Massimiliano Allegri Thread II

Which fortunate team will hear 'Dai Dai Dai' next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Gobbi_casper

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
And Allegri won the scudetto in his first year...

with the best team in the league by a wide margin. Inter was weaker and had lost the best coach in the world.

We had a killer squad. With that much talent, it would have been tougher to not win that season.

He did do a good job with that team, but I'm not sure about how much of it was really his doing.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
with the best team in the league by a wide margin. Inter was weaker and had lost the best coach in the world.

We had a killer squad. With that much talent, it would have been tougher to not win that season.

He did do a good job with that team, but I'm not sure about how much of it was really his doing.

Eh. Let's not forget how many past it players he reinvented that year

Hattuso and seedorf come to mind etc etc

He took a lot of players to next level.

Was time for a change but no need to shortchange the positives he had

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Eh. Let's not forget how many past it players he reinvented that year

Hattuso and seedorf come to mind etc etc

He took a lot of players to next level.

Was time for a change but no need to shortchange the positives he had

I am not saying he didnt do a pretty good job.

I dont really think he reinvented players that much though.

Like you said at the time, Gattuso was coming off a down year following his ACL injury. The Scudetto year he had finally recovered and was able to put one more quality year in.

Seedorf wasnt so much a reinvention either. Seedorf really was a big game player. His level of play went way up when he felt like it. That 10-15 game stretch he had in the Scudetto season of WC performances was in large part because he saw the chance to win the league. There was blood in the water and he played exceptionally well.

Al did a good job of taking the pieces he had and making them into a winning team. Many coaches have failed at that and Al should get credit for taking advantage of the squad he had. But overall I dont think he did that much that was above and beyond.

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Much discussed stats
Bd34o1zCAAAmOea.png:large

https://twitter.com/OptaPaolo/status/422767320558075904

just out of curiosity (and that I don't understand Italian at all), this table only calculates the "win percentage" right? that's rather strange and can be misleading. for example, 3W 3D 3L and 3W 6L would be the same for this purpose?

maybe someone already talked about it, but bottom line, that table does look a bit strange (not too informative and potentially misleading, if my assumptions were correct).

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
just out of curiosity (and that I don't understand Italian at all), this table only calculates the "win percentage" right? that's rather strange and can be misleading. for example, 3W 3D 3L and 3W 6L would be the same for this purpose?

maybe someone already talked about it, but bottom line, that table does look a bit strange (not too informative and potentially misleading, if my assumptions were correct).
It has points per game too. Names are in the same order. Percentage wise it is the same. Points per game is different. Allegri has bigger percentage than Capello but the ppg differs only slightly as Capello was in charge of Gli Invincibili.

Anyway, too much talk from a simple stat. Eventually, it's just a stat.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
@jasper
All I can deduce is that you didn't view your own forum guide video, as you continue to insult me even though I have not call you degrading names once. Furthermore, your close relationship with admin allows you to say whatever the fuck you want with no consequences, much like Congo. all I can say to you is congratufuckinglations.

If you feel I am a troll, please add me to ignore list as I have done the same.

No dude it's different for me, I get away with things because I'm beautiful like a blonde girl showing her titties to the police to get out of a speeding ticket

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Can we open another threat 'past employees' and put him there? He just doesn't fit here.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
No dude it's different for me, I get away with things because I'm beautiful like a blonde girl showing her titties to the police to get out of a speeding ticket

:lol::lol:. congo never gets banned cuz he is a milan fanatic.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Thank the fucking fuck for fucking off you fucking noob.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
@jasper
All I can deduce is that you didn't view your own forum guide video, as you continue to insult me even though I have not call you degrading names once. Furthermore, your close relationship with admin allows you to say whatever the fuck you want with no consequences, much like Congo. all I can say to you is congratufuckinglations.

tumblr_myxwyaiVD31r00543o5_250.gif

Already in the list. Hashtag don't quote the goldfish!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
He'll be remembered primarily for two positive things. 1) Scudetto after 7 seasons, 2) Enforcing a generation change which Ancelotti couldnt do. His first season was very good, while third season was almost as remarkable in the way he adapted to Zlatan's and Silva's departure.

Many players would be thankful to him for shaping or reinventing their careers, particularly Boateng, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy and Abate. I could even add Robinho here, who got more trust than most coaches would have given him.

His limitations have been obvious since the last 2 years and he certainly had to leave. But I'm absolutely thankful to him for the Scudetto, for the transition phase and for some really tasty press conferences. Always came across as an intelligent, witty man who did not make the mistake of taking this game too seriously. His continuing popularity with Galliani, the dressing room as well as the Curva stands testament to this fact.

Grazie, Max. Good Luck ahead.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
He'll be remembered primarily for two positive things. 1) Scudetto after 7 seasons, 2) Enforcing a generation change which Ancelotti couldnt do. His first season was very good, while third season was almost as remarkable in the way he adapted to Zlatan's and Silva's departure.

Many players would be thankful to him for shaping or reinventing their careers, particularly Boateng, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy and Abate. I could even add Robinho here, who got more trust than most coaches would have given him.

His limitations have been obvious since the last 2 years and he certainly had to leave. But I'm absolutely thankful to him for the Scudetto, for the transition phase and for some really tasty press conferences. Always came across as an intelligent, witty man who did not make the mistake of taking this game too seriously. His continuing popularity with Galliani, the dressing room as well as the Curva stands testament to this fact.

Grazie, Max. Good Luck ahead.

+1
Excellent, necro

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
Muntari cried when he left, he surely knows he will never get in the starting line-up again, hahahaha

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Who's the bride now bitch? :o

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
@jasper

yes.

fuck you casper :o:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I will remember very little of his footballing and more of his characteristics. Mostly because what he made he (along wth galliani) destroyed as well.

Boki beograd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milan will keep losing matches also after Allegri and 15 more coaches, problem is not coach, but much deeper, biggest problem is team made by free transfer (trashes who no one want), as people say if you put too much shit on same place it smell bad...

I'm already waiting for next matches that you guys realize too after half year calling me troll, that this team simply sucks and Milan should fire 99% players and not Allegri. They was Free transfers with a reason...

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan will keep losing matches also after Allegri and 15 more coaches, problem is not coach, but much deeper, biggest problem is team made by free transfer (trashes who no one want), as people say if you put too much shit on same place it smell bad...

I'm already waiting for next matches that you guys realize too after half year calling me troll, that this team simply sucks and Milan should fire 99% players and not Allegri. They was Free transfers with a reason...

boki should the positivist award for 2014

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

U mean like birsa?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Thanks Boki for pointing out to us the path to greatness. Maybe one day we will be great like Red Star Belgrade winning CL after CL and signing great youth that everyone want like yourself, bravo sir.

You keep showing us how it's done, :thumbsup:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Tuesday January 14 2014 ‘Allegri should have quit sooner’

Gianluigi Buffon believes Max Allegri was a scapegoat for Milan’s struggles and suggests he should have quit the Rossoneri when the chance was there.

The tactician was heavily linked with an exit from San Siro in the summer, but stayed on only to be fired on Monday after a miserable first half to the season concluded with a 4-3 defeat at Sassuolo.

Sometimes they look for scapegoats to put in place and feed the fans,” Juventus man Buffon has reflected on Tiki Taka this week.

It was not always so - if Allegri has a fault it is that he did not have the courage to walk away when for over a year he had suffered attacks from inside that were unjustified and too much for what he could do with the squad he had.

Buffon was asked about Allegri’s second season with Milan, which saw them finish second to Juventus and was the season in which Sulley Muntari saw a goal infamously disallowed in a League match with the Bianconeri.

When Inter won all those championships in a row, I never wondered what would happen if Juve had been there.

With Milan, you have to take the story for what it was. The championship was still wide open and there were many games to go.

If we won the Scudetto then it was because we deserved it.

Buffon also considered in this interview a number of topics, including motivation for Juve’s club-record 11-game winning streak, and co-owned Bianconero Domenico Berardi’s chances of making the Italy squad this summer.

Definitely he is a 19-year-old kid who has left an imprint so important in a game like that against Milan, but he has also left a mark with every goal that he has scored with Sassuolo.

He has qualities out of the ordinary. And I do not think that Italy has enough talent to leave him in the shade.

It was a similar impression, says the goalkeeper that Paul Pogba immediately left his Juve teammates upon arriving at the club in 2012 from Manchester United.

Pogba is one of those players that leaves you speechless. But I must say that after three-four training sessions…when no-one had really spoken to him, we saw him from being unknown, introduce himself.

After three or four workouts, we looked at each other as if to say: ‘in Manchester they are certain to have seen how good he is too, or perhaps someone has had vision problems?

We were immediately impressed.

Schedule