The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Yes , loyalist
because when your master will jump the ship like a rat, they will have to sell it again

If I had a nickle for Everytime I heard this, we could have avoided refinancing and paid off the club in full.

Lotta chatter, no action.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
If I had a nickle for Everytime I heard this, we could have avoided refinancing and paid off the club in full.

Lotta chatter, no action.

Everytime? the dude has just spent one year as an owner and has accamulted more debts than greece
Boy, there is no everytime, because there is one date
#OctobeRevolution

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Everytime? the dude has just spent one year as an owner and has accamulted more debts than greece
Boy, there is no everytime, because there is one date
#OctobeRevolution

Right. We've never heard the "X dollars by this date or he's gone".

Im just making that up, apparently.

char21

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Merda are getting 40 fucking million in revenue from china itself. How much we are getting?

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Right. We've never heard the "X dollars by this date or he's gone".

Im just making that up, apparently.

false flags, based on small things or nothing
even with this 40M€ saga, there is still one date (unless the conman postpone it with a funnier refinancing for another year :lol:)

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
DeX0jpLXcAAzzoa

I can see that being a hot seller...

What a mess, wow.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan will soon receive €11M for Lapadula from his loan deal that would become a permanent deal. [Mediaset]

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ah, yes. And it's me who makes excuses.

Li is the one making excuses here really.

Fassone: "Li, where is the money? We need 10 million by the end of the month for operating costs."

Li: "Uhmmm, I borrowed my main phosphorus digging machine to my friend, he still hasn't returned it. Money is kinda tight. I'll ask my wife if she can borrow some money from her family. Let me get back to you on that."

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
According to Oracolo, Milan will make their assault on Depay after JUne 15.

#BrokeBoyzLOLZ

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We'll see what happens in a couple of weeks.

I personally don't think Elliot will take over as I don't think they have the right to do that. They can only take over if/when Li defaults on the loan in October.

The capital increase will happen 1 way or another. They (Chinese or Elliot) are not going to let Milan go under the water and default on day to day activities.

The bigger issue at hand is that we all wanted Milan sold because we wanted financial stability and ability to compete with the richest out there. Now yes, we spent a ton last summer and we can't complain about that. For all we know, we might spend a lot this summer again. But the future financial stability part is not as great at the moment. Not when UEFA is threatening to throw us out of Europe and not when we have a 300+mil loan that matures 4 months from now...and mind you, our owner has put the club as collateral for that loan.

I have no issue with Li or the Chinese in any way....but the mess with the loan has to be cleaned up. Until then, there will always be doubts...

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
The best conclusion. Li refinances the debt and then F&M unveil SMS as our top MF addition. That in turn would create unprecedented levels of positivity.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Im happy we are looking to improve the team but i have my doubts on depay. hope im wrong and he can repeat this season with us

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
According to Oracolo, Milan will make their assault on Depay after JUne 15.

#BrokeBoyzLOLZ

Should use that money on a better player instead.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We'll see what happens in a couple of weeks.

I personally don't think Elliot will take over as I don't think they have the right to do that. They can only take over if/when Li defaults on the loan in October.

The capital increase will happen 1 way or another. They (Chinese or Elliot) are not going to let Milan go under the water and default on day to day activities.

The bigger issue at hand is that we all wanted Milan sold because we wanted financial stability and ability to compete with the richest out there. Now yes, we spent a ton last summer and we can't complain about that. For all we know, we might spend a lot this summer again. But the future financial stability part is not as great at the moment. Not when UEFA is threatening to throw us out of Europe and not when we have a 300+mil loan that matures 4 months from now...and mind you, our owner has put the club as collateral for that loan.

I have no issue with Li or the Chinese in any way....but the mess with the loan has to be cleaned up. Until then, there will always be doubts...

All operating costs must be covered by June 30th. If they are not then we can't register to compete in Serie A next season. So Elliott could definitely find a legal way to take over before that in order to protect the value of the club.
Li defaulting on the loan is just between Elliott and Li, but operating costs have to do directly with Milan being allowed to compete in Serie A

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Not even a Depay fan, but basing him off this season, ppl should be pissing themselves that we're after him.

i would be pissing myself....if i didnt knew exactly what a ****** depay is mentally (u guys thought balo was bad?:lol::lol: depay is next level ******)
+ if man utd season didnt happen

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
rather have humble hardworking people instead depays who think they are next c ronaldo literally and have more rapsongs on youtube then most rappers

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan are after a player who put up 23g 16a and carried his team to CL

and people are sitting here complaining he isn't hardworking enough :lol:

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
All operating costs must be covered by June 30th. If they are not then we can't register to compete in Serie A next season. So Elliott could definitely find a legal way to take over before that in order to protect the value of the club.
Li defaulting on the loan is just between Elliott and Li, but operating costs have to do directly with Milan being allowed to compete in Serie A

This is true...but again, I don't think they have legal grounds to take over. The way they can protect their "investment" is by giving Milan/Li money in order for the expenses to be paid.

Unless there are some clauses in the deal between Li and Elliot, Elliot can't do anything. If Milan defaults and can't pay their bills, gets put under administration, etc....all Elliot can do is and wait. For examole, the club gets auctioned off and Elliot gets paid that way as creditors always get paid first. Clearly, Elliot doesn't want it to come to this and they'll take measures....but it's premature to talk what it'll be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule