• Poll closed .

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
here ya go

--

i have nothing against you *i've said this before* but dude, how on earth did you manage tio get under half the forums skin?

:lol: idk,70% of the people that hate me started when i joined,i was very vocal about our dear coach which at the time pissed alot of people off. most got over it,only a handful still hate me. the 30% well...you can see the interactions i have with dominate and you can guess from there.

*sigh* whatever,i concede

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
ignore list is an option

but it doesn't stop the dumbing down of the threads since everyone seems to he biting all the time.

--

IMO, instead of banning people... we should punish by allowing certain members only 3 posts / day during a certain period.

You have such a massive ego for no reason whatsoever :lol:
Why should certain posters only be allowed 3 posts / day? Has the thought ever crossed your mind that you are SUPER annoying to some people in the same way you think others are annoying/idiots? :fp:

You were posting everywhere last season that everybody who doesn't support Shitelegri doesn't understand the inner mechanics of the workings of Milan. The forum even made a fucking meme out of you THAT'S HOW FUCKING ARROGANT YOU ARE :mb:

Now you begrudgingly agree that Shitelegri is not the guy for Milan.....what happens to your opinion before? Is it still valid? is he still a great coach? Do great coaches suddenly lose the dressing room? If a coach fails to inspire his team can he be rightly be called a great coach?

Diversity of ideas is what makes a forum a beautiful and useful place but the majority of your expressions contain disparaging remarks about anyone who disapproves of your opinion...thereby being against the very purpose of the forum. Your being condescending to others doesn't convince anyone of your intellect, but ironically only makes you look more silly when your theories turn out to be ill-founded (See Senatore's Pato = Junkie doctrine :proud: )

Live and let live. The wisest man can learn from the fool. The ignore list is your friend. Come down a notch or two and play with the rest of the kids in the yard...you'll love it :cool:

Last edited:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You have such a massive ego for no reason whatsoever :lol:
Why should certain posters only be allowed 3 posts / day? Has the thought ever crossed your mind that you are SUPER annoying to some people in the same way you think others are annoying/idiots? :fp:

You were posting everywhere last season that everybody who doesn't support Shitelegri doesn't understand the inner mechanics of the workings of Milan. The forum even made a fucking meme out of you THAT'S HOW FUCKING ARROGANT YOU ARE :mb:

Now you begrudgingly agree that Shitelegri is not the guy for Milan.....what happens to your opinion before? Is it still valid? is he still a great coach? Do great coaches suddenly lose the dressing room? If a coach fails to inspire his team can he be rightly be called a great coach?

Diversity of ideas is what makes a forum a beautiful and useful place but the majority of your expressions contain disparaging remarks about anyone who disapproves of your opinion...thereby being against the very purpose of the forum. Your being condescending to others doesn't convince anyone of your intellect, but ironically only makes you look more silly when your theories turn out to be ill-founded (See Senatore's Pato = Junkie doctrine :proud: )

Live and let live. The wisest man can learn from the fool. The ignore list is your friend. Come down a notch or two and play with the rest of the kids in the yard...you'll love it :cool:
Absoluetly fabulous post. Dear god!

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
What I'm saying is that instead of banning people, we should give them X posts / day instead. Compared to you, "mr live and let live", I don't call for bans all the time.

Regarding allegri, you're still a football ******. Nothing has changed in that regard. The state of Milan now has nothing to do with before. I never called allegri a great coach, but i did think he's talented and i believed in him. Before this season, i'm satisfied with allegri, since there's so much else going on in this club. What's happening now doesn't take anything from what allegri's achieved. So yes, my opinion was and is still valid to me.

And there's a difference between diversity of ideas and nonsense that comes with you never knowing what you're talking about and seek attention.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What I'm saying is that instead of banning people, we should give them X posts / day instead. Compared to you, "mr live and let live", I don't call for bans all the time.

Regarding allegri, you're still a football ******. Nothing has changed in that regard. The state of Milan now has nothing to do with before. I never called allegri a great coach, but i did think he's talented and i believed in him. Before this season, i'm satisfied with allegri, since there's so much else going on in this club. What's happening now doesn't take anything from what allegri's achieved. So yes, my opinion was and is still valid to me.

And there's a difference between diversity of ideas and nonsense that comes with you never knowing what you're talking about and seek attention.

Insults arent necessary man. Can some of you go a day without throwing insults and measuring who has the biggest dick in the forum. Dear god,you can ACTUALLY defend your opinin without insulting someone,TRUST ME,as hard as it seems,its possible

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i think posters like pharao and leaf would also benefit from this rule. instead of running around trolling and ruining every thread, if limited, they may think about what they're writing instead posting for posting sake.

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
Insults arent necessary man. Can some of you go a day without throwing insults and measuring who has the biggest dick in the forum. Dear god,you can ACTUALLY defend your opinin without insulting someone,TRUST ME,as hard as it seems,its possible

pot calling the kettle *****

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
False.
The only people I've asked for to get banned are the people that constantly goad the mods on to ban me. Nice try though. Limiting people's posts requires so much subjective analysis that it's probably better that they get banned altogether. Suppose it was you that got restricted to three posts. You'd only be able to tell people how much smarter you are then them three times/day. Do you think you could handle that?

Yes I'm the football ****** even thought I was RIGHT that he wasn't right for the club. He's so talented apparently that his assessment of the team's requirements led him to request fucking Matri. Not only did Matri not perform in any way to justify paying any money for him whatsoever, but the areas that he neglected are the areas we keep getting hurt in.

I have no idea how someone as supposedly intelligent are you are, could have been satisfied with a coach that consistently breaks negative records? A coach that consistently spends 90 min correcting his own istakes? I won't turn this into another Allegri thread, but the fact that - SO MANY of Allegri's negatives are so clearly observed by even the casual fan and SO few of his good points could really be proven by even his hard core fans- should tell you that he really couldn't be as talented as you once thought and also that it's only stubbornness causing you to cling to such ideas.

Bullshit. And don't let me post like a zillion direct quotes where you insist that everyone who disagrees with you is stupid.....where did you think the whole "inner mechanics" stuff came from in the first place? :rolleyes:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i think posters like pharao and leaf would also benefit from this rule. instead of running around trolling and ruining every thread, if limited, they may think about what they're writing instead posting for posting sake.

Yeah,find me one troll post if youd be so kind. Take your time because i figure itll be a while considering none of my posts consists of me trolling.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
You dont have to remind me that I'm arrogant. I'm very well aware of that.

You are beneath me, the thought of having a serious fotball discussion with your or others like you makes me giggle.

It's very clear to me that you have no clue about the tactical aspect of the game.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Dru, claiming "I knew he wasn't right for the job" is bullshit.

Almost all managers will be sacked. It's incredibly rare that one will move on to better things at a club as great as Milan. One could even claim that, by the end of his management, even Carlo wasn't right for the job...

Allegri did well, and then it started to falter. Claiming he was a mismatch from the start is just bullshit.

I could go around claiming every single manager at a top tier club isn't right for them and I'll be right 90% of the time as most will eventually be fired or have results so bad they'll have to leave.

Mazzari will eventually get sacked, Carlo, Martino, Pep, Mourinho, Moyes, Rodgers, Conte, Allegri... all managers of teams which aren't stepping stones except for national teams are at risk.

A king is more at risk of treason than a knight, and thus, claiming that all kings will die in infamy is much more of a likely possibility than claiming all knights will.

For a stretched analogy which does make sense.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah,find me one troll post if youd be so kind. Take your time because i figure itll be a while considering none of my posts consists of me trolling.

Whatever disagrees with the kool kidz =trolling
Responding to kool kids' insults = bannable insults

I've told you this a zillion times before...now leave it alone for fuck's sake :fp:
Just SHOW people on this forum that you're not here to annoy them and you'll get your respect.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
you guys need to emotionally detach yourself from this place

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I just want everyone to know that they can learn a thing or two from me...

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players

You are beneath me, the thought of having a serious fotball discussion with your or others like you makes me giggle.

It's very clear to me that you have no clue about the tactical aspect of the game.
You have NO IDEA how comforting it is to know you think I'm stupid.
When I think about your support of the "talented coach" that's leading us to the relegation zone and how much you were against Kakà (our best player this season) coming to the team or how much you hate our most versatile attacker on our squad - Robinho- I'm happy to know that the things I support are the things that make Milan better

Dru, claiming "I knew he wasn't right for the job" is bullshit.

Almost all managers will be sacked. It's incredibly rare that one will move on to better things at a club as great as Milan. One could even claim that, by the end of his management, even Carlo wasn't right for the job...

Allegri did well, and then it started to falter. Claiming he was a mismatch from the start is just bullshit.

I could go around claiming every single manager at a top tier club isn't right for them and I'll be right 90% of the time as most will eventually be fired or have results so bad they'll have to leave.

Mazzari will eventually get sacked, Carlo, Martino, Pep, Mourinho, Moyes, Rodgers, Conte, Allegri... all managers of teams which aren't stepping stones except for national teams are at risk.

A king is more at risk of treason than a knight, and thus, claiming that all kings will die in infamy is much more of a likely possibility than claiming all knights will.

For a stretched analogy which does make sense.
You should start a firm that specializes in scientifically comparing apples to oranges. If a market ever opens up your misaligned analogies will make you a billionaire

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

:lol::lol: i think ive over indulged myself in this thread,you sir are right.

Lets all just be friends and stop the bickering,i for one am distancing myself from this thread.

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I just want everyone to know that they can learn a thing or two from me...

Black-Man-Stark-Trek-Facepalm-Gif.gif

Why WHY do you people interact with him?

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti

This is so awesome :star:

---------------

Bye bye Pipa you Hong kong prostitute

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
pubes wants to know who banned him

as would I, I would like to shake said hand :D

Schedule