The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
IndolentUnderstatedAfricangroundhornbill.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: that face , pure angel

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I just saw a news now that IBRA confirms he will sign for us after recovery from his injury.Pls,someone should help confirm it.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I didn't like how Montella dodged the Suso renewal question. If we're really working on it, he could've been more specific. Something might be going on in the background?

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Costa will create history next season he will be the 1st player ever to get suspended for scoring too many goals and the 1st player to score the ultimate predator quartet which includes 1 goal on his left 1 on his right 1 with the head and the 4th his dick.

Will be magic!! #Thisisacmilan

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Costa will create history next season he will be the 1st player ever to get suspended for scoring too many goals and the 1st player to score the ultimate predator quartet which includes 1 goal on his left 1 on his right 1 with the head and the 4th his dick.

Will be magic!! #Thisisacmilan

That all against Juve, while biting/smooching Chiellini's neck, after which the latter will retire, cause bitten once shame on you, bitten twice shame on me.

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The inference the Costa is not marketable is highly laughable. Many will buy his jerseys. And even as I prefer Aubameyang, I would say Costa is even more markable than he is.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Montella to @PremiumSportHD: "Andre Silva can play as first or second striker. He is strong and very technical."

Montella: "Silva reminds me of one who made history with Milan but I won't say who. He needs to adapt to Italian football, he has a great future."

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the inference the costa is not marketable is highly laughable. Many will buy his jerseys. And even as i prefer aubameyang, i would say costa is even more markable than he is.

plus he will cost at least 15-20 mil less

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
Montella to @PremiumSportHD: "Andre Silva can play as first or second striker. He is strong and very technical."

Montella: "Silva reminds me of one who made history with Milan but I won't say who. He needs to adapt to Italian football, he has a great future."

Sheva

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Silva the new MVB confirmed

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

shevchenko? :eek:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

:heart: :love:

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
At first I thought Montella was referring to Inzaghi, but Sheva is more likely.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
montella to @premiumsporthd: "andre silva can play as first or second striker. He is strong and very technical."

montella: "silva reminds me of one who made history with milan but i won't say who. He needs to adapt to italian football, he has a great future."

which one

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
how come sheva was the first name to pop up with us guys

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jon Dahl Tomasson.

Jk, Sheva most likely.

but why
we all havent seen silva play that much, i also said sheva without actually knowing why:lol:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
The Rumour Commode XXI: #CHINABOYZ DELUXE EDITION

Andrye Shelva or Pippe Silvaghi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule