Week 32: Milan (1) - Juventus (2) - Saturday 09/04/2016 - 20.45 CET

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
balo played like never this season... but he failed on easiest chance he could have, sad we cant produce anything unpredictable from middle and rely or on wings or on particular players skills

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Week 32: Milan - Juventus - Saturday 09/04/2016 - 20.45 CET

on top of the aforementioned, I also thought Honda was pretty bad..

Anyways, that's not the reason we lost obviously... We battled and often, we played at even terms but that's the difference between CL players and EL players. Pogba's finish was impressive.

Rugani and Buffon outperformed Romagnoli and Gigio today. Hopefully they take that form with them to the euros. Balo had a mixed game, at times very good and others a bit frustrating but he's definitely growing.

Let's see what happens with Miha and the ritiro. Thankfully Sassuolo lost too.

Last edited:

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
im fucking sick of bacca. half the games we've played this season we've started the match with ten men because of him. the guy does fucking nothing. hes apparently completely impervious to criticism because he has a whopping 14 league goals this season. bravo bacca.

With a great midfield his profile can be good. But with our, it is just a liability to have a 9 who can't build anything.

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Montolivo signaled to the bench that Balotelli needs to be subbed out because Mario wasn't feeling well. But the staff thought that Riccardo was asking for a substitute so Locatelli was going to enter according to Sky Italia.

Bosancero

Berlusconi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic
With a great midfield his profile can be good. But with our, it is just a liability to have a 9 who can't build anything.

Yes its all beacause our midfield, his horrible touch is just because of our midfield.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Montolivo signaled to the bench that Balotelli needs to be subbed out because Mario wasn't feeling well. But the staff thought that Riccardo was asking for a substitute so Locatelli was going to enter according to Sky Italia.

:lol:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Week 32: Milan - Juventus - Saturday 09/04/2016 - 20.45 CET

Thanks for the clearance.

Obviously Monto didn't reject to be subbed. No one on the pith was calling him to get the fuck out, not even Sinisa who surely would have kicked his ass out of the field personally if necessary.

Now everything is cleared for me.

Reaction score
What amazes me is how Honda and Bonaventura have no direct competition in their positions. Cerci may have been shit, but atleast he was an option from the bench as was Suso. We should have kept one of the two. Today we can applaud Kucka, Alex and Abate and to some extent Balotelli. Bacca is a farce of a player as is Bonaventura. Bonaventura can dribble but stalls on the ball for too long and never gets the ball to his target man in the final third. I don't give a fuck how many dribbles he makes, can he give the ball to Bacca, Balo, Antonelli or whatever midfielder is making the run in the box?

Montolivo is half the player he once was as well. Romagnoli is inexperienced and got bullied by Mandzukic all game. Kucka had Pogba in his back pocket the entire game and Abate had Alex Sandro pocketed as well.

Bacca can't dribble, can't control the ball, can't win the ball, all he can do is push the ball in the net and even that he can barely do. I don't understand why he's a 30m euro player when Dybala was 40m and is 10x the player he is.

This is a team that has no depth beyond the starting 11. Mihajlovic as well should be looked at under a microscope. He relies on the same 11 players in order to have a positive performance. If one of those pieces goes missing, he has no game and his Milan look horrible. Why is it that Bacca always gets a free pass and never gets subbed out? He contributes nothing on the field with Bacca we play with 10 men instead of 11. I would have started Luiz with Balotelli, Luiz at least can control the ball and feed balls to Mario.

What makes me especially angrier is Juve were actually so shit today and won thanks to our own blunders. We let them win and this is 100% the fault of the manager. Milan gave way too much respect to Juve in the first half in my opinion and we could have really hurt them if we wanted to.

Zapata also should have started instead of Romagnoli. Romagnoli will grow into a fantastic defender but right now he offers me no guarantees. Zapata at least 1 on 1 gives me the guarantee that he will take the ball from Morata/Mandzukic and could have matched Morata's pace.

Balotelli was okay but he's still a shadow of the Balotelli that could get past players. Antonelli showed his experience numerous times as well. Milan's three weak links today were Romagnoli (inexperience), Montolivo (physically poor), and Bacca (farce).

If Bonaventura is considered our "best player" as I often read on these forums while lurking, we have to see how far this Milan as fallen. From his facial aesthetics all the way down to his 10 second stalls on the ball and his horrible final balls scream mediocrity and is in reality the perfect mascot for this Milan.

Last edited:

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I've been hearing this all season. why is bacca the only one allowed this alibi? with the barca midfield behind him, Niang would be a 25 goal/ season striker. I repeatedly see niang/ adriano/ bona and tonight balotelli outperforming bacca, a 30m striker.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I've been hearing this all season. why is bacca the only one allowed this alibi? with the barca midfield behind him, Niang would be a 25 goal/ season striker. I repeatedly see niang/ adriano/ bona and tonight balotelli outperforming bacca, a 30m striker.

Calm down.
The whole team is in shit mode.
Our two best attackers/players Bacca and Bonaventura look like pure shit
It means that the issue(s) aren't just with the players' abilities.

I think that our form started going down when :b: made his intentions clear to replace the coach anyway....now everybody cares less about what happens other than Alex and Donnaruma

Also this team is dying for a little breathing room. Niang gave us that in spades because of his runs and dribbling at players....Balo is giving a bit but he's too static to be as effective as he should.

Bosancero

Berlusconi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic
What amazes me is how Honda and Bonaventura have no direct competition in their positions. Cerci may have been shit, but atleast he was an option from the bench as was Suso. We should have kept one of the two. Today we can applaud Kucka, Alex and Abate and to some extent Balotelli. Bacca is a farce of a player as is Bonaventura. Bonaventura can dribble but stalls on the ball for too long and never gets the ball to his target man in the final third. I don't give a fuck how many dribbles he makes, can he give the ball to Bacca, Balo, Antonelli or whatever midfielder is making the run in the box?

Montolivo is half the player he once was as well. Romagnoli is inexperienced and got bullied by Mandzukic all game. Kucka had Pogba in his back pocket the entire game and Abate had Alex Sandro pocketed as well.

Bacca can't dribble, can't control the ball, can't win the ball, all he can do is push the ball in the net and even that he can barely do. I don't understand why he's a 30m euro player when Dybala was 40m and is 10x the player he is.

This is a team that has no depth beyond the starting 11. Mihajlovic as well should be looked at under a microscope. He relies on the same 11 players in order to have a positive performance. If one of those pieces goes missing, he has no game and his Milan look horrible. Why is it that Bacca always gets a free pass and never gets subbed out? He contributes nothing on the field with Bacca we play with 10 men instead of 11. I would have started Luiz with Balotelli, Luiz at least can control the ball and feed balls to Mario.

What makes me especially angrier is Juve were actually so shit today and won thanks to our own blunders. We let them win and this is 100% the fault of the manager. Milan gave way too much respect to Juve in the first half in my opinion and we could have really hurt them if we wanted to.

Zapata also should have started instead of Romagnoli. Romagnoli will grow into a fantastic defender but right now he offers me no guarantees. Zapata at least 1 on 1 gives me the guarantee that he will take the ball from Morata/Mandzukic and could have matched Morata's pace.

Balotelli was okay but he's still a shadow of the Balotelli that could get past players. Antonelli showed his experience numerous times as well. Milan's three weak links today were Romagnoli (inexperience), Montolivo (physically poor), and Bacca (farce).

If Bonaventura is considered our "best player" as I often read on these forums while lurking, we have to see how far this Milan as fallen. From his facial aesthetics all the way down to his 10 second stalls on the ball and his horrible final balls scream mediocrity and is in reality the perfect mascot for this Milan.

:thumbsup: Agree on everything except Montolivo who was good.

Reaction score

I did say this before I got banned that Balotelli was a better player than Bacca and I got laughed at. He's the poor mans Colombian Inzaghi without the positional intelligence Inzaghi had. If Luiz had the same starts than Bacca I can guarantee you he would have done more for Milan with the Niang partnership. Luiz can be a target man which Bacca fails to do, can win fouls which Bacca fails to do, can thread balls and is a powerful header of the ball. Tonight I was surprised Luiz-Balo wasn't the starting partnership considering their chemistry in the Udinese game.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
almost everyone was shit

at least Sassuolo didn't win

Hopefully we'll beat them in the Coppa game

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score

No. Almost everybody was bad with exception of Donnaruma, Kucka and Alex.

- Abate? When Pogba pushed him on the back he should have drop.

- Romagnoli? Many mistakes but he was going against better players.

- Montolivo? Too slow in the build up.

- Honda? Appreciate his effort but he cannot compete against a team like Ladri.

- Jack? He did nothing the whole night with exception of winning a FK in the first half.

- Bacca? He cannot control the ball most of the time but he receives shit service.

- Balo? Appreciate his effort but he provides almost nothing. Drifts too much to midfield, slow counters beyond Honda's speed with the ball and he misses a sitter of terrible levels.

- Boa? Again a waste of a sub.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I did say this before I got banned that Balotelli was a better player than Bacca and I got laughed at. He's the poor mans Colombian Inzaghi without the positional intelligence Inzaghi had. If Luiz had the same starts than Bacca I can guarantee you he would have done more for Milan with the Niang partnership. Luiz can be a target man which Bacca fails to do, can win fouls which Bacca fails to do, can thread balls and is a powerful header of the ball. Tonight I was surprised Luiz-Balo wasn't the starting partnership considering their chemistry in the Udinese game.

:thumbsup: people forget that inzaghi actually used to get a fair few assists as well. pulled full backs out of position, opened space and caused mayhem all game. he wasn't invisible all game until he eventually scored a goal. bacca is a very poor mans inzaghi

Calm down.
The whole team is in shit mode.
Our two best attackers/players Bacca and Bonaventura look like pure shit
It means that the issue(s) aren't just with the players' abilities.

I think that our form started going down when :b: made his intentions clear to replace the coach anyway....now everybody cares less about what happens other than Alex and Donnaruma

Also this team is dying for a little breathing room. Niang gave us that in spades because of his runs and dribbling at players....Balo is giving a bit but he's too static to be as effective as he should.

I've been advocating this for years. after all the manager changes and players coming in its clear the negative environment caused by b + g is the problem. multiple players are leaving milan and instantly improving their performances.

my point is that everyone is in the same boat, and bacca is being outperformed by everyone else. I rightfully do not hold him to the same standards as our other players, our entire midfield tonight was signed for around 7m, consider that.

he's the highest paid player in the team.

saying hes not playing well because of the mid is like me saying montolivo doesn't have 20+ assists because balo is lazy, bacca invisible, adriano limited and niang perpetually injured.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
original_Untitled-11.jpg

Overrated :o

2nd year on the trot he decides this fixture :cry:

This game just showed we could beat them with more luck and a good bench.

No doubt :proud:

Sell Montolivo,Bacca and maybe Bonaventura.

Sell Bonaventura?:fp::fp::fp:

Why the :fp: don't let this be another DES situation... if we can get 20M+ then we should definitely think about selling him.

Not saying i want him out... but if you're cool with selling Bacca then Bona is hardly untouchable.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is gold

His mistake lead to the goal and he was often times bullied by Juve's midfield.

He gets bitch slapped by any half decent midfield. Absolute trash

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We didn't deserve to lose, honestly, I think some of you are overreacting a little bit.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Why the :fp: don't let this be another DES situation... if we can get 20M+ then we should definitely think about selling him.

Not saying i want him out... but if you're cool with selling Bacca then Bona is hardly untouchable.

I wouldn't sell Bacca either. We need to keep our best players, and add to it.
As opposed to selling our better players, replacing them with players of similar quality, but keeping the average/poor players.
We just go back to square one then.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balodona :lol:

13000071_1123434074369026_8476415375018241140_n.jpg

Probably would have been an own goal if he hadn't gone in with his hands :mad:

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
At least it shows he cares.
Usually he is very disinterested during game. Today he was running without the ball and even tracking back to our own box after Juve counter.

Despite his miss (it was more of an amazing save from Buffon than miss) it was his best performance in... years even?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ill take a honorable defeat

At least i want our players show some balls and play attacking against juventus at home

That's all we ask for with a packed San Siro :thumbsup:

Could easily have had 3/4 goals... but it wasn't meant to be :(

Schedule