Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
-budget is 50mil
-max of 10 players in
-max of 8 players out (free or sold)
-List your squad of thirty

My team (Price in mill)

OUT-Favali(Retired);Dida(Retire);Roma(1-2);Kaladze(4-7);Gattuso(4-7);Jankoluvski(3-6);Oddo(4-6);Pirlo(12-15);= taking lowest possible-28mil (highest=43)

IN-Sergio Romero(GK).22 AZ Alkmaar (5-9);Neven Subotic(CB).20Dortmund(6-8);L.Cigarini.23 Napoli(cm) (10-16);Hernanes.24 Sao Paulo (10-15);Lucas paizon (CAM)not sure of age but 16-17 Sao Paulo (8-10) ;Daniel Opare(RB) .19 Real madrid (5-7); Rafinha .24 Schalke (10-15) ;Andrea Russotto.19 treviso(CM) (6-9) = taking highest possible= 89mill (lowest possible= 60)

lowest possible 60-(50+28)
= + 18 mil
Highest possible 89-(43+50)
= + 4mil

So squad is Abbiati;Storari;Romero;
Albertazzi;T.Silva;Oneywu;Bonera;Subotic;Antonni;De Vito;Zambro;Rafinha;Opare;Nesta;
Flamini;Abate;Ambrosini;Seerdof;Cigarini;Hernanes;Paizon;Russotto;
Dinho;Hunterlaar;Paloschi;Zigoni;Pato;Borrielo;
Berreta

I dont know about you that squad looks pretty damn good IMO anyway let me know what you think or make your own ,no need to be so detailed

good thing is that there are 16 italians out of 30

FORZA MILAN

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Moi

(although I have one, but that is not what the real Q is, right?)

edit:
though, for the sake of Milan, I take my answer back, it's a bad idea :D

I dont know about you that squad looks pretty damn good IMO anyway let me know what you think or make your own ,no need to be so detailed

Meh.. pretty average (attack) imo

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
So squad is Abbiati;Storari;Romero;
Albertazzi;T.Silva;Oneywu;Bonera;Subotic;Antonni;De Vito;Zambro;Rafinha;Opare;Nesta;
Flamini;Abate;Ambrosini;Seerdof;Cigarini;Hernanes;Paizon;Russotto;
Dinho;Hunterlaar;Paloschi;Zigoni;Pato;Borrielo;
Berreta

I don't see your squad being better than the one we have today. More depth maybe, but not better. We would still get raped in europe.

We need to invest in quality players like Dzeko and Krasic or quality prospects like balotelli and hazard.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
i agree attack lacks quility but our main problem this season has been our defence ,the youngsters Paizon and Russuto are class acts and Paizon has been likened to Kaka and Hernanes (what can i say ) south american player of the year and i forget to add adiyah top scorer and best player at the recent u/20 world cup 8 goals in 7 games(former players to win this honour messi ,aguero,adriano,saviola) and last but not least you have to think who will be spending this money 'Uncle fester' and berlu are quite the scrooges and so i thought id have a little fun with my hopefull team for next year ...btw zigoni scored something like 100 goals in primera which is impressive if you dont like mine go ahead and make your own

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i agree attack lacks quility but our main problem this season has been our defence ,the youngsters Paizon and Russuto are class acts and Paizon has been likened to Kaka and Hernanes (what can i say ) south american player of the year and i forget to add adiyah top scorer and best player at the recent u/20 world cup 8 goals in 7 games(former players to win this honour messi ,aguero,adriano,saviola) and last but not least you have to think who will be spending this money 'Uncle fester' and berlu are quite the scrooges and so i thought id have a little fun with my hopefull team for next year ...btw zigoni scored something like 100 goals in primera which is impressive if you dont like mine go ahead and make your own

If you're talking about making more "dream squads". There are plenty of them in almost every thread, I could swear I have seen a couple in the "all about music" thread.:D::tongue:

Ratzaroony

Kaka Fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Sheva, Antonini, Nesta, Ibra, Oddo, Donnarumma
Realistically I'd like to see Dzeko, but if you let me dream a little bit, I'd say Kaka :D

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
I wouldn't take kaka back unless you paid me to.

Dzeko and Pjanic

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
is dzeko really that good,i mean ive seen him play but he wasn't exactly eye catching

He really is good. Dzeko and Balotelli are dream options as our new forward imo. I want both, but am happy with one of them.

Australiano1980

#GlobalismKills
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
Jovetic
Santon
Jonathan
Balotelli
Marchetti
Alex Silva or Miranda

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cantona, Berbatov, Sheva, Pirlo, Ibra, Robinho, Forlan, Pato, Maldini, Becks, Modric, Rochemback

SENSACION7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Players Out : Favali, Dida, Roma, Kaladze, Gattuso, Jankoluvski, Oddo, Pirlo, Inzaghi,

Players In : Gareth Bale ( Tottenham) , Neven Subotic ( B. Dortmund), Edin Dzeko ( Wolfsburg) , Milos Krasic ( CSKA Moskov) , Leonardo Bonucci , Domenico Criscito ( Genoa) , Davide Astori ( Cagliari)

My Future Squad : G : Abbiatti, Storari, F.Perucchuni
D: M. Albertazzi, T.Silva, D.Bonera, N.Subotic, L.Antonni, D.DeVito, G.Zambrotta, D. Astori, G. Bale, A. Nesta, L.Bonucci, O.Oneywu,
M: M.Flamini, I.Abate, M.Ambrosini, C.Seerdof, M. Krasic, D.Criscito, R.Strasser, I,Harmony, E.Hotter,
F: Ronaldihno, G.Zigoni, D.Adiyah, K.Huntelaar, A.Pato, E.Dzeko, M.Borriello, G.Beretta

Honorable Mentions : Luka Modric ( Tottenham), Yoann Gourcuff ( Bourdeux) , Fabrice Muamba ( Bolton), Maruone Chamakh ( Bordeaux), ......these would be a dream come true to get 4 me !

Ratzaroony

Kaka Fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Sheva, Antonini, Nesta, Ibra, Oddo, Donnarumma
I wouldn't take kaka back unless you paid me to.

Kaka may be in poor form at the moment, and clearly he has a new injury problem, but I still think he would be amazing for the Rossoneri. He would find his form again. He loved the club, loved the fans, and wanted to spend his entire career with us. I'd take him back in a heartbeat.

SENSACION7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Kaka may be in poor form at the moment, and clearly he has a new injury problem, but I still think he would be amazing for the Rossoneri. He would find his form again. He loved the club, loved the fans, and wanted to spend his entire career with us. I'd take him back in a heartbeat.

Kaka Was Great For Us Is True... But This Run Of Injuries Dates back To his Time With Milan, He Does'nt Seem To Be Getting Healthier Or Younger...

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score

Yeah if he couldnt take the heat in spain!, but at reduced salary/transfer fee.

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
how many threads do we need for the same thing, rumour commode, dream signing, individual touted player threads...

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Players I Would Love At Milan
- Dzeko (Wolfsburg)
- Diego Alves (Almeria)
- Criscito (Genoa)
- Bonucci (Bari)
- Afellay (PSV)
- Balotelli (Inter)
- Krasic (CSKA Moscow)
- Poli (Sampdoria)
- Van Der Wiel (Ajax)
- Marchetti (Cagilari)
- Kjaer (Palermo)
- Hazard (Lille)
- Neymar (Sao Paulo)

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
This question is a pointless one really and any of the proposed signings are highly unlikely to happen, but here goes. :o

Keepers I would love to see in a Milan shirt next season
Hugo Lioris
Federico Marchetti

Defenders I would love to see in a Milan shirt next season
Domenico Criscito
Simon Kjaer
Davide Astori
Fabiano Santacroce
Paolo Cannavaro
Leonardo Bonucci

Midfielders I would love to see in a Milan shirt next season
Rafael Van Der Vaart (still a very talented player, very experienced and only 27)
Hernanes
Gourcuff (never should have been sold)
Eden Hazzard (great prospect)
Krasic

Forwards I would love to see in a Milan shirt next season
Edin Dzeko
Gonzalo Higuain
Alberto Poloschi

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cantona, Berbatov, Sheva, Pirlo, Ibra, Robinho, Forlan, Pato, Maldini, Becks, Modric, Rochemback
alright, I'll give this a whirl, and use some realistic targets

GK's

I'm sure if money was tight, Abiatti would be more than capable for another year tbh, but bring in some of the common talented youngsters mentioned if the funds are there:

Marchetti
Kameni
Lloris
Adler
Neuer

etc etc, sounds a bit FMish tbh, but most of those are genuinely talented young gk's right now, so I suppose if we want to build for the future, these are the safest bets.

Defenders

hmm, a backup CB would be nice, but preferrably someone experienced, I'm with Milano in the idea that buying a young CB to sit on the bench would be a waste, but the most crucial thing is full backs:

Bale
Criscito*
Gallas
Mertesacker
Carvalho
Rafinha*

I've starred Criscito and Rafinha, because I'm only going on the general consensus, as I haven't seen too much of them, so I thought I'd point that out before making a fool of myself

Also, I've included the likes of Gallas, Mertesacker and Carvalho, as I think an experienced CB with 2 or 3 years left in them would be better for now, than leaving a young talent on the bench, plus, they'd be pretty cheap.

Bale is awesome + welsh, so he's basically a must have, which is why he's there.

Midfield

This could do with some work:

(note, I'm including players who would play on either side of the front trident here as well)

Krasic
Van Der Vaart
Hernanes*
Riera
Gourcuff :-)()
Hazard
Poli*

Starred for same reason as defenders.

I think the likes of Hazard, Krasic and Gourcuff are the up and coming talents, so thinking for the future there, Van Der Vaart is experienced, and offers good value for money, same with Riera, who could be had for as little as 8 million due to a bust up with Rafa, he may not be absolute top quality, but at the very least, a great backup/rotation player.

And last but not least, Strikers

(note, some of these could also play on parts of the trident):

Dzeko
Higauin
Berbatov
Pavlyuchenko
Paloschi
Balotelli
Forlan
(I would put Drogba/Adebayor, because we could have had them, but now it's unlikely)

Looking at young talents you have Balotelli, Paloschi, Higuain (who will be sold from RM even if he's top scorer imo) and obviously there's Dzeko, Berbatov is the sex (and could leave Man United, for a relatively low price too) and Pavlyuchenko would be a good rotation player to have, I'm quite a fan of his, and I think he'd do a good job. Forlan would be good too, but maybe that's just me adoring him :)

Overall:

So that's about it... I think there's at least a small chance of signing pretty much everyone on my list, obviously I've made numerous reccomendations for each position, but I'd be happy with 3 or 4 of them tbh.

This would require us shifting some dead weight

(I'm looking at you:

Dida
Oddo
Kaladze
Gooch
either Hunt,Borri or both
Favalli
Gattuso

and the rest which I cba to write down now. NOTE: does not include Pirlo)

Last edited:

fazrulx2n

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, kaka, gattuso
i would like to see berlusconi and galliani on the field. show em how terrible it is being an old folks against younger opponents

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Silvio, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Rebic, RL, TH, KPB, 45, Krunic
1. ever banega
2. aly cissokho

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Who would you like to see in a milan shirt next season
?

Kate Beckinsale would look really good in a Milan shirt :D