What's your driving alter ego?

Rex

Reaction score
What's your driving alter ego??

Mine is...an Ambitious driver. :eek: :D

"It doesn't matter if you're running a classroom, a marathon, or for political office. To you, life is a race and you pride yourself on staying ahead of the pack or at least being involved in many of them. Yep, you're an ambitious one, all right. Throughout life, you were probably the first to raise your hand in class, the first to ask for a raise, or the first to jump into that lake for a moonlight, summer swim. And when you're driving, you're probably equally ambitious, finding new ways to get out of a traffic jam, always searching for a quicker route home from work, or crafting your way through a maze of freeways with impeccable precision and style. For you, the open road is filled with new victories to be won - causes to become a part of. Of course, being such a fearless leader involved in so many organizations can spread your time a little thin. But do you worry? No! You're too busy forging new alliances, finding new mountains to climb, and new paths to conquer. "

"Because of that, your auto alter ego drives something stylish, conversational, and accessible to everyone around you. Something that says "If you talk to me, I'll talk back." To see the car that reflects your personable, outgoing, fun-loving personality, click here now. " ;)

Take the test.

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'm a Relaxed driver :cool:

For you, life is to be enjoyed, not fussed over. Sure, you know things can't always be the way you want them to be, which is why you sometimes get frazzled in the rush and push of daily life. But you know when that happens, you need only hop in your car, turn up your favorite CD, hit the one-lane street out to your favorite beach, or the major road into the city.

That's right, when the going gets tough on the road of life, you pull over and take a breather. Well, figuratively speaking, anyway. You're a Zen master of the road. You're the type to exchange smiles instead of sneers with fellow motorists, and let cars hop in front of you at an intersection instead of succumbing to road rage like those less enlightened. That's because you're more interested in gazing at the setting sun through a rearview mirror, watching dust-blue dusk fall on the city through your windshield, or wondering at the constellations shimmering in the wide-open skies above.

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
ambitious like rex ... i guess you can make it what you want by selecting the answers ;)

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
your alter ego is a Cultural driver

When you hop into the front seat of your car, you're ready to unleash your curiosity on the outside world. That's right, you're a thinking person's person, someone who's not afraid to challenge ideas, or to share them with those around you. To you, the open highway is a treasure trove of stimulating possibilities. It leads you to the road less traveled where you can talk to the owner of the latest Latin fusion restaurant, listen to a lecture at the museum, or watch the next performance of the Russian symphony when it's in town. For you, driving is the way you get out to see what the world has to offer from all different perspectives and people. Read more about your driving alter ego...

Your alter ego drives a car that's as interested in seeing the world as you are. Something that gives you easy access to the world's gateways. Something that's as thoughtful, inspired, and design-conscious as you. To see the car that's right for you, click here now!

haha, culture vulture :D

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
Actually I have a licence to drive, but I never did it!

Anyway, according to this test I have the alter go of a Stylish driver

"Whether it's commanding attention on the road or at a cocktail party, you do it in style. You know it's not always the destination that counts. Sometimes there's something to also be said for how you get there; and how you and your friends look doing it. That's why in a crowd of dark-sock-and-sandal wearers, you're the one who can make a statement, and help others connect with one another. There's just something about you that people are attracted to, whether walking into a store for the first time or rolling into a parking lot with something slick, stylish and streetwise; the perfect reflection of you!
Your alter ego drives a car that is slick, sophisticated and distinctly modern. "

And here follows the car that matches my style:

graphic_right.jpg

and I love it!!! :)

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
Actually I was forced to take driving lessons and to pass the exam fm my granny and Stefano in 1991
I was already 21 and not yet interested in driving... :head:
but they were always claiming it was too important to get that fucking licence!

So I got it (without any kind of trouble), but I never driven after passing my exam.

I've always hated driving and now, after 12 years, I'm sure I forgot how to do it too! :o

Maybe one day... in the future... I'll start driving...
Now I'm not yet ready

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Relaxed driver.

For you, life is to be enjoyed, not fussed over. Sure, you know things can't always be the way you want them to be, which is why you sometimes get frazzled in the rush and push of daily life. But you know when that happens, you need only hop in your car, turn up your favorite CD, hit the one-lane street out to your favorite beach, or the major road into the city. Read more about your driving alter ego...

No doubt you're at your best when you're truly a part of your surroundings; one with nature and the road. To find that feeling every day, you should drive a car that reflects who you are and who you want to be: out in the open, relaxed, and at peace with the world around you. To see the car that can make that happen, click here now!

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I got the Social driver

For you, life is to be celebrated with others, which is why you are usually just as happy laughing with a big group of your friends, as meeting friends for some one-on-one time. Whenever you sit down behind the wheel, you know you're off for social adventures in one way or another. Driving is where you make your connections, where you find new ideas and inspirations. To you, loads of traffic may inhibit you from getting to the party on time, but it is also an opportunity to check out your surroundings or catch up with friends and family in the passenger seat. You know the road of life is jammed with interesting places, interesting people, and endless possibilities, and it's just your style to seek them all out. Read more about your driving alter ego...

Your auto alter ego drives something stylish, conversational, and accessible to everyone around you. Something that says "If you talk to me, I'll talk back." To see the car that reflects your personable, outgoing, fun-loving personality, click here now!

Hmmm i don't know if that's a good thing but it's probably true. When i was on my learners license my dad always told me to stop talking and concentrate :tongue:

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
got social driver too,

i don't even drive, so i just filled something in :D :tongue:

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
social driver. I also don't drive. I just figured " that's what i'll probably do"

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Haha the bad thing is i actually drive that way. I must be a road hazard or something :D

Schedule