All About Television

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
after 6th season I dont have any more strength and appetite for truth/final season :cry: I am such a girl.

The shield final season is :cry: thank god I only read it I dont want to watch, Aaaah Strike team

rony and Lem :star: vick mackie put a photo of him and lem at the end on his table. touching.
Vick is a villan, monster, good guy and a victim........

Awesome series, I have soft soft spot for rony and Lem..... Vick has to do what he has to do

Tery
teevon
Lem
Shane
Rony
Vick Mackie :star: respect only prison break first season had something like this

jack baeur can kiss mackie ass for portraying some reality
The Wire is class above.

Watching Deadwood atm. First season atm. Really good stuff this far. HBO owns TV-series scene.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Hope so but i was invested in LEM and Rony :D

will watch the wire and deadwood. seriously is it better than Shield? :eek:

Their 21 bullet salute was nice

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Hope so but i was invested in LEM and Rony :D

will watch the wire and deadwood. seriously is it better than Shield? :eek:

Their 21 bullet salute was nice

Wire is the best. More sophisticated, and reveals a bigger picture. Touches everything. Might be slow for actionjunkies, though. But once you've seen it, you got to see it again. And again. And nothing will ever come close.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
What sitcoms would you guys recommend?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What sitcoms would you guys recommend?

ib4lameassfriendsdeciples

Extras

Black Books :star::star::star:

IT Crowd :star:

The Thick of It

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
IT Crowd has some laughs but Friends is better...

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Romania :D

Suits is awesome,high swag show.

I want to love marry fuck rachel again again and again, her cute ass is so perfect

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I want to love marry fuck rachel again again and again, her cute ass is so perfect

Oh god yes.Meghan Markle is so fucking hot!!!Hope when eventually Mike taps that ass,will some skin:D

What did you think of the latest episode?Harvey totally smacked the floor with that hot shot:D

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Oh god yes.Meghan Markle is so fucking hot!!!Hope when eventually Mike taps that ass,will some skin:D

What did you think of the latest episode?Harvey totally smacked the floor with that hot shot:D

its getting too easy for him kind of free run, :D He is portrayed as legal god.
Luis charachter is awesome even though i want to plant a paper weight on his face

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
its getting too easy for him kind of free run, :D He is portrayed as legal god.
Luis charachter is awesome even though i want to plant a paper weight on his face

Yeah Luis is freaking hilarious,the faces he makes with that stupid voice of his are priceless :lol:

Well he is suppose to be a legal god.And its to early in the season to see Harvey loose a case,or be bad at something.I know nobody is perfect,but i dont want things to get rushed.

Im really enjoying him kicking ass all over the place.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah Luis is freaking hilarious,the faces he makes with that stupid voice of his are priceless :lol:

Well he is suppose to be a legal god.And its to early in the season to see Harvey loose a case,or be bad at something.I know nobody is perfect,but i dont want things to get rushed.

Im really enjoying him kicking ass all over the place.

I agree this is one series were everything is :) and i like it, it disappear in a minute like a big bowl of hot brownie and vanilla ice cream in front of me.

its so welcome after watchng shield i have my emotional moral compass fucked up. Harvey looks great with this hair :star: mike ross sometimes lok like tool but i like him tooo

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Contemplating whether to buy The Good Wife box sets from Amazon.

They're cheaper than I thought they'd be(£10&£26) but I dunno... I don't have any box sets and I want to like have box sets of some show I like, but I don't know whether to spend money...

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Contemplating whether to buy The Good Wife box sets from Amazon.

They're cheaper than I thought they'd be(£10&£26) but I dunno... I don't have any box sets and I want to like have box sets of some show I like, but I don't know whether to spend money...

Do it. I once spent an entire week, well, Monday - Friday sat in bed watching Scrubs. One of the best weeks of my life. :cool:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
-Modern Family
-30 rock

has anyone seen these series? is it any good?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Thanks,but i actually have a better site were i get my stuff.At any rate,awesome episode again!Man that Rachel girl..instant bonner every time shes on my screen :lol:

So glad that she kissed Mike,but then again Louis is going to fuck them up now :lol::thumbsup:

Two more episodes and the season ends :( ..i feel a tornado coming up were one if not both Harvey and Mike are going to get fucked up.I think its probably Harvey after he said to Jessica to trust Mike more.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
HIMYM's season promo

Hopefully they can do something better than the last couple of seasons.

-Modern Family
-30 rock

has anyone seen these series? is it any good?

Both are excellent. 30 Rock is beautiful contemporary satire, while Modern Family is a feel-good comedy. The two best comedies right now. Not Seinfeld/Arrested Development levels, but still great.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Modern Family is good. HIMYM is facepalmingly bad soo it should suit joyirider. My favourite on air ATM is Louie:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Trailer for the new season!Shame Andy wont be in it..The new guy does not look imposing at all.I would rather they had a spin off of Gannicus adventures or something till Andy returns.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Az my man suits finale :D

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
star trek the next generation, rome, planet of the apes, batman, father ted, one foot in the grave, friends, that 70's show, the simpsons, trigger happy tv, the mighty boosh, malcolm in the middle, highlander, quantum leap, popular, the sopranos,fawlty towers,i'm alan partridge, unsolved mysteries, justice, lost, the inbetweeners, sharpe, game of thrones, the walking dead, crime scene australia.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Modern Family is good. HIMYM is facepalmingly bad soo it should suit joyirider. My favourite on air ATM is Louie:

thnx jasper i'll check the first two episodes out tonight

Schedule