Week 27: AC Milan 1-0 Torino - Saturday 27/02/2016 - 20:45 CET

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
milan couldve had 3-4 goals, easy this game.

sometimes u get the bounces, sometimes you dont.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Shame we didn't win by more, but fuck the goals the highlight of the match was Donnarumma, what a GK he is turning out to be:star::star::star::star::star::star:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
thats not what i said nor what i meant

if u win with 0 chances from a corner goal..thats lucky for us

coaches go in the match expecting to make goals out of open play..they arent expecting goals from set pieces every game..

#reading is hard

Other than that, fk's and corners are as much baised on prepared schemes as most of plays from open play are. If so then the goals from open play that come from an unexpected rebound or deflected shots that becomes an assist or find their way in the net are lucky, not a well taken free kick scheme which has been tried and trained 100 times during the week.

However this "goals from fk/corners/pk doesn't count as much as goals from open plays" discussions are pointless. A goal is always a goal no matter how it went in.

No one is taking us away the 2007 CL trophy because Inzaghis 1st goal was a very lucky deflection. Nobody really cares. The ball went in, we won the last time the most prestigous cup in clubfootball history and that's it.

every shot is a lottery, it either goes in or doesnt.

That's another interpretation who I can agree with because it basically says: No matter how, a goal is a goal, the is no more luck in a fk goal than in an open play goal.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
coaches go in the match expecting to make goals out of open play..they arent expecting goals from set pieces every game..
#reading is hard

i agree with you 100%

the play should've been much better, but at least the attitude of the players was right and we were extremely solid and barely gave any chances away....

i'll gladly take the 3 points but was it an impressive performance? hell no...but given the situation we're in I don't care if we play ugly until season's end and grab 3 points at each game....

Even though I'm very grateful and happy for the 3 points and would gladly play like this again if it guaranteed 3 points each game, but the truth is if we continue playing like yesterday for the remaining games there's no chance we'll make it to third.

Mihajlovic is fully aware of this and he said everything needs to improve after the game but the spirit of the group is there and that's something that's been lacking in recent years.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It was a tough game, always was going to be since they play 352. The only way to make them suffer is if our fullbacks overlap all the time, which they didn't.

The reason is that they always have a man extra in both midfield (3v2) and defense (3v2), as Bona and Honda were tracking their wing backs. This meant our only free players were Anto/Abate, and they always awkwardly didn't know who to track. It might have been better (although I was calling for 442 since early in the season) to have played 433 or a variant yesterday. Would have made it easier in midfield and allowed our wingers to spread their back three, who were suffocating Bacca/Niang.

Miha needs to be more flexible. The change bringing on KPB was supposed to turn us into 4231 and that helped, but it was too late, and the Ghanian was playing terribly, either rushing when he shouldn't or losing possession too easily.

Honda was incredible again.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
A.C. Milan
1 hr ?
It's Sunday and yesterday night we won. Do you need any more reasons to enjoy this day?!
12806193_10153330751496937_7811682960519113097_n.png

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
#reading is hard

Are you a coach? Or how long does it usually make for you to becomeee the captain?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
not that far from the truth...... #MRpredictions

he probably was destined for a MOM performance until #MRNews jinxed him

:fp:

Will you just have fun for one god damn minute in your life

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
para...para...paradise

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
abate+antonelli>lahm+alaba

actually that probably doesnt make sense considering alaba isnt a FB anymore.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:fp:

Will you just have fun for one god damn minute in your life

you'd be pleasantly surprised if you found out what I do for fun in my life.... it definitely doesn't involve an internet forum that i'm kissing so much ass trying to buy :lol:

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
it definitely doesn't involve an internet forum that i'm kissing so much ass trying to buy :lol:

Keep it up man. That General guy contributes jack shit.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
abate+antonelli>lahm+alaba

actually that probably doesnt make sense considering alaba isnt a FB anymore.

Abate and Antonelli are having a great form but Lahm is still on a whole different level. This one can play literally everywhere and he would do great.

Alaba is on the way to the same level: he was one of the worlds best FB and has been moved now into the center and he's still doing great.

But again, Lahm > every defender in this world right now imo

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Keep it up man. That General guy contributes jack shit.

I don't want to 'contribute' to the RnB E fan cause other than profit off of it

"contributes"

Jesus Christ... :lol:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
you'd be pleasantly surprised if you found out what I do for fun in my life.... it definitely doesn't involve an internet forum that i'm kissing so much ass trying to buy :lol:

You sure seem to take your football opinions seriously.

Let me know what that gets you.

We can compare results in a few years :D

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
:lol: . Alaba is still better than Antonelli... by a mileeeee. My dream signing for Milan. More like Emanuelson in terms of versatility but so much better.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol: . Alaba is still better than Antonelli... by a mileeeee. My dream signing for Milan. More like Emanuelson in terms of versatility but so much better.

?

Where did Alaba get into the convo?

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Donnarumma, Antonelli, Niang, Bacca and Bonaventura match worn shirts also on auction - http://www.charitystars.com/auctions?tid=799

new project for me. Thank you

Question, I'm looking at this site and I can't find if this is an eBay type auction ($1 above the 2nd highest bidder) or if it's the bid amount that the price jumps to.

Any help here?

Last edited:

Schedule