\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
carlo pelegati says milan (leo and rino) thinking about changing formation to 4 3 1 2

with suso as lcm and hakan am(paqueta will come later on)
if we do get ibra he says it could be option .

-------------ibra---------gonzalo-----
----------------hakan----------
suso--------biglia-------kessie

How much did Silvio pay Pelegatti to print this?

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
carlo pelegati says milan (leo and rino) thinking about changing formation to 4 3 1 2

No way for milan to play this form
If we chng form to 4312 it means suso out of our plan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i dont know maybe suso can play lcm ,even bernadeschi is playing that but lets see.
there are somt things we need to see for future
or we stick 4 3 3 and buy top lw and sell one of jack or hakan
or we get that 4 3 1 2 and play paqueta and hakan in their natural positions and sell suso or play him as ss (dont know if he can play that)
but what is clear is that we have players that are playing in positions that arent theirs
jack hakan and paqueta (he is am or lcm) or we stick with suso and buy lw but what with hakan and jack then.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
with conti and laxalt as full backs, 4-3-1-2 can be good. It's ideal for all our players except Suso. Been the story for quite a while. I'm not a fan of 4-2-3-1 so we should either drastically change to berlus fav or keep 4-3-3. I think keeping 4-3-3 at the moment is a must. We crave stability and switching to a different formation just cause some nosy fucker arrives for half a year is dumb. We can keep switching to 4-4-2 late in the game like we are doing, and he can come in off the bench. Noone cares about his megalomania.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
with conti and laxalt as full backs, 4-3-1-2 can be good. It's ideal for all our players except Suso. Been the story for quite a while. I'm not a fan of 4-2-3-1 so we should either drastically change to berlus fav or keep 4-3-3. I think keeping 4-3-3 at the moment is a must. We crave stability and switching to a different formation just cause some nosy fucker arrives for half a year is dumb. We can keep switching to 4-4-2 late in the game like we are doing, and he can come in off the bench. Noone cares about his megalomania.

agree every word exepct for ibra i like ibra but we have cutrone and he is to good to be on bench plus++ conti and laxalt are build for 4 3 1 2 they would be all over defences add kessie real dm and paqueta + hakan we have realy nice team and all our mids are defending
hakan very good
lucas good
kessie great

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
No one made a bid for Barella?

:lol:

Is the transfer window open? Did anyone bid for SMS 'during' the season last year?

Last I checked, no one made a bid for SMS either. Lotitio can run off his mouth as much as he wants, if he cant name who bid for him it might as well mean fuck all.

but

#kojaklogic.

Yeah because I was clearly talking about bids made during the season wasn’t I? Learn to read. :lol::fp: Also, have you heard of a thing called private negotiations? We were heavily linked to SMS all summer and Lotito admitted turning down a huge last minute offer. Basically verifying what all the insiders were saying. Guess who that was? Besides, we weren’t the only ones. SMS’ agent said PSG were willing to offer him an 8m salary.

But keep believing Barella’s the second coming when he’s played 2 full seasons in Serie A yet is still at Cagliari despite a reasonable price tag. Even Franck moved after just 1 season :lol:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Shitting on SMS (Leo’s current fav player) yet nut hugging Barella/Tonali and Hakan (who Leo wouldn’t look at twice and is anonymous in footballing circles). This forum 🤣🤣

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
i bet leo's current fave player is the brazilian superstar that the rest of the world wanted to sign but we did because he's leo's fave player and he wanted him to play for milan and so did the player

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Did you just write "good players" 11 times?

I think you are trying to tell us something...!

yesbra. Good life. Good milan. good players. Good game.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
However, general manager Leonardo has made it clear that Gonzalo Higuain and Patrick Cutrone are the main strikers, meaning Ibrahimovic would have to accept a backup role.

does this mean that higuain is leo's current favourite striker? and cutrone is leonardo's current second favourite striker

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
However, general manager Leonardo has made it clear that Gonzalo Higuain and Patrick Cutrone are the main strikers, meaning Ibrahimovic would have to accept a backup role.

does this mean that higuain is leo's current favourite striker? and cutrone is leonardo's current second favourite striker

Yes.

It also means ibra is his third favorite striker.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Lotito admitted turning down a last minute indecent bid for him. Probably 100m+ from us. Also, his agent said PSG were willing to offer him a much higher salary before he renewed with Lazio.

Meanwhile, absolutely nobody made a firm offer for Barella despite his “great” season. Even Kessie switched clubs after his debut season in Italy :lol:

ur logic is flawed

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
i bet leo's current fave player is the brazilian superstar that the rest of the world wanted to sign but we did because he's leo's fave player and he wanted him to play for milan and so did the player

What do you think MR?
Clamoroso Paquetà, il Real rientra in gioco.
Clamorosa notizia di mercato dalla Spagna, da Marca.

Secondo il quotidiano spagnolo il Real vuole fare un tentativo in extremis per Paquetà, e soffiarlo al Milan che ha già definito tutto con Flamengo e giocatore, ma non ha ancora ufficializzato l'operazione.

Perez è pronto a sfruttare gli ottimi rapporti con il Flamengo per operazioni di mercato precedenti, e farà di tutto per prendere il giocatore brasiliano e fare un clamoroso sgarbo al Milan.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What do you think MR?

This kinda looks like "we have nothing to write about as our national team was blown away by the notoriously bad English national team, so we're going to make up a story that Perez has been jerking off Paqueta for quite a while and he will do absolutely everything to bring him to Real, eventhough they don't need him"
Same story as last week's Barcelona attemp to hijack the deal :fp: Media during international break is just :fp::fp::fp:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
This kinda looks like "we have nothing to write about as our national team was blown away by the notoriously bad English national team, so we're going to make up a story that Perez has been jerking off Paqueta for quite a while and he will do absolutely everything to bring him to Real, eventhough they don't need him"

Same story as last week's Barcelona attemp to hijack the deal :fp: Media during international break is just :fp::fp::fp:

Thank you MR!

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Mediaset

Paquetà, intrigue, Real. The reaction of Milan.

SportMediaset reports the reaction of the Milan about the news from Spain on the insertion of Real for Paquetà.

At the moment, the company is quiet and does not show through concern. Leonardo is sure of the agreement reached with the Flamengo, and with the fund that owns part of the tag. The landing of Paquetà in Milan is safe.

However, the signals from the Spain should not be underestimated: the revival of real madrid looks real, something real under there.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I think we ll win the derby if MR posts in every page of the match thread this Sunday.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Juventus fans are considering boycotting the trip to Milan next month, in protest at €75 tickets.

The Bianconeri ultras have been silent for home matches after a raise in ticket prices, but their fans are also being charged more for away games.

Tickets for the away sector, on the third tier at San Siro, for the game against Milan on November 11 will cost €75.

According to **********, several Juve fan groups are considering boycotting the game in protest, and a sell-out is unlikely even among the less organised fans

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Here we go, changing everything about our dynamic for a 38 year old.

I'm very sceptical.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
suso lcm

5Lw.gif

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i'm shivering in fear.

dont let us down this sunday.

im keeping a special place for you in the match thread

i hope ull grace us with ur presence.

the team will need it. they ll feel ur absence

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
dont let us down this sunday.

im keeping a special place for you in the match thread

i hope ull grace us with ur presence.

the team will need it. they ll feel ur absence

:lol::fp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule