Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread

How do you think Ibrahimović's 2011-2012 season at Milan will go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ibrahimovic linked to Real Madrid
By Football Italia staff

Ok, this is obviously a bunch of bullshit not even CDS themselves think makes sense. Seems like they came to these conclusions by mixing the 2 year old rumors about him going to RM with his dispute with Allegri.

CDS is the Italian The Sun.

Ibra should stfu when it comes to blaming Allegri for "being used in wrong position" though. Ibra in his freerole with Binho at CAM hasn't always worked this bad. A lot of it had to do with himself and Binho and not the tactics. But seeing how Ibra is in some ways childishly insecure he would never take responsibility for this and instead blame it all on others.

rosso_nero

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He's been linked to Madrid ever since he was about to leave Barca. I doubt we sell him unless we are in huge debt, which I fear is true. If it is true...how the hell did it happen? : o...

Mainly due to our wages.

Kvothe

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I wouldn't really mind if Ibra moves, but the problem is we will have to change our style of play completely.

We will need atleast one quality midfielder and a strong CF. I don't think there are too many affordable options out there.

Considering all this I hope Ibra stays atleast for one more season.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Ok, this is obviously a bunch of bullshit not even CDS themselves think makes sense. Seems like they came to these conclusions by mixing the 2 year old rumors about him going to RM with his dispute with Allegri.

CDS is the Italian The Sun.

Ibra should stfu when it comes to blaming Allegri for "being used in wrong position" though. Ibra in his freerole with Binho at CAM hasn't always worked this bad. A lot of it had to do with himself and Binho and not the tactics. But seeing how Ibra is in some ways childishly insecure he would never take responsibility for this and instead blame it all on others.

As coach your job is to adapt your tactics to your players' strengths and not expect them to adapt to your tactics. In that regard, Ibra was right to question Allegri's tactics.

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
As coach your job is to adapt your tactics to your players' strengths and not expect them to adapt to your tactics. In that regard, Ibra was right to question Allegri's tactics.

You can't be serious! The coach who adapts tactics to his players is a pussy! The coach is the boss, and the players are working for him. Players MUST adapt to the coach. Just imagine how it would look like if every player played the way they wanted. Please, gimme a break.

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│

Mainly due to our wages.

well, big wages bring big players. big players bring titles.
the best solution is to deal with overwaged players (flamini, gattuso, ambro, bonera, etc.) on our squad, rather than selling ibra as the main priority for tightening the squad wage budget.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
You can't be serious! The coach who adapts tactics to his players is a pussy! The coach is the boss, and the players are working for him. Players MUST adapt to the coach. Just imagine how it would look like if every player played the way they wanted. Please, gimme a break.

Perhaps you don't understand what I mean...

Ibra is not your typical #9, he's more of a false #9.. So if you're going to expect him to perform the way a #9 does, it's going to be a waste of his abilities. That's why the tactics should accommodate his abilities and not the formation.

This applies to everyone, not just Ibra.

DaMan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Me, myself and I + my kids parents
FFS...Come on, not this stupid rumour again :fp:
AND some of you believe it :fp:

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
well, big wages bring big players. big players bring titles.
the best solution is to deal with overwaged players (flamini, gattuso, ambro, bonera, etc.) on our squad, rather than selling ibra as the main priority for tightening the squad wage budget.

I agree, the wages should even out a bit after the the senatores leaves also

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Perhaps you don't understand what I mean...

Ibra is not your typical #9, he's more of a false #9.. So if you're going to expect him to perform the way a #9 does, it's going to be a waste of his abilities. That's why the tactics should accommodate his abilities and not the formation.

But Allegri is taking the best out of Ibra already. He gave him the freedom, and Ibra took advantage of it. If you have a bad game, don't blame it on the coach, grow a pair and say I had a bad game.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I did not know inter and jube were in such big shit, from economical perspective. It will most likely take a long time for them to recover.

Sequiem

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Donadoni, Gre-No-Li, Ambro, Rino, Nesta, Pippo, van Bommel, Cassano, Ibra, Mexès, Aquilani
I'm 12 years old and what is this? What is this I don't even

Holy shit, guys. What is this? He's not leaving. I doubt RM even feel the need for him there at the moment. They're doing quite well for themselves. Being ahead of Barca with 10 points and scoring more goals. In fact, they're going to break the all time goalscoring record for a season in La Liga. (Then again, it could be worth it just to see Barca's reaction.)

Falkryr

The Champion !
Reaction score

The coach who doesnt adapts tactics to his players advantages is either an idiot or spoiled. Allergri is no Manchini or Mourinho with money on his hand free to buy players to fit his tactics.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
But Allegri is taking the best out of Ibra already. He gave him the freedom, and Ibra took advantage of it. If you have a bad game, don't blame it on the coach, grow a pair and say I had a bad game.
I agree that he has been getting the best out of Ibra but against Arsenal, playing 4-3-3 with Ibra as the CF, wasn't going to work.

That's a fault on Allegri's part, though Ibra didn't have a great game either.

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I agree that he has been getting the best out of Ibra but against Arsenal, playing 4-3-3 with Ibra as the CF, wasn't going to work.

That's a fault on Allegri's part, though Ibra didn't have a great game either.

But it's the position where Ibra always played. The fact is that Ibra doesn't work the best without Prince. When Boa gets back, you'll see I was right :D

The coach who doesnt adapts tactics to his players advantages is either an idiot or spoiled. Allergri is no Manchini or Mourinho with money on his hand free to buy players to fit his tactics.

Allegri is above all THE BOSS! He tells his players what to do, not vice versa. And to call him an idiot or spoiled just cause he's doing his job is at least stupid.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Ibra/Raiola wants a new contract :o

That's what's going on

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Him and Ronaldo in the same team? Not gonna happen.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra/Raiola wants a new contract :o

That's what's going on

You are probably right. Even tho Ibra is the biggest earner in the team and the league, I think he wants an upgraded contract with better salary. I think it's partly because he thinks he deserves more and partly because there are players that are not even close of his caliber, earns much more than him. I believe he enjoys the prestige of being one of those top earners. Before going to barca, inter offered him a contract renewal making him the best paid player in the world, which he refused in order to go to barca and the same thing happened to when he was about to leave, but this time it was city that offered him a contract with immense salary, which he also refused, to come to us with a lowered salary. He is not all about money but I think he finally wants that "prestige" back, especially now when he is perfoming better than ever.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And another thing. I don't think ibra is a moneywhore mercenary that goes where money is. But I don't think he has any club loyalty at all. A part of me, strongly believes that he wants Real too. Maybe because he wants to leave in history, being the only player that has played for the absolute top teams Milan, Inter, Jube, Barca and Real and won the league in all of them. As much as there are and will be players that are and will be better than him, there won't be anyone anytime soon that will be able to beat that record

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
I wouldn't be shocked if the Real stuff was true. I have always hated Ibrahimovic, but recently have been liking more more based on his play. However, this BS reminds me exactly the reason why I cannot stand him. There is NEVER accountability on his part.

It is ALWAYS the coaches' faults, the managers' faults, the other players' faults. And they're always plural. He, like Michael Jordan, is as petty as they come. That's great for giving you a killer instinct, bad for making you any type of leader or savior. The other difference is that in basketball, one player can take over much easier than one can in football.

If Ibra doesn't get his way, he bitches and moans until he does, or gets his transfer.

Ibra - you're one of the three best players in the world right now, but if you want to bitch, moan, whine, and cry, then good riddance. I'm glad for what you did for the club, but I guess your ego is bigger than Silvio Berlusconi's prostitute and plastic surgery bill. See ya.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
Ibra to Madrid.

This is such a sad day. :( :( :(
I hope someone can make him change his mind. But it's probably too late.
It's amazing Corriere dello Sport found out these facts so early.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Ibra to Madrid.

This is such a sad day. :( :( :(
I hope someone can make him change his mind. But it's probably too late.
It's amazing Corriere dello Sport found out these facts so early.

Yes, before you did! It's difficult to believe that there's someone out there who knows more than you about Ibra, and isn't related to him

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
I'm going to look for a bridge now. Or a tall building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule