• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
There is no way on earth Ranocchia is worth more or the same as Boateng.

And, let's be serious. If we had Guarin and Inter had Boateng, you'd all be clamouring for a straight swap between them.

Grass isn't always greener, folks.

Im feeling the same vibe coming from you as those who opposed the pazzo swap

IKE

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

And, let's be serious. If we had Guarin and Inter had Boateng, you'd all be clamouring for a straight swap between them.

Both of them didnt have great season , so neither off them cant be sold for what they are supposedly be worth ( TM prices)

But price which are buyers are prepaired to pay is quite similar for both of them.

Btw KUJA did we get 13M offer for boa , like inter did for ranochia , acording to di marzio ?

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Meh. Cassano,according to transfermrket was worth 8-9 on top of the 7 we paid for. I guess it was a steal and i mean it worked to our advantage but you cant lie, it was a HUGE gamble.

It makes you wonder whats wrong with inter, we lack creativity but pazzo was fucking thriving here while cassano had a meh season.

It was a bit of a gamble for us, but much more for Inter. Pazzini was a proven goalscorer in Samp and half his career in Inter... Cassano a proven headache, not denying his talent. That's were the 7M comes from.

Transfermarket numbers are pure speculation.
Cassano was never worth that cause of his attitude/healthy issues. Those are the things those sites don't measure... But people working on football and knowing the backstage certainly know it.

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Just realised that now that Marqiunhos went to PSG, he will partner Silva there. But what will happen to Sakho? He has a contract to 2014 according to Transfermarkt. What do you guys think?

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Same as Boateng? I do not know, but you have to also understand that Boa does not have a big market either.

Now talking about Guarin? Better technically, better control of the ball and better passer. Boa in the other hand is more explosive, has grit, and it is sometimes unexpected.

I do not think I mind a swap between Ranochia and Boa; however, it would have to be a straight swap. We adding cash for it, it is a no-no.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Boateng has rapidly become passé in this place eh.

You would really reject 10m + Ranocchia for KPB??

I facepalmed "Rano-KPB swap" post from you.

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence

:lol: you serious?

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just realised that now that Marqiunhos went to PSG, he will partner Silva there. But what will happen to Sakho? He has a contract to 2014 according to Transfermarkt. What do you guys think?

I rather play Vergara with no experience than Sahko.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Im feeling the same vibe coming from you as those who opposed the pazzo swap

Pazzini only had 1 bad season (for the kind of striker he is) in what the previous 6 and that was his last season at Inter. Half the brehs on here dont have a fookin clue. Bunch of reactionary gossip girls.

Ranocchia on the other hand needs a a bit of pace beside him and/or a leader who will tell/guide him what to do and you cannot rely on the 2 jokers we have at the back to do it. As you get the good the bad and the ugly from the pair of them all within the space of 10mins. But OMGz guys hes an Italian defender giys he must be :thumbsup: those days are gone im afraid

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
No way! Boa would definitely strengthen inter, while the same can't be said about ranochia at Milan.

-------kovacic------
----guarin----boa----
Wb----naingolan----wb

That is kinda scary

PaoloMaldini3

Legend
Reaction score
What the hell?:lol:

That was the Deal. If Carroll would had cost 50m Torres would had cost 70m.

So Liverpool got 40m for Carroll and Torres.

But it was still the worst transfer ever and every day I think about what Liverpool could made with all the Money Kenny and Comolli wasted and then I cry under the shower... :( :lol:

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
We cannot swap Boateng! We need him to get Ericksen or someone else! It would be idiotic to swap our only 10M capable deal for a frog who will cause us trouble

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
either keep him or send him to galatasaray/monaco for 15mil.

no we dont need ranocchia and other option will be wrong..

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No way! Boa would definitely strengthen inter, while the same can't be said about ranochia at Milan.

-------kovacic------
----guarin----boa----
Wb----naingolan----wb

That is kinda scary

Posters still placing KPB in a position he has absolutely no interest or motivation to play.

The question is whether or not we feel Ranocchia is better than Zapata... Personally, I'm not qualified to state one way or the other.

If it was a swap + cash from Inter, then there's almost no doubt in my mind that I would like the deal.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
either keep him or send him to galatasaray/monaco for 15mil.

no we dont need ranocchia and other option will be wrong..

well..15 mils is way to much

i would gladly take 10 mils and run

with these we can buy (apart from honda) a good defender or a good midfilder..(or even ljajic ? )

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
No. Abramovic paid it. Deal was Torres for 20m + they buy Carroll.

tumblr_m4rocyT1XD1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
So how else do you determine value? The site is better than bias individuals

This site values are choosen by individuals as well. And of course there is a lot of bias involved.

For example the value of Mario Gomez was recently at 42 millions. Yes, it's a german site. :lol:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Boa + Guarin + Nainggolan at Inter would be fucking scary.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How is that free?

That was always the Liverpool argument lol...

For me, it was like... Why not sell Torres for 60M and buy six or seven solid players to walk into your shit starting XI.

The stupid thing was buying Andy in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule