The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaShiMoRoiiz

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't think we realize how important this game was for our future prospects. Hundreds of millions viewers in Asia were following this game and right after a Chinese takeover of the club. They saw a very good derby that despite the draw looked better for us. They saw a team that didn't give up and equalized in a sensational way with the very last kick of the game.
This game will do wonders for us in the commercial aspect in Asia.

Could not agree more. This game means a lot:thumbsup:.

markony

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Mati and Sosa turned out to be good additions. Really missed midfielders that actually have some technique. Kucka, Mati and Sosa could be really good bench options for next year. Locatelli was fantastic.

This game showed that we need to build team from the back. CB,LB is a minimum. Romagnoli shouldn't be undisputed starter.

Suso and Deulofeu were also fantastic, really hope for Deulofeu's stay. Bacca wasn't involed much and like usually isn't perfect fit for Montela's game, but, still, I would like to see defenders and midfielders before new CF.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mati and Sosa turned out to be good additions. Really missed midfielders that actually have some technique. Kucka, Mati and Sosa could be really good bench options for next year. Locatelli was fantastic.

This game showed that we need to build team from the back. CB,LB is a minimum. Romagnoli shouldn't be undisputed starter.

Suso and Deulofeu were also fantastic, really hope for Deulofeu's stay. Bacca wasn't involed much and like usually isn't perfect fit for Montela's game, but, still, I would like to see defenders and midfielders before new CF.

He should. He shouldn't have an idiot of a LB always leaving him to fend for himself.

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think Sosa will leave this summer.

Montolivo + Sosa + Locatelli + Maybe Badelj for one spot is nonsense.

markony

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He should. He shouldn't have an idiot of a LB always leaving him to fend for himself.

Nope, he shouldn't. Zapata also had a fullback next to him that had a idiotic display and still was better than Romagnili, and we're talking about Zapata.

I wasn't thinking that much of this game alone, Romagnoli's really having a slump in form this year IMO.

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
and we're still ahead, so what's the point?

Was thinking of the celebration both teams made after the whistle.

I get that we would celebrate, because if we lost, Inter would've been 6th and we 7th.

When they scored 2-2 last in November, it wouldn't have mattered.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Montella after 1st derby after Perisic equalized at 92nd: "They celebrated as if they had won."

well...

“In the first game I saw them cheer, this time I celebrated more than I usually do, I now understand the joy the Inter players felt in the first game.

“This draw is worth something extra in comparison, because there are fewer games left.”
- Montella

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
“In the first game I saw them cheer, this time I celebrated more than I usually do, I now understand the joy the Inter players felt in the first game.

“This draw is worth something extra in comparison, because there are fewer games left.”
- Montella

Exactly, our positions wouldn't have changed in the last derby.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
C9dZIb8WsAIRz_j.jpg

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
I don't think we realize how important this game was for our future prospects. Hundreds of millions viewers in Asia were following this game and right after a Chinese takeover of the club. They saw a very good derby that despite the draw looked better for us. They saw a team that didn't give up and equalized in a sensational way with the very last kick of the game.
This game will do wonders for us in the commercial aspect in Asia.

very true, good point

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
So we were losing 2-0 and I got upset and rolled a nice little spliff, shortly after we scored. Then I was high and convinced myself that we scored because of the spliff, so I rolled another one by the 90th minute, and we scored again.

It's safe to say, we won because of me.

You're all welcome

Thank you. :thumbsup:

The spliff is never wrong.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Isco just scored a cracker wow, we should be all over him this summer

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Milan, Suso: 'decisive step for Europe. I want to stay, new ownership knows where to find me '

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
so sensitive

relax, it was a joke

Thats not a funny joke for people who are victims of Terror attacks/Islamaphobia

perhaps you share the same humour

or you like your jokes written by Sean Spicer , that is not funny idc.

its a football fucking forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule