Clarence Seedorf Thread

When will he get rid of the black scarf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paladin

Banned
Reaction score
If the scenario turns out to be this one, I would be happy too. But this is very unlikely. There's no guarantee he's seen as a backup. My greatest fear is he'll be a starter again, and this will prevent us from signing a world class playmaker.

Besides that, Galliani already told he'd sign two midfielders in case Seedorf left Milan. He's staying, so we'll go for only one midfielder. Until now, our only hope is if this midfielder is a world class one who comes to be a starter.

I'm really fearing for Milan's campaign next season. We may be stronger in defence up to now, but we seem to have gotten weaker in midfield. Just hope Galliani keeps up with his brilliance from the last two transfer windows, because he had been shit before then.

You are totaly right, the worst have happen, slowdorf stays:fp: i vill never forget the whole in the wall he did agains Ajax:eek: The man was afraid of the ball,, my goodness, buy 3 top midfilders othervay forget the CL again.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
replacing seedorf and pirlo, cost very much,

one of the 2 should stay, and that's seedorf, he shouldn't play all the matches

but definetly against, cagliari, siena, catania....

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
You are totaly right, the worst have happen, slowdorf stays:fp: i vill never forget the whole in the wall he did agains Ajax:eek: The man was afraid of the ball,, my goodness, buy 3 top midfilders othervay forget the CL again.

It was against Real Madrid...

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
at least we wont have both on field at same time which we know = a loss

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
Oh shit!

"A Milan source told Goal.com: “Seedorf was given guarantees by Allegri after speaking with the coach. Allegri told him he will be given regular playing time and he will be playing behind the strikers, which is what he had asked for.”

The source also revealed that there was never any issue over money for the four-time Champions League winner, and that it was only ever a question of playing football.

"Of course [he was close to leaving], his deal was about to expire, like many others. But the issues were not related to wages or the duration of his new deal. The issues were mainly tactical, such as how often he would be playing and in which position.

"Allegri has always believed in Seedorf and so this is why things were resolved without problems."

Goal.com

Shevagool

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Seedorf, Maldini, Pirlo, Inzaghi
Oh shit!

"A Milan source told Goal.com: “Seedorf was given guarantees by Allegri after speaking with the coach. Allegri told him he will be given regular playing time and he will be playing behind the strikers, which is what he had asked for.”

The source also revealed that there was never any issue over money for the four-time Champions League winner, and that it was only ever a question of playing football.

"Of course [he was close to leaving], his deal was about to expire, like many others. But the issues were not related to wages or the duration of his new deal. The issues were mainly tactical, such as how often he would be playing and in which position.

"Allegri has always believed in Seedorf and so this is why things were resolved without problems."

Goal.com

Goal.com = Crap = No truth in that

Both Seedorf and Allegri has said that no guarantees was made.
Seedorf also said "Everyone has to fight for a shirt, including me" yesterday.
Dont Worry.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
"A Milan source told Goal.com

edward_norton_computer.gif

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Nice that Seedorf renewed his contract!
Players like him are desperately needed to win the CL.
Seedorf is needed both in the locker room and on the plane.

A mix of experienced players like (Nesta, Seedorf, Inzaghi, etc.) With less experienced such as Thiago Silva, Pato, Taiwo, etc. are perfect for the challenge of CL.
Just look at the team that Man United have this year.
Those who wanted to remove Seedorf for bringing in young inexperienced players who do not know what it means to represent AC Milan could instead start to suport Arsenal.
They are a good example of what can happen to a club when you clear the older experienced players like Vieira, Henry, Toure, Lehmann , Ljungberg and instead bring in Clichy, Song & Co.. :thumbsup:

Justin-Cute-GIF-justin-bieber-15817382-320-240.gif

Worst thing to happen was seedorf renewing his contract. Yeah i have heard that big game player talk before and it rarely works. He had one good game against tottenham and he is supposed to motivate us and perform on the pitch to take us all the way to UCL finals? Get real please.

Man. Utd and milan are on opposite ends of the spectrum. Their players even if they are older aren't washed up. They still perform week in week out when needed. Unlike guys like Seedorf who perform once every 3 or 4 weeks if they are rested for 2 weeks after each game or when the threat of being booted out of the team becomes real.

Speaking of arsenal. They with their young and inexperienced team have gone a lot further than us in recent years with our old and done for players (and i'm not even considering the part where they whooped us). We have more than enough experience even if Seedorf had left to compensate. Nice try hiding behind cryptic "you dont know what it means to represent milan" morals tho. :thumbsup:

Damn allegri why? :(

Rick

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Marco van Basten
It makes no sense that anyone would be against Seedorf staying for another year. He was in terrific form down the stretch and he brings experience and leadership that will be valuable to the younger players.

It would be a horrible idea for Milan to dump all the veteran players at once. If Milan were to let all the out-of-contract players go this summer, not only would it be prohibitively expensive to replace them all at once with quality players, but you'd be left with a lot of players who had never played together before and who had not necessarily proven themselves in Serie A. By replacing them gradually, there will be more continuity in the squad and the new players will have an opportunity to settle and get used to each other.

Speaking of arsenal. They with their young and inexperienced team have gone a lot further than us in recent years with our old and done for players

Arsenal hasn't won a trophy of any kind since 2004 when they had a core of veteran players such as Henry, Bergkamp, Vieira, Campbell, Pires, Ljungberg, Gilberto, Lauren and Lehmann. Do you really want AC Milan to be another Arsenal?

Last edited:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Speaking of arsenal. They with their young and inexperienced team have gone a lot further than us in recent years with our old and done for players (and i'm not even considering the part where they whooped us). We have more than enough experience even if Seedorf had left to compensate. Nice try hiding behind cryptic "you dont know what it means to represent milan" morals tho. :thumbsup:

Damn allegri why? :(

0 trophies in 6/7 years? :lol:

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I wish Goal is wrong about this one, because if they are right, I think we'll have a weaker midfield than we had this season. Unbelievable.

Don't turn me down again, Galliani.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
“Seedorf was given guarantees by Allegri after speaking with the coach. Allegri told him he will be given regular playing time and he will be playing behind the strikers, which is what he had asked for.”

:thumbsdown:

I hate it that ''he will be given regular playing time'', but mostly I hate that it will happen ''behind the strikers''. This season he has had many horrible preformances behind the strikers, not only because he is too slow to play there, but also because he often ruins all our attacks personally, and totally not helping the team (in defending). At least at LCM and CDM he is forced to contribute a lot, and he actually has had several good games on these positions this season.

Basicly we won't get a new/proper AM, because we kept Seedorf. That's awful. Seedorf and Boateng are our AM's for next season. :cry:

Last edited:

Goldfinger68

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i did read somewhere today that giallini said like this "Ganso and Pastore both dont play as wingers, both are AM, and since we alredy have two of those, we will not buy any of this guys. Since We alredy have two AM, boateng and SEEDORF"...

If this are true...then
WTF, this guy is one of the reasons that we dont go for ganso.. jesus. bye bye champions l.. i really belived that the president would buy some stars and go for CL, but it will not happen.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Arsenal hasn't won a trophy of any kind since 2004 when they had a core of veteran players such as Henry, Bergkamp, Vieira, Campbell, Pires, Ljungberg, Gilberto, Lauren and Lehmann. Do you really want AC Milan to be another Arsenal?

How will milan turn into arsenal if we lose seedorf???

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
For every bad game Seedorf has next season (and there's gonna be a lot as usual), I'm going to fill this thread with "I hate you" posts...

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
with all respect and all but becouse off him we will only buy 1 mid and gallaini says he and boa are trequartista ,sir clarence fuck you

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
with all respect and all but becouse off him we will only buy 1 mid and gallaini says he and boa are trequartista ,sir clarence fuck you

:lol:

amen

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
this is terrible. why the hell do we want to keep this guy? let him play behind strikers.... I can't even sleep thinking about it

Shevagool

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Seedorf, Maldini, Pirlo, Inzaghi
Haters always gonna hate.. No matter what he does!
He is a part of Milan!

Forza Grande Sir Clarence Seedorf :star:

Schedule