When they argue . . .

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What language do you think players speak to each other in? Seeing some of the internationals matches have little fights i was wondering what an Azzuri would be saying to a Welshman :conf:

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i think variations of the F-word are universally understood and spoken. :D

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
sometimes they speak in english... sometimes you can see in the tv they insult in their own lenguage.... :D

mkz9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Entire Milan Squad
i think most of them can speak english a little bit.....what language do their speak to the ref in international match..i think it's english what they use.. :D :D

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
mkz9 said:
i think most of them can speak english a little bit.....what language do their speak to the ref in international match..i think it's english what they use.. :D :D

not always the most of the referes speak like 3 o 4 lenguages if they are internationals...

mkz9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Entire Milan Squad
liberogrande said:
mamma_mia! said:
i was wondering what an Azzuri would be saying to a Welshman :conf:

'how's your mother?'

then welsh player say..yeah she is fine,how about yours hahaha....but i dun understand why they got mad only becoz of that hahahaha :tongue:

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
liberogrande said:
'how's your mother?'

that's exactly what i wrote up there :D in welsh though because they are not that good with english ;)

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
Actually I think players use English when they talk to referees and when they talk each other meaning to be understood...

When they argue... IMO generally they prefer their own language... and I think their contendant quite always understand well too!

Besides... I'd add that sometimes NO WORDS are necessary...
Had a look at Gianluigi Buffon during game against Galles??

He said NOTHING! but was enough! :o

mkz9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Entire Milan Squad
mellanie said:
Actually I think players use English when they talk to referees and when they talk each other meaning to be understood...

When they argue... IMO generally they prefer their own language... and I think their contendant quite always understand well too!

Besides... I'd add that sometimes NO WORDS are necessary...
Had a look at Gianluigi Buffon during game against Galles??

He said NOTHING! but was enough! :o

maybe he just opened his mouth and said nothin hahahha.... :devil3:

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think most players use English when they speak to each other.

However sometimes the strangest things do happen like last year in the world cup. Oliver Neuville who played for Germany grew up in Switzerland and doesnt really speak too much German but he speaks Italian. so Rudi Voeller speaks to him in Italian since Voeller played for a long time in Roma and speaks Italian really well.

Alsof or me the strangest thing is to hear Vieri speak English cos he sounds so Australian! :devil2:

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
ads216 said:
Alsof or me the strangest thing is to hear Vieri speak English cos he sounds so Australian! :devil2:

From the suburb of Fairfield, mate :D

i hear his brother Max Vieri is considering playing for the Australian team.. it should be interesting :cool:

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
Interesting post! :D I also think that they will speak a little bit English e.g No No No :devil2:

mkz9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Entire Milan Squad
Cescania said:
Interesting post! :D I also think that they will speak a little bit English e.g No No No :devil2:

not just no but also yes....so yes/no.. :devil2:

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity has anybody heard Rino Gattuso speak English? I figure he must speak after his stint with the Rangers and his expressed desire to someday return to England.

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
ads216 said:
Just out of curiosity has anybody heard Rino Gattuso speak English? I figure he must speak after his stint with the Rangers and his expressed desire to someday return to England.

Yes he's quite fluent, his pronunciation is clear and his structure is indeed refined, which is strange considering he played in Scotland :D

Schedule