Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
alex looks like half of my dad's friends.

alex looks like half of 40+ persian men

:lol:really?
alex_psg.jpg

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
alex looks like half of my dad's friends.

alex looks like half of 40+ persian men

I know what you're trying to sya, but you're way off.

Being bald, big noses and thick eyebrows are the things in common, rest are different.

For exaple, the distance between to eyes is never that much. and the noses get thin wen they join forehead.

and heads are not that big.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan

Mino Raiola is back.

French Secretary of the Treasury called Zlatan's salary "inappropriate".

Raiola:
"Everyone who says that can go to hell, jump in the river or into a hole in the ice and never return. They are disgusting. He doesn't need money. Money follows him, not the other way around. Zlatan has been a top fotballer and a world class player for ten years, he's reached many goals and already made his money.

I think Zlatan has proved what he's worth. I'm tired of all the questions about what I think he should do or how he should play. He always does that extra thing. Why even bother to ask if he will succeed in his debut? Carlo Ancelotti has dreamed of coaching him for ten years, and finally he gets to do that.

PSG have the two most important things. Money and the right players. I have always said: Zlatan will be the best player in the world, he finally became it, but it's always a question of time. Same thing with PSG, they will become the best team in the world.

(Newspaper Expressen had given Raiola a framed version of Zlatan as Mona Lisa earlier)
It was nice, the picture I got from you. You understood what I meant, I like that. Now maybe I'll bring "The Scream" to Paris, who knows?

Football is a part of society, and right now there's not enough money in some countries and clubs. That's another reason we left. In Milan the project was over, here in Paris they're starting a new one. It's an economic cycle. 30 years ago Napoli bought Diego Maradona from Barcelona. The Italian league used to be the best.

Things started happening in January, I knew already then that Zlatan would go to PSG, and I told him. I wanted him to be sold, and I knew that was the best I could do for him. The league is becoming number one. The fans and the media should thank the people from Qatar who bought Zlatan.

Zlatan was happy in Milan, Inter and Juventus. The only place he wasn't happy was in Barcelona."

http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotboll/raiola-om-kritikerna-de-kan-dra-at-helvete/

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Greedy fatty and his mercenary

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Poor Carlo. He doesn't seem to know what he's gotten himself into. He seem to be naive enough to think Ibra can play as a 9.

I think it's fantastic that you know carlo's job better than him.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
edit---@ video of ibra bossing: :lol::lol::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
it'll be wonderful to watch ibra do his lay offs/passes to lavezzi instead of robinho and see him miss more :D

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol:

You know better than TWO cl winning coaches?? Amazing.

Umm, dont know how you dropped that conclusion, but umm...Pep is not clueless or naive about Ibra anymore.

it'll be wonderful to watch ibra do his lay offs/passes to lavezzi instead of robinho and see him miss more :D

His Swedish fanboys actually believe Lavezzi is the finisher he was missing in Milan.:lol:

Anyway, also poor Pastore. I wonder how Ancelotti will get Pastore, Lavezzi and Ibra into the same team in games against above average opposition where you need more than just individual quality to win. It will probably fail like Pato-Ibra-Dinho.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
It wouldn't be the first time a respected, CL-winning coach is naive or clueless when it comes to Ibra.

It's not the first time you show you're an idiot.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Your ibra hate is absolutely ridiculous tbh. I think it completely got to do with u not liking his personality.

Either that or you're clueless about football, my friend.

You're making it sound like he's totally useless.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Good god, Ibra pulling some stunts from his Ajax days. beauty!

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Your ibra hate is absolutely ridiculous tbh. I think it completely got to do with u not liking his personality.

Either that or you're clueless about football, my friend.

You're making it sound like he's totally useless.

I actually wish him the best in PSG. I'm very caring even about those I found irritating. Seeing him flop in PSG and get all depressed would not make me happy.

He's one of the most talented players, but the fact he doesn't move enough or well enough for a striker, second striker or a CAM and the fact he demands his teammates, manager and club to pretty much be his bitches and the fact he seem to frighten his teammates and manager and the fact he tends to dwell on the ball and slow things down, makes him a small game player who limit pretty much the whole club, especially in games against quality opponents. Not to mention he is/was overpaid.

I've probably forgot a couple of other things..

One of the best small game players ever though.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
oh lol i just figured it out.

Ibra found out that he was getting the #10 and the pressure obviously got to him.

how did i not think of it earlier? :lol: :fp: :head:

Schedule