Who will win the EPL title this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Sage, I'd drop Evra, he's "doubtful" according to fergie's press conference, so he probably won't start, might be worth taking a chance on smalling though ;)

thanks man :thumbsup:

Is ferdinand fully fit for the season?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
making a gamble using Rooney for my fantasy team. He is always a slow starter but his preseason form has been awesome.

ACM4E, whats the fantasy code? I'm in a league with my friends on there Wanna register for rnb league

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
making a gamble using rooney for my fantasy team. He is always a slow starter but his preseason form has been awesome.

Acm4e, whats the fantasy code? I'm in a league with my friends on there wanna register for rnb league

1242750-284029

:)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Sage why spend so much $$$ on Defenders ?

defenders are consistent. Clean sheets= points. Caps=points etc. More than that, crappy defenders get negative points.

Forwards are a position you should rotate on form. Look at Rooney, Tevez etc. When they hit a 'hot streak' it's goals every week. Remember Malouda/Drogba early season?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Am I the only one having trouble logging in at the moment to the FPL?

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
defenders are consistent. Clean sheets= points. Caps=points etc. More than that, crappy defenders get negative points.

Forwards are a position you should rotate on form. Look at Rooney, Tevez etc. When they hit a 'hot streak' it's goals every week. Remember Malouda/Drogba early season?

points distribution is poor ...main source is usually cleansheets and when they concede its no cleansheet points + negative points ...I'm not saying go out and buy a cheapest/crappy defenders just think you need one quality defender,depending on system

Huth,Hangeland,Hughes,Johnson are all good defenders...Goalscoring defenders :thumbsup: most 6-5

Drogba still finished as 2nd highest pointscorer (Malouda third)...thats why you should IMO invest heavily in attack and Midfield ...but thats just me

Ba or Shane Long ?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
points distribution is poor ...main source is usually cleansheets and when they concede its no cleansheet points + negative points ...I'm not saying go out and buy a cheapest/crappy defenders just think you need one quality defender,depending on system

Huth,Hangeland,Hughes,Johnson are all good defenders...Goalscoring defenders :thumbsup: most 6-5

Drogba still finished as 2nd highest pointscorer (Malouda third)...thats why you should IMO invest heavily in attack and Midfield ...but thats just me

Ba or Shane Long ?

well i'm just saying it's a strategy. My friend used it and won our league. Obviously you need most inform strikers (heavy price).

But even with your drogba point. He racked up majority before november. You could easily get that and if you dropped him early, you could have picked up tevez or rooney or chicarito when they hit form. Make sense?

another great example is berbatov first half

for me a lot of it is analyzing form and fixture list (if i stick with it). You see Man Utd coming up on swansea, wba, wigan etc. (teams who concede a lot) you might wanna load on their attackers.

last year i got f'd. Stuck with rooney too long early season when he was really off form and doing nothing. Then contract situation. By time i came to my senses and dropped him I was sooo far behind all the people who had drogba/malouda. And the smart ones there dropped them by december and moved onto tevez/nani.

Last edited:

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
well i'm just saying it's a strategy. My friend used it and won our league. Obviously you need most inform strikers (heavy price).

But even with your drogba point. He racked up majority before november. You could easily get that and if you dropped him early, you could have picked up tevez or rooney or chicarito when they hit form. Make sense?

another great example is berbatov first half

for me a lot of it is analyzing form and fixture list (if i stick with it). You see Man Utd coming up on swansea, wba, wigan etc. (teams who concede a lot) you might wanna load on their attackers.

last year i got f'd. Stuck with rooney too long early season when he was really off form and doing nothing. Then contract situation. By time i came to my senses and dropped him I was sooo far behind all the people who had drogba/malouda. And the smart ones there dropped them by december and moved onto tevez/nani.

Fail on logic on my part :fp:
Well, I came close to winning our league last season :o:cool:
Yep always check for those "gimme" fixtures and alter accordingly

Ba, Long will be a bench player after this weekend.

:thumbsup:

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Bleh Fantasy League, like a second job too much work. Hehe Sonny ... Sharks pawnt Stomers :)

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Thought the match was tomow :fp:...."pawnt" by 2 :rolleyes:

my team -

-------------Given--------------
-----Kompany-Brede--Enrique----
Nani---Downing--Ramsey---Nzog-
----Wazza---BENT---BA--------

Bench-SHITE

:cool:

Last edited:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I wanna fix my team, but I can't log in. FML:/

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Will Nani play or will SAF not field him? I have Enrique in my team..who will probably not play with Liverpool..but if he doesn't I have good substitutes that would come in. Same thing for Suarez.

Sinclair and Simpson on bench :star:

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Will Nani play or will SAF not field him? I have Enrique in my team..who will probably not play with Liverpool..but if he doesn't I have good substitutes that would come in. Same thing for Suarez.

Nani is 100% starter

Footiefan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giggs, Scholes, Van Der Sar, Keano.

Valencia is not fit, so Nani is 100% sure starter unless SAF is on a WUM mission. :D

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3bc412b75fa7201025243ae0855a2465

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is Aquilani playing today for Liverpool???

Not sure but i got this from BBC:

1356: Early rumours doing the rounds at the moment that Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish is starting with all four new boys in Charlie Adam, Jordan Henderson, Stewart Downing, Jose Enrique against Sunderland today. Full team news when we get it, people.

Edit:

1413: BREAKING TEAM NEWS
Talking of Liverpool, by the way, it is confirmed - Stewart Downing, Charlie Adam, Jordan Henderson and Jose Enrique are all handed debuts against Sunderland, while Luis Suarez also starts alongside Andy Carroll.

Last edited:

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Is Aquilani playing today for Liverpool???

Starting XI: Reina; Flanagan, Carragher, Agger, Enrique; Henderson, Lucas, Adam; Suarez, Carroll, Downing.

And Aquilani is not even on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule