EL: Milan vs Austria Vien - Thursday 23/11/2017 21:05 CET

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Let them enjoy it mate... especially after the humiliation of missing out on the the World Cup :lol::lol::lol:

Grazie Sweden :proud:

the gap between the likes of peru, australia, tunisia and sweden compared to italy is huge.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
André Silva to Sky: "I am happy for the goals. I expected to get more playing chances, let's see how things go in the coming games. Certainly it's not good to not play a lot, but in Europa League I get more playing time, maybe I am more confident."

I hope Nutella is listening

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Let them enjoy it mate... especially after the humiliation of missing out on the the World Cup :lol::lol::lol:

Grazie Sweden :proud:

4 WCs... they had enough, for now.

Ok. Now go check the CL tables.

You can see that all 5 PL teams are first in their groups.

Can't see one Fodder A team on top on the table.

Regarding this match, Biglia was solid.

City is the only wow team they have, because of guardiola. Respect to him
United got the easiet group so ofc they should top their group
Roma OUTPLAYED chelski in two matches
Tottenham is a big question mark
Liverpool?... lool

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
André Silva to Sky: "I am happy for the goals. I expected to get more playing chances, let's see how things go in the coming games. Certainly it's not good to not play a lot, but in Europa League I get more playing time, maybe I am more confident."

I hope Nutella is listening

If confidence is the issue, I'm glad he realizes that. He should be more forceful, physical and confident whenever he gets chances in Serie A. To borrow a right-wing terminology, he's too snowflake for the league at the moment. Too much of a nice guy.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope we get united roma in the ko stages

2455233_w3.jpg

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score

Liverpool?... lool

How is Tottenham a question mark? They outplayed both Dortmund and Real. They play some of the most attractive football in Europe

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
How is Tottenham a question mark? They outplayed both Dortmund and Real. They play some of the most attractive football in Europe

Dortmund are crap now... and real also lost to girona 3 days before the tottenham match.
Ooh and tottenham lost to chelsea, united and arsenal in the league. That is montella level when it comes to results against big teams

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Dortmund are crap now... and real also lost to girona 3 days before the tottenham match.
Ooh and tottenham lost to chelsea, united and arsenal in the league. That is montella level when it comes to results against big teams

and chelsea lost to crystal palace 3 days before the roma loss

:monto:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
He got acres of space and even then made mistakes. He's really worrying me now.

he's by far the worst signing for me, and good luck getting rid of a 32 year old on a 3 year contract.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
he's by far the worst signing for me, and good luck getting rid of a 32 year old on a 3 year contract.

You were hyping him before the season started

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Liverpool?... lool

Say grazie Pirlo

I wanted those peasants to qualify tho....... then we could have witnessed a hat trick of group stage exits :lol::lol::lol:

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
You were hyping him before the season started

he deserved the hype at the moment, he was arguably the best regist in Serie A with lazio
i still think many players can shine when montella wil be sacked, except faudoglu and kalishitfraudovic, the were mediocre even before they joined the club

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score

The difference being of course that Chelsea, United and Arsenal actually are BIG teams with better players on almost every single position compared to Lazio, Samdoria, Roma and Inter.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Advancing should hopefully give us a confidence boost.

Fun fact: Despite Milan´s win if Austria wins her last game Rijeka and Athens are out.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
They gave us so much time on the ball that it was almost criminal. Our shape in defence and attack was different once again, with a 4411/442 in defence and a lopsided 352 in attack, with Zapata and Bonucci playing a little more like an orthodox CB pairing in terms of spacing and Musacchio playing a little higher and wider in the half space, making forward runs every now and then.

What I can give credit for was the speed in which we moved the ball which was much faster.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
I'm happy with the result and qualification but let us not forget how poor the opposition are.

We started terribly and had we been playing even a half decent Serie A team it would have been almost game over by the time we scored.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
feels good knowing our ale will never make the fifa best XI :cool:

unlike capitano :proud:

Schedule