The Rumour Commode XVII: A Condor In A Sea Of Red!

Who's the mystery patient at La Madonnina this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dang that's a blow to Napoli. They are still a solid team though and I expect them to make the CL again.

Yeah they are pretty well built and Gabbiadini should be fine for them. But they'll sign another forward in January.

Milan144

The New Inzaghi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi
Fabrizio Romano: Milan are among teams interested in the 17-year-old Swedish striker Alexander Isak. Juventus and PSG are also interested. AIK want more than €10m for the player. Mirabelli is pushing to sign him.

Even tho we don't really need him, it would be pretty cool to get him since we study in the same school:proud:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah they are pretty well built and Gabbiadini should be fine for them. But they'll sign another forward in January.

do they have money to buy one?

they got 90m from higuain and they spent 80 of them

they have almost same wages with us and they earn like 150m max while we earn 200m.so i doubt that they can offer more than 10-15 for a striker

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
Sosa isnt a regista so it was expected he'd struggle.Even against the powerhouse that is Chiasso.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Raiola: "Donnarumma has everything to become the best goalkeeper in the world. I want to know how much passion will put the Chinese to build a great Milan with Donnarumma. Donnarumma is like a blank canvas where the artist gives the first brushstroke, then the second, third and so. And out of nowhere starts a masterpiece. Donnarumma is a masterpiece that becomes more beautiful day by day. He is 17, but has the maturity of a veteran, tries to improve in every training, he is a very serious guy and well-educated."

Raiola: "The future? It depends on what the Chinese decide to do. Ok if they are presented with "a mountain of money", pay debts, reorganize the club, but I want to know the passion that the owners will have. The 30 years of Berlusconi passed with history due to his passion, not only due of money. If someone would ask Milan how much Donnarumma cost, would answer that they can't afford the price."

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Boateng: "Milan are in my heart, I spent wonderful years there. I have 3 beautiful memories that I keep inside: the title, the goal vs Barcelona and the moonwalk dance at San Siro. Berlusconi? For me he is a great person, and funny. You can't win like him if you are not a serene and confident person."

Boateng: "I had many friends in Milan, but if I have to describe them with a word I would say: Ibra? Positively crazy. Inzaghi? Anxiety. Gattuso? Ill. One winter day Gattuso arrived at Milanello with women shoes. He went for treatment and I let a note saying 'Do not wear these shoes anymore'. Then he called me and said he will kill me for having made this affront. The next day, he was training again with the same shoes."

Boateng: "The strongest player? Ronaldinho. Although he no longer had desire, for me he was the best. Zidane, Maradona, Pele are all after him, for me there is no one like him. I remember once after training he started to dribble for 10 minutes. Decided to make a tunnel and did it, decided to hit the bar and did it."

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Gattuso arrived at training wearing high heels?

That's the image I'm getting. :lol:

It's a shame Boateng's second stint didn't go well but he was a very good player for us.

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
. Milan are among teams in the running for 17-year-old Swedish striker Alexander Isak. Juventus and PSG are also interested. #Sky

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Li wants money from China Citic Bank. #IlSole24Ore

CuTarczWIAAhvwf.jpg

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Reports about milik say 4 months out, can krychowiak play as regista... i think even if he doesnt want he does in team like poland has but from old interview when he was playing in sevilla i remember he said he doesnt like it. He prefers do more job like kucka - defending oriented midfielder but with option to attack even if team plays with 2 def midfielders in 4231. After euro emrey gave him some rest but psg isnt sevilla so he needs to work for spot there, we will see in the winter transfer window how things turn for him.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
do they have money to buy one?

they got 90m from higuain and they spent 80 of them

they have almost same wages with us and they earn like 150m max while we earn 200m.so i doubt that they can offer more than 10-15 for a striker

Eh? Yes they do. They were going to invest a lot even without selling Higuain.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sosa isnt a regista so it was expected he'd struggle.Even against the powerhouse that is Chiasso.

What a shite signing so far

But what can you expect from G

If you're paying 7.5m for a 31 year old you'd expect him to walk in to your line up and make an immediate impact

Montella doesn't even rate Sosa it seems

As for Krychowiak you people need to forget about him. Matuidi will leave, Motta's old & he needs time to adapt. Emery recently said he sees Krychowiak as one of the top 5 mids in the world.

Matic on the other hand was seen shopping in Milano yesterday... Not market related, but he apparently loves Italy.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
OFFICIAL: Arkadiusz #Milik has suffered damage to his ACL, which will require surgery. Recovery will take several months.

hmmm ... january bid for Lapadula?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
What a shite signing so far

But what can you expect from G

If you're paying 7.5m for a 31 year old you'd expect him to walk in to your line up and make an immediate impact

Montella doesn't even rate Sosa it seems

As for Krychowiak you people need to forget about him. Matuidi will leave, Motta's old & he needs time to adapt. Emery recently said he sees Krychowiak as one of the top 5 mids in the world.

Matic on the other hand was seen shopping in Milano yesterday... Not market related, but he apparently loves Italy.

Sosa wasn't needed, he is just an offensive midfielder, who it was sure he will be Bona's sub. We needed a regista.

Or maybe they were considering Bona as a winger before signing Sosa.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Has anyone been following Koziello? From what I heard he's similar to Verrati, a bit more explosive

If that's true than he could be a very interesting option

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Can Brozovic play regista (DM)? I know he can play CM in a 4-3-3 but not sure if I have seen him play regista (DM).

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Has anyone been following Koziello? From what I heard he's similar to Verrati, a bit more explosive

If that's true than he could be a very interesting option

I like him a lot, he is good technicaly.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
wow, much talent. why don't you guys just work as a professional scout?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Badelj is class, but Fiore won't sell him in January, also if we are competing for a place.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Kessie and Brozović in winter for midfield. Also Darmian. Cant wait for Abate fo fuck off. And he can fuck off when Donnaruma signs new deal!

300mln clause for Donnaruma. Who wants to pay he can pay. Fuck Messi. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule