Zlatan Ibrahimovic

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Sheva out – Ibra in? Wednesday 17 May, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic could replace Andriy Shevchenko at Milan next season, his agent has confirmed.

“A move to Milan would be a solution welcomed by the player,” Mino Raiola told the Guerin Sportivo magazine.

Ibrahimovic could be one of many players to leave the Old Lady at the end of the season given the club’s uncertain future.

Although he was in talks with the Bianconeri over a new contract, the alleged match-fixing scandal has led the whole club’s board of directors to resign.

And with the outfit possibly facing demotion to Serie B if found guilty of sporting fraud, the Swede is assessing his options.

“Under normal circumstances, Juventus would never sell Zlatan and Zlatan would never leave,” Raiola added.

“But now we need to see how events unfold so that we can get a clearer understanding of what could happen.

“We obviously can’t talk about a contract extension at this moment in time,” continued the representative.

“It is my hope that we can prolong the agreement as it would signify that all of the problems are over, but before then Juventus still have to decide who will now run the club.”

However, the agent did open the door to a San Siro switch if the former Ajax man had to pack his bags.

“I have excellent relations with the Turin club and there are only a few sides in Italy who could buy him if they were forced into a sale,” he added.

“Milan are certainly a team who can permit themselves a player of his quality, especially if Andriy Shevchenko leaves."

source: Channel4.com

I have no comments.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
i'll have to stage an election to be voted as President of the club if this goes on...

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
WTF!! Zlatan in milan, Never and never and never :head:

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
If he comes i'm out.
I fucking hate the arrogant useless bastard
Excuse my language

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Well he is talented.
But he has an attitude problem that will destroy him + the team he plays 4.

So …….. NO.
Also don’t wanna save Juve from their doom + pay em money.
This guy is causing chaos.

We can get Henry + Cassano & still we will pay less.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
San Paolo said:

milan will destroy their selves if he come's.... :cry:
but looking at the management , they'll probably buy this ass too... :mad:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Well if Sheva leaves and we dont get E'to or Henry...would prefer Zlatan any time over Drogba...

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
menon_inc said:
Well if Sheva leaves and we dont get E'to or Henry...would prefer Zlatan any time over Drogba...
I will not.
The guy is trouble.
I will go 4 Cassano since we can get him 4 a good price.

Drogba doesn’t belong with those players.

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
CRAP..NO WAY... is this some kind of a Fukin' nightmare time at milan :mad: here we r hoping the milan get some decent players at the end of the season and thiSS...WTF :head:

Banz

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká & Maldini
It would be a typical Milan signing. And God knows that he is talented - and when he is happy, he plays really good football..

But I hate this ignorant bastard. I really hope this is a lame rumour - maybe to raise his wage and signon fee, for those who want to buy him. But please don't let it be Milan.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Can Berlusconi come back and start running HIS club!?!?!?

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Ibrahimovice coming to Milan would be WORST than Favalli coming to Milan. Just can't stand him , especially his manner and how he fights with his teammates - unlesss Milan can change him . Where is Henry ? Etoo ? .There are many other more. definitely not that Ibrahimobitch. !!! :head:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Wild said:
I will not.
The guy is trouble.
I will go 4 Cassano since we can get him 4 a good price.

Drogba doesn’t belong with those players.

Ofcourse i will go with Cassano or with some other player. Im just comparing Zlatan and Drogba since we have been linked with a move for both of them.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
This is worse than the Dogba rumour.....
Why aren't we being linked with Cassano or some other strikers.... :head:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
shevchenko . gilardino . toni
zlatan is a good player but he doesnt fit in milan. we need sharp attack. toni could fit!

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Well if we fail to sign Henry, we don't really have that many options, do we? Van Nistelrooy, if he comes, will be more of a replacement for Pippo, not Sheva. Realistically, there are very few strikers who have the ability to do what Shev does for Milan, and Ibra doesn't fall into that category. He's special, yeah, but it'll take him at least another 3-4 years to fall in the same bracket.

But if we fail to land Henry- the closest thing you have for Sheva, then I don't mind taking Ibra. If he has an atitude problem, then so be it. He'll mellow and mature with age.

Last edited:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Italian Tsar said:
But if we fail to land Henry- the closest thing you have for Sheva, then don't mind taking Ibra. If he has an atitude problem, then so be it. He'll mellow and mature with age.
i rather take that chance with Cassano... he has already started his attitude change... tho not alot better... but a start nonetheless...

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
Christ, and I was thinking Drogba was the worst rumour that could ever be written here, please no Ibrahomobitches in our team, k thx.

Rex

Reaction score
As his first arrival to Juventus, I once considered him just cost nothing but unable to adapt Italian's atmosphere. But apparently he has proved me wrong, earned a starting spot to the disadvantage of Juves longtime captain Del Piero and being an important key of Juve's pace in 04/05 with his goals. The nick of Ibra-kadabra came up along with his footed-tricks on the pitch.

Seemed a step slower this season, and not as willing to make the big play when needed. But, the positive thing was Don Fabio remained his faith to field him at all cost.

No need to worry. Zlatan is going nowhere. I believe he keen to stay at Juventus.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
if this move materialize... i'll stand for President & get rid of all our trash...

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
He is talented, but he's an ass, a very lazy ass.

Albion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I would accept him if he first takes few lessons how to behave with people and media, he can be very dangerous to our team spirit.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
shevchenko . gilardino . toni
one thing that i admire is his foot tricks. but i have seen him play against good defenders like nesta or mexes. he stinks!!!

kataknakal

creep n weirdo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Co.
my grandma already blind...but she know that luca toni more sharper than ibrahimovic...wakakaka

imp8715

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Cassano, Bergkamp
Italian Tsar said:
Well if we fail to sign Henry, we don't really have that many options, do we? Van Nistelrooy, if he comes, will be more of a replacement for Pippo, not Sheva. Realistically, there are very few strikers who have the ability to do what Shev does for Milan, and Ibra doesn't fall into that category. He's special, yeah, but it'll take him at least another 3-4 years to fall in the same bracket.

But if we fail to land Henry- the closest thing you have for Sheva, then I don't mind taking Ibra. If he has an atitude problem, then so be it. He'll mellow and mature with age.

said it all.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
arogant motherfucker,the most un-friendly player in the world :mad:

Schedule