The Anime/Manga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I only read the manga for Bleach. The new arc is boring but I want to see how much the Captains and VC have improved other the time that has passed. Kenpachi pwned lol

I thought the arc was decent, and the last few chapters have been cool, do you read/watch one piece?

Kenpachi? always.

309773_10150378741542457_511687456_10281049_1234223573_n.jpg

112hqmv.png

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
Never got into OP. I prefer Reborn, Bleach and Naruto from Jump.

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien
for those who read naruto's magna, was the technique his father left for him that jiraiya wanted him to master the beast ball rasengan he's trying right now vs the 3rd raikage, or hasn't it been revealed yet?

also, do you think naruto could eventually awaken the rinnegan, seeing as nagato was probably an uzumaki and naruto might be a distant relative of the senju clan.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
for those who read naruto's magna, was the technique his father left for him that jiraiya wanted him to master the beast ball rasengan he's trying right now vs the 3rd raikage, or hasn't it been revealed yet?

also, do you think naruto could eventually awaken the rinnegan, seeing as nagato was probably an uzumaki and naruto might be a distant relative of the senju clan.

I think so, it could be that or just basically controlling kyuubi's chakra, but it is most probably the bijuu dama.

No, I dont think so, I dont see any more power ups for any characters, everyone is at their best and we are going to enjoy one hell of a war.

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Think Naruto will end after this arc? Will be hard to top this Ninja war.

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think so, it could be that or just basically controlling kyuubi's chakra, but it is most probably the bijuu dama.

No, I dont think so, I dont see any more power ups for any characters, everyone is at their best and we are going to enjoy one hell of a war.

thanks, i only just recently started reading the magna and i started from the end, so i missed out on a lot. i've been meaning to start from the beginning but 550 chapters is a bit daunting, it will take me forever. can't wait for the anime to catch up though, it's going to be amazing :) and i can't wait too see who's in kabuto's 6th coffin too

the only reason i think naruto might get the rinnegan is because i can see madara managing to extract the kyuubi from him esp if naruto does the usual and runs himself into the ground. so he will need an alternate power to match sasuke, i'm not sure he will match up with just sage mode. but i guess he should have awakened it by now if he had the potential to do so...

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Think Naruto will end after this arc? Will be hard to top this Ninja war.

everyone thought bleach will end after the fight with aizen, but unfortunately I feel like this is the last arc, I hope not tho.

thanks, i only just recently started reading the magna and i started from the end, so i missed out on a lot. i've been meaning to start from the beginning but 550 chapters is a bit daunting, it will take me forever. can't wait for the anime to catch up though, it's going to be amazing :) and i can't wait too see who's in kabuto's 6th coffin too

the only reason i think naruto might get the rinnegan is because i can see madara managing to extract the kyuubi from him esp if naruto does the usual and runs himself into the ground. so he will need an alternate power to match sasuke, i'm not sure he will match up with just sage mode. but i guess he should have awakened it by now if he had the potential to do so...

have you watched the anime? because u can easily watch the anime and then carry on reading the manga, ull only have like 60 chapters to read.

Im excited to see kabuto's 6th coffin as well.

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
have you watched the anime? because u can easily watch the anime and then carry on reading the manga, ull only have like 60 chapters to read.

Im excited to see kabuto's 6th coffin as well.

yeah that's what i did, this part is really amazing :)

in the magna madara is making references to the paths of the sage of six paths, i'm interested to see where that will lead. he has the uchiha and senju bloodlines, the rinnegan and the amber pot all of which he says are the rikodou sennin's paths, what madara ends up doing is the most exciting part of the story for me.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I wanna watch a good anime,the last two that i watched and really liked were Death Note & Elfen lied.

Any ideas?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I wanna watch a good anime,the last two that i watched and really liked were Death Note & Elfen lied.

Any ideas?

list the genre that you like, and would you prefer a long anime or the 12-25 episode animes.

yeah that's what i did, this part is really amazing :)

in the magna madara is making references to the paths of the sage of six paths, i'm interested to see where that will lead. he has the uchiha and senju bloodlines, the rinnegan and the amber pot all of which he says are the rikodou sennin's paths, what madara ends up doing is the most exciting part of the story for me.

Madara/Kabuto are really interesting characters, I honestly don't care about garaa fighting atm, I just want to see madara and his jinchurikis, and kabuto with his six coffin.

I would rather see kakashi and guy sensei fight against the swordsmen over garaa vs some overrated kage.

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
list the genre that you like, and would you prefer a long anime or the 12-25 episode animes.

If the story of the anime is good it can be how long it wants.But if it has a lot of filler episodes,i prefer short ones then with good story.

Besides does two i liked: Samurai X(everything related)Vampire Hunter D,Ninja Scrool ,Highschool of the Dead..and o think i watched a few more but forgot about them.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
If the story of the anime is good it can be how long it wants.But if it has a lot of filler episodes,i prefer short ones then with good story.

Besides does two i liked: Samurai X(everything related)Vampire Hunter D,Ninja Scrool ,Highschool of the Dead..and o think i watched a few more but forgot about them.

I would suggest Bleach (my sig and avatar are from Bleach) and I'll give you the filler list, its still on going as well(manga and anime), the fights are awesome and the plot is good.

Watch Deadman wonderland (12 episodes, but the manga is on going) and you most def. should watch Code Geass(part 1 and 2) CG is all about the plot and twists.

I would also suggest Full metal alchemist Brotherhood.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I would suggest Bleach (my sig and avatar are from Bleach) and I'll give you the filler list, its still on going as well(manga and anime), the fights are awesome and the plot is good.

Watch Deadman wonderland (12 episodes, but the manga is on going) and you most def. should watch Code Geass(part 1 and 2) CG is all about the plot and twists.

I would also suggest Full metal alchemist Brotherhood.

I searched for all of them,thanks for the suggestions.Im going with Full metal alchemist.Bleach has 300 or so episode already,thats really to long for me.

Il try after Dead man and Cg,they seem interesting also.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I searched for all of them,thanks for the suggestions.Im going with Full metal alchemist.Bleach has 300 or so episode already,thats really to long for me.

Il try after Dead man and Cg,they seem interesting also.

300+, but over 100 episodes are filler.

Glad I could help :thumbsup:

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players

If you liked Rurouni Kenshin, you must have heard the news about the new OVA retelling the Kyoto Arc, (my favourite) and the live action movie next year ;) Exciting :D

LoLInter

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Cavani, Ibra, Totti, Gattuso, Del Piero, T.Silva, Nesta, Lampard, El Shaarawy
Haven't really bothered checking through all of the pages so I'll just recommend w/e I feel is worth watching :D (not mentioning the obvious ones; naruto, bleach etc)

D.Gray-Man - Awesome series. The Anime is 103 episodes and it's, unfortunately, been cancelled due to the Author/Writer contracting a serious disease. The manga is still on-going but sadly.. barely makes any sense anymore. D.Gray-man is not for everyone though, just keep that in mind :tongue:

Death Note - Maybe kind of an obvious one :D But I just couldn't help but mention it.. IMO it's one of the best Animes out there and one of my personal favorites!

Hellsing - Rather old Anime.. Not too many episodes either (Around 12 if I remember correctly) But it's certainly one of the most unique ones out there. Definitely worth a watch!

Fairy Tail - A great Anime to watch if you just want to relax. I, like many, consider this to be a great big mix of the "big ones" (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece). Some find it childish, I find it fun and it's got some real nice humor too.

These are the ones that just popped up in my head! Hope someone finds this post helpful :)

Oh and just to make it clear. Naruto > Bleach :o
Bleach looks better than Naruto but that's about as far as it goes for me... Then again Shippuuden have been kind of a let-down compared to pre-shippuuden tbh.

Last edited:

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Madara/Kabuto are really interesting characters, I honestly don't care about garaa fighting atm, I just want to see madara and his jinchurikis, and kabuto with his six coffin.

I would rather see kakashi and guy sensei fight against the swordsmen over garaa vs some overrated kage.

the second mizukage looks to be an interesting character though, the best of the kage yet i think. i'd rather see kabuto vs itachi and the 6th coffin, but on the otherhand i hope gaara beat hozuki on his own or at least with oonoki, naruto winning all the battles singlehanded is getting kind of annoying. i think it's going to be a long time until they get to madara and sasuke, might as well have an interesting battle with other characters in the meantime.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I am in desperate need of some good manga. Been searching for a specific type but no luck so far. :cry:

I'm searching for something like One Piece where the whole manga is one continuous adventure without returning to a base. For example, in D.Gray man (which is really confusing now) the team returns to their HQ after each battle so to speak. In One Piece, the crew moves on to the next island or whatever.

Someone recommended me Toriko but I didn't look like a serious story to me.

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I like Air Gear, Gantz, Gate 7 and Ubel Blatt. If you are into action give those a try.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Specially dedicated to <3Sage<3

Yes sir, I also fought alongside Captain Sôzô Sagara's
Sekihô Army.

I think I'm going to whip out my RK dvd now, it's been a while. I'm ADDICTED. :D

You know how I do. ;)

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Specially dedicated to <3Sage<3

Yes sir, I also fought alongside Captain Sôzô Sagara's
Sekihô Army.

I think I'm going to whip out my RK dvd now, it's been a while. I'm ADDICTED. :D

You know how I do. ;)

awesome fight. <3

I haven't finished reading the manga yet :fp: on it now!

anyone read Bleach manga? Renji :eek:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Bleach SUCKS!!! *me baiting* :D

Manga, manga, manga, manga.......I'm a stickler for :star:anime:star: only, is that a good thing? :tongue:

My big bro thinks he's more of an otaku than me because he does manga. Hmmm. :lol:

Actually he is, meh..he's probably torn a hole through the onemanga.com site :D..read every single shounen and other genres available there. I think he's even a mod on some Foxuto MMOG site, said something about being the only Nigerian with such an honour.

Freak. :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
the second mizukage looks to be an interesting character though, the best of the kage yet i think. i'd rather see kabuto vs itachi and the 6th coffin, but on the otherhand i hope gaara beat hozuki on his own or at least with oonoki, naruto winning all the battles singlehanded is getting kind of annoying. i think it's going to be a long time until they get to madara and sasuke, might as well have an interesting battle with other characters in the meantime.

2nd mizukage looked even more interesting after this chapter, I don't really care about gaara but it seems like hes the strongest out of the 3, the raikage was just a angry bull and muu was too cocky for his on good, this guy seems legit, or gaara is just weak :thumbsdown:

I think the next chapter is going to be the end of the mizukage vs gaara fight, I hope they switch to kakashi and gai vs the swordsmen.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Bleach SUCKS!!! *me baiting* :D

Manga, manga, manga, manga.......I'm a stickler for :star:anime:star: only, is that a good thing? :tongue:

My big bro thinks he's more of an otaku than me because he does manga. Hmmm. :lol:

Actually he is, meh..he's probably torn a hole through the onemanga.com site :D..read every single shounen and other genres available there. I think he's even a mod on some Foxuto MMOG site, said something about being the only Nigerian with such an honour.

Freak. :lol:

Bleach doesn't have a great plot, but the fights and the characters are fantastic :thumbsup:

I read manga because I can't stand filler seasons and can't really live without knowing whats happening(i.e I have to be up to date:tongue:)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I read manga because I can't stand filler seasons and can't really live without knowing whats happening(i.e I have to be up to date:tongue:)

You have a point there...why can't they just run the animations concurrently with the comics?

Easier said than done, but I think there's a greater market for motion pics out there..would really increase their revenue bigtime.

Waiting for that day when we'll see new arcs on the anime FIRST.

Even though it means sacrificing the Friday updates (Foxuto) for just a while and then throwing out maybe two long seasons..would take a bit of getting used to but it would WORK.

!!Anime FTW!!

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You have a point there...why can't they just run the animations concurrently with the comics?

Easier said than done, but I think there's a greater market for motion pics out there..would really increase their revenue bigtime.

Waiting for that day when we'll see new arcs on the anime FIRST.

Even though it means sacrificing the Friday updates (Foxuto) for just a while and then throwing out maybe two long seasons..would take a bit of getting used to but it would WORK.

!!Anime FTW!!

it's much harder to do an anime episode than a magna one sadly :( although if naruto stopped with these lame fillers i'm sure they'd be quite a lot closer. 1 or 2 fillers wouldn't have been bad, but 10 for a really short voyage? :S

great idea in theory though, i'd much rather get the surprises from the anime aswell.

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
also i don't get why the fillers can't be something interesting like kakashi gaiden, there are so many interesting possibilities which haven't been shown, hashirama vs madara, tobirama vs kinkaku's guard, itachi at akatsuki or how he got the yata mirror and totsuka sword, or at least jiraiya training naruto in the time skip even though he didn't teach him that much apparently :/

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bleach doesn't have a great plot, but the fights and the characters are fantastic :thumbsup:

Me too. Filler arcs are boring.
Renji is very cool, but Kenpachi lolol ftw

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
also i don't get why the fillers can't be something interesting like kakashi gaiden, there are so many interesting possibilities which haven't been shown, hashirama vs madara, tobirama vs kinkaku's guard, itachi at akatsuki or how he got the yata mirror and totsuka sword, or at least jiraiya training naruto in the time skip even though he didn't teach him that much apparently :/

Kakashi gaiden isn't really an anime filler since the author wrote it as a story in between the time skips. It was epic because it had my favourite character Minato :D

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kakashi gaiden isn't really an anime filler since the author wrote it as a story in between the time skips. It was epic because it had my favourite character Minato :D

yeah i know, i just wish the fillers would be like that. there's lots of sidestories to be explored, and those flashbacks are always interesting. kakashi gaiden and tales of a gutsy ninja are two of my favourite episodes in all of the series. although the mushroom one today was funny, most fillers are just lame, i don't get why they do them at all. It would be much better if they just skip a week and continue with the storyline (although i know that's impractical)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule