
 

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Joined
Dec 7, 2005
Messages
3,196
Reaction score
0
Location
Panama city, Panama
Fav. Players
Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kaká, Pippo, ballack, webó, tejada and myself
KAKA' 22 said:
I think this thread is completely useless, Just like most of the threads started by that Juancholotino or any crap

well, i can count also a lot of your threads that are useless too! so we're even and please..respect is what i want ..i haven't mess with you and please keep it that way, i dont intend to be rude with you and...keep it quiet...
 

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
5,974
Reaction score
0
Location
Malaysia
Well its an intresting topic and a lot of us havent had the opportunity to discuss it. I hope she re-opens it. There are a lot of other topics that could be closed but this is kind of intresting.
 

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Joined
Jun 25, 2003
Messages
2,193
Reaction score
13
Location
Mostar, BiH
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Nice to see that threads who'r interesting get closed, while brilliant threads like the arrival of Torres, vDv, Gerrard, Abidal etc don't !

Ban 'em and delete their posts in the thread Passion reffered to, it ain't that hard - is it?

Someone better use their brains soon, 'coz these forums have been totally ruined during the last 12-18 months. I rarely see any posts by guys who've been around here for years, guys who had an enormous positive contribution.
 

kataknakal

creep n weirdo
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
1,081
Reaction score
0
Location
Perak, Malaysia
Fav. Players
Maldini & Co.
Velez Mostar said:
Someone better use their brains soon, 'coz these forums have been totally ruined during the last 12-18 months. I rarely see any posts by guys who've been around here for years, guys who had an enormous positive contribution.

lol. its hurting me... :D
 

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Joined
Jun 25, 2003
Messages
2,193
Reaction score
13
Location
Mostar, BiH
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
kataknakal said:
lol. its hurting me... :D

Look, no offense - but among you newbies there are many annoying kids and morrons. Unlike many of our older members - who at least have basic football knowledge + some common sense, the new ones are bashing at the very first opportunity they get and they post a lot of non-football around.

But hey, again - don't get me wrong!
There are also those of you who've joined the forums lately that are able to adapt to the forums without problems and contribute with many things!

Cheers ! :)
 

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Joined
Sep 17, 2006
Messages
1,904
Reaction score
0
Forum seniority only counts for so much. The acknowledgment is there, and naturally, some deserved respect, but after that, it's up to the individual, and this, of course, swings for newbies as well. Basic football knowledge and common sense and, truly, intelligence are usually evident in older members' posts, but you can't deny that there are immaturity and bashing as well—in fact, much of the bashing I have seen comes from "older members"—which really isn't surprising seeing as basic [football] knowledge and common sense make for differences in opinions.

Generalization is a fickle thing though, so let's leave that at that.
 

Faяouk

Banned
Joined
May 25, 2006
Messages
2,750
Reaction score
1
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
JUANES said:
well, i can count also a lot of your threads that are useless too! so we're even and please..respect is what i want ..i haven't mess with you and please keep it that way, i dont intend to be rude with you and...keep it quiet...

Hey hey hey, I'm not the one who opens 3 or 4 threads a day, about some transfer crap, or Inter magical power or any shit...

If you don't want insults awarded at you, then don't do something that forces us to do so, don't get mad, but most of the threads you open are useless, maybe I do so sometimes, but I don't open a thread everyday...
 

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Joined
Dec 7, 2005
Messages
3,196
Reaction score
0
Location
Panama city, Panama
Fav. Players
Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kaká, Pippo, ballack, webó, tejada and myself
KAKA' 22 said:
Hey hey hey, I'm not the one who opens 3 or 4 threads a day, about some transfer crap, or Inter magical power or any shit...

If you don't want insults awarded at you, then don't do something that forces us to do so, don't get mad, but most of the threads you open are useless, maybe I do so sometimes, but I don't open a thread everyday...


wel kaká 22, i recognize that the inter thread was a lame one..really....
but i dont open threads every day..and i can give you proof of that!.

and i apologize to everyone if i have been rude..so lets get on topic!


FACTS: I HAVE OPENED 28 THREADS FROM DECEMBER 05 TO NOVEMBER 06.
8 THREADS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AND 20 KEEP OPENED, THAT'S 28% CLOSED AND 72% OPENED.

AND SINCE I GOT TO THIS GREAT FORUM 360 DAYS HAVE PASSED, SO ITS IMPOSSIBLE USING YOUR INFORMATION, THAT I HAVE BEEN OPENING THREADS EVERYDAY.!


just trying to ilustrate my point. i use facts, not words.
thanx and peace bro....
mr david thanx for the change of name!
forza milan

and i think bmw does a good job, only that she overreacts a bit lately.
but she's a great mod!

hey kaká, what's your prediction about todays game?
 
Last edited:

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Joined
Nov 3, 2005
Messages
2,888
Reaction score
50
Location
California
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Passion for *9* said:
Someone demote BMW. Her moderating is a fucking JOKE. It's not the first time I waste my time here writing a post just to find the thread suddenly locked or gone.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=8362
... *IS* a very interesting topic, even if presented in a less than fortunate manner by the thread starter. [/b]
whoa man.......i never new that :D
n ways well its harsh on PF9 , i think it shud be re-opened
 

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
0
Location
Glasgow
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
Wait a minute!!!!!

BMW is a girl????????

That's it, I request that the sex of the poster is on view for everyone to see.

No, I'm not sexist, but I think it's important to know if you are talking to a girl or a boy. And don't give me any crap about how I should treat everyone the same whether they are male or female. I don't, and neither does anyone else.

I wouldn't treat a female worse or better, just different.

Please, can a Moderator respond diplomatically to this.
 

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
2,148
Reaction score
0
Location
STL, Montreal
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
Velez Mostar said:
Nice to see that threads who'r interesting get closed, while brilliant threads like the arrival of Torres, vDv, Gerrard, Abidal etc don't !

Ban 'em and delete their posts in the thread Passion reffered to, it ain't that hard - is it?

Someone better use their brains soon, 'coz these forums have been totally ruined during the last 12-18 months. I rarely see any posts by guys who've been around here for years, guys who had an enormous positive contribution.


ive only posted 8-9 times over the past month and a half because i agree, the forum is really turning into garbage recently...the countless moronic and useless threads being started and people showing no signs of respect whatsoever...forum fights left and right, members bashing each others continuously and people taking things so goddam seriously all the time. Plus we have at least 9 tenths of the forum members posting useless one-liners just to see their post-count go from 0-1000 within their first 2 weeks here. Guys remember, quality over quantity. Not to mention, please..make sure a thread already exisits before starting something similar. Example...Gilardino gets benched for a game..people automatically start a thread for that. Just post it in the goddam Gilardino thread. Is it that hard to make an effort. No wonder people aren't posting anymore. Unless people don't start respecting forum rules, I think its time warnings/bans start to get handed out because its really reached a boiling point and I speak on behalf of several forum members when I write this.
 

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
3,158
Reaction score
0
Location
Milano
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Riccardo said:
Wait a minute!!!!!

BMW is a girl????????

That's it, I request that the sex of the poster is on view for everyone to see.

No, I'm not sexist, but I think it's important to know if you are talking to a girl or a boy. And don't give me any crap about how I should treat everyone the same whether they are male or female. I don't, and neither does anyone else.

I wouldn't treat a female worse or better, just different.

Please, can a Moderator respond diplomatically to this.

i agree with that point of view.
 

pussycat_doll

Banned
Joined
Jun 2, 2006
Messages
1,215
Reaction score
0
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
lol? and why exactly its important to know?

and what do u mean by different?
 

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
0
Location
Glasgow
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
pussycat_doll said:
lol? and why exactly its important to know?

and what do u mean by different?


It's important because when I read a post, I try to imagine the person and their tone and obviously I react to that.

Secondly, Guys have a different sense of humour than girls, and sometimes a person may not get the joke and be offended.

If I'm reading a girls post, thinking it's a guy, they are misrepresented by no fault of their own. I could easily get the wrong opinion of them.

I'm being extremely general here, no offence intended, but I strongly believe it would be better if each poster had a 'm' or a 'f' in their profile.

Also, with this in hand we could have our first 'inter-forum' marriage by next year. lol.


If this causes any offence, then the world has indeed gone to shit.
 

ads216

Milan Veteran
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
1,363
Reaction score
0
Location
New York City/Roma
I joined this forum in 2002 and here were many football relevant threads plus in the off topic section there were lively debates in a whole bunch of topics and games etc.

Now there are tons of new members but about 90% of the older members do not visit the forum anymore. And if you look at the threads, it's the same thing over and over again. There are so many redundant threads on the exact same topic with very slight variations. and the forum is far less interesting than it used to be.

Even though there were plenty of arguments before, the arguments now seem to be on a much more personal level and insulting men vs. women etc. There are a lot of members who think they can simply write a lot of insulting stuff about whoever they want to without getting banned or warned and this has dramatically reduced the quality of the forum. If you read the older threads, the mods made sure the posts were kept inline with the topic and posting irrelevant stuff or taking the thread in a completely different direction was discouraged. Nowadays, most of the threads start off as onething but along the way, the posts are on things that have nothing to do with the topic.

When this forum was started there were plenty of members who were from Italy and who contributed a hell of a lot to the English forums. But now they never post on the English forums because they say all they see is nasty fighting in the forums instead of actualy repartee there used to be. So they all are confined into the Italian section and do not post anything in the English section anymore.

I think a serious revamping on the policies and the behavior is needed. otherwise the forum will keep getting more and more boring. The diversity of the members is what made this forum interesting but now with the personal attacks and the redundant threads, the forum is losing its attraction.
 

takahan

Milan Veteran
Joined
Mar 25, 2003
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
0
Location
Singapore
I think the most important thing is to respect each other view.
And don't get too over defensive.

Personally I think I share different interest with most of the moderators, as some of my favorite topic were actually being closed.
I have nothing personal against it but I feel that things might help if there is a more detailed guideline.
 

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Joined
Jun 25, 2003
Messages
2,193
Reaction score
13
Location
Mostar, BiH
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Milanista10 said:
ive only posted 8-9 times over the past month and a half because i agree, the forum is really turning into garbage recently...the countless moronic and useless threads being started and people showing no signs of respect whatsoever...forum fights left and right, members bashing each others continuously and people taking things so goddam seriously all the time. Plus we have at least 9 tenths of the forum members posting useless one-liners just to see their post-count go from 0-1000 within their first 2 weeks here. Guys remember, quality over quantity. Not to mention, please..make sure a thread already exisits before starting something similar. Example...Gilardino gets benched for a game..people automatically start a thread for that. Just post it in the goddam Gilardino thread. Is it that hard to make an effort. No wonder people aren't posting anymore. Unless people don't start respecting forum rules, I think its time warnings/bans start to get handed out because its really reached a boiling point and I speak on behalf of several forum members when I write this.

First of all; Bravo !

Good post, nice to see that some of you younger guys can contribute with realistic posts - without any assaulting etc.! :cool:
You took the words out of my mouth, so you've said it all.

So I'd like mods/admins to read Milanista10's post carefully - for our forums sake!

Once again, bravo!
 

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Joined
Jun 25, 2003
Messages
2,193
Reaction score
13
Location
Mostar, BiH
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
ads216 said:
I joined this forum in 2002 and here were many football relevant threads plus in the off topic section there were lively debates in a whole bunch of topics and games etc.

Now there are tons of new members but about 90% of the older members do not visit the forum anymore. And if you look at the threads, it's the same thing over and over again. There are so many redundant threads on the exact same topic with very slight variations. and the forum is far less interesting than it used to be.

Even though there were plenty of arguments before, the arguments now seem to be on a much more personal level and insulting men vs. women etc. There are a lot of members who think they can simply write a lot of insulting stuff about whoever they want to without getting banned or warned and this has dramatically reduced the quality of the forum. If you read the older threads, the mods made sure the posts were kept inline with the topic and posting irrelevant stuff or taking the thread in a completely different direction was discouraged. Nowadays, most of the threads start off as onething but along the way, the posts are on things that have nothing to do with the topic.

When this forum was started there were plenty of members who were from Italy and who contributed a hell of a lot to the English forums. But now they never post on the English forums because they say all they see is nasty fighting in the forums instead of actualy repartee there used to be. So they all are confined into the Italian section and do not post anything in the English section anymore.

I think a serious revamping on the policies and the behavior is needed. otherwise the forum will keep getting more and more boring. The diversity of the members is what made this forum interesting but now with the personal attacks and the redundant threads, the forum is losing its attraction.

Brilliant post ads216!

From my point of view, many of our members don't want to post when the forum's fucked up big-time with arguing all over the place + countless useless posts around.
Wake up mods/admins - it's about time ! :o

The only thing I'd like to add ti your post is all these nationalistic/political comments around at the forums.
I've seen a lot of harsh and ugly comments around from the Former Sovjet republics, former Yugoslav republics and Israel/Rest of the Middle East.

Please - leave all the political crap at home - or find another political forum. Yeah I know that we have an off-topic section. But still it ain't the right place to discuss politics.

I remember some time ago we were talking about Eastern European teams in the CL, and a guy from Ex-Sovjet started bashing Russian players and Russian teams - just because they'r Russian :rolleyes:

Same thing happened when Red Star fans invaded the forums, they were around for like 5 minutes and suddenly they began talking of slaughtering Albanians and about Kosovo.
Look, I don't give a shit about politics nor slaughtering - like most people around here, this is an footballforum god damn!

And YES, re-open the thread - Passion is absolutely right - we shouldn't let some lame comments screw the whole thread, ever heard of the delete function? :)
 

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Messages
4,333
Reaction score
0
Location
中国/Great China
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
ads216 said:
I joined this forum in 2002 and here were many football relevant threads plus in the off topic section there were lively debates in a whole bunch of topics and games etc.

Now there are tons of new members but about 90% of the older members do not visit the forum anymore. And if you look at the threads, it's the same thing over and over again. There are so many redundant threads on the exact same topic with very slight variations. and the forum is far less interesting than it used to be.

Even though there were plenty of arguments before, the arguments now seem to be on a much more personal level and insulting men vs. women etc. There are a lot of members who think they can simply write a lot of insulting stuff about whoever they want to without getting banned or warned and this has dramatically reduced the quality of the forum. If you read the older threads, the mods made sure the posts were kept inline with the topic and posting irrelevant stuff or taking the thread in a completely different direction was discouraged. Nowadays, most of the threads start off as onething but along the way, the posts are on things that have nothing to do with the topic.

When this forum was started there were plenty of members who were from Italy and who contributed a hell of a lot to the English forums. But now they never post on the English forums because they say all they see is nasty fighting in the forums instead of actualy repartee there used to be. So they all are confined into the Italian section and do not post anything in the English section anymore.

I think a serious revamping on the policies and the behavior is needed. otherwise the forum will keep getting more and more boring. The diversity of the members is what made this forum interesting but now with the personal attacks and the redundant threads, the forum is losing its attraction.
Yes, you are right. For example, i read some some old threads in the "Game" were only 5 or 6 pages, but most posts were logical and great ideas. Today, we could find even more than 20 pages, but almost 90% of them were just 1 line sentences or something like "I had a feeling that we would win" and "Yes, i agree with you" or just posted a prediction or formation.
I remembered from last September to now, there were a lot of people joined forum and they made pretty good introduction and did some good discussion about the games or players or other ideas, however, that was justed continued less than 2 weeks and they disappeared. :head:
But i think there are still other reasons that maybe some people are really busy right now, like Besikaka is studying for his law degree, R3dman got a greater job so he needed to work hard, persik had lots languages needed to study because he is a linguist and so on.
Fortunately, we still had a lot of good writers are doing good posts in this forum. Although i don't agree with all of them's points and don't like all of them's personalities, their posts are logical and directly have deep relationship with Milan or the topic.:)
 

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Joined
Sep 20, 2005
Messages
4,046
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Now you know how we felt when you were always closing our threads, Passion...
 

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Joined
Apr 20, 2006
Messages
5,842
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Pupone#10 said:
Now you know how we felt when you were always closing our threads, Passion...

hahahhahahhaha LOL
we were just to modest to start a thread called "what the fuck" :D

jk, i think bmwtaylor is one of dem best mods we got here :) honestly..
 
Last edited:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Joined
Mar 28, 2006
Messages
7,494
Reaction score
0
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan...
 
Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
12,336
Reaction score
0
Pupone#10 said:
Now you know how we felt when you were always closing our threads, Passion...
I was closing double/triple/quadruple USELESS threads you opened for ONE reason : to provoke their deletion + invoke a reason to whine to the admins about that evil mod. (ANYTHING to get her demoted... right ?) But you know that, don't you ?
 

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Joined
May 28, 2006
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
crazymilangirl said:
hahahhahahhaha LOL
we were just to modest to start a thread called "what the fuck" :D

jk, i think bmwtaylor is one of dem best mods we got here :) honestly..

LOL :D

As for BMW Taylor, i agree, she is really one of the best mods here. :)
 

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Joined
Jun 6, 2005
Messages
34,437
Reaction score
5,922
Location
Lebanon-Beirut
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Well I don’t wanna get into arguments but I have few things 2 say.

First am really sad about the fact that some of the users that became Mod don’t post as much as b4.
I mean ppl like Gaizka or Italian Tsar were better 4 the forum as users than Mods coz we used 2 enjoy there posts & now , maybe coz of life or their duty , post much less.

Also I strongly suggest that the post count is no more.
I think the join date is enough 2 tell us about the seniority of the user.
I believe this will deny users who post just 2 increase their post count from their motive 2 do so.

Another thing about the new comers , don’t know if this is doable , is 2 disable the power 2 open a thread till a certain time pass so they can get more familiar with the rules same as with the signature.
Also if there is a way 2 temperarely disable the thread ability 4 users who fail 2 comprehend the rules.
 

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
2,148
Reaction score
0
Location
STL, Montreal
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
Wild said:
Well I don’t wanna get into arguments but I have few things 2 say.

First am really sad about the fact that some of the users that became Mod don’t post as much as b4.
I mean ppl like Gaizka or Italian Tsar were better 4 the forum as users than Mods coz we used 2 enjoy there posts & now , maybe coz of life or their duty , post much less.

Also I strongly suggest that the post count is no more.
I think the join date is enough 2 tell us about the seniority of the user.
I believe this will deny users who post just 2 increase their post count from their motive 2 do so.

Another thing about the new comers , don’t know if this is doable , is 2 disable the power 2 open a thread till a certain time pass so they can get more familiar with the rules same as with the signature.
Also if there is a way 2 temperarely disable the thread ability 4 users who fail 2 comprehend the rules.


I totally have to agrre with you on this one. As a matter of fact, seniority and post count should have nothing to do with the forum. as long as everyone respects everyone, there will be no problems, and alot less bullshit going around.
 
Top