The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
ibra, cesc, paredes, paqueta and godin.

at a total of like 70m.... EXACTLY what mrnews said we were spending this winter....???

mamma mia, and you guys still take issue w elite news services

Stop talking about yourself so much. Also said Ibra wasn't coming.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
lactate tv ???

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
also on first few days gazidis will present huge auto sponsor(many says it is from Germany and not wolfswagen).

Mercedes Benz

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Ricardo Rodriguez >>>>>>luke shaw achley young matteo darmian

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score

at a total of like 70m.... EXACTLY what mrnews said we were spending this winter....???

That would be amazing... If all adapt fast, these new guys + the ones we already have is easily the 2nd best team in Seria A.

How exactly is Gazidis going to double that contract right away? I don't see it happening before next winter. We need to win this SuperCup shit as sponsors like trophies, even if they're not quite significant. Top 4 still remains a top priority but getting that cup would be nice.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
i can already hear the cl anthem being played in the near distance....
the sound seems to be approaching quickly.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Good stuff. Just add Tonali for the future and we're cool :proud:

Godin, Cesc, Package, Zlatan, Tonali. I'm sure Brescia won't mind installments :D

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
i believe rr is in the starting lineup due to the fact he is the 2nd best lb in serie a.

The best left back in Serie A actually if you go by what his agent says. Which is just as credible as his mom saying that. :lol:

Ricardo Rodriguez’s agent claims the Milan defender is ‘the best full-back in Serie A with Alex Sandro’.

Rodriguez has been a virtual ever-present for Milan since arriving as part of Li Yonghong’s recruitment drive in the summer of 2017, and Gianluca Di Domenico feels his client ‘deserves more respect’.

“We mustn’t forget Milan signed 11 new players last year,” he told Calciomercato.com.

“At any world-class club, it’s normal that new signings need time to settle and get used to a new style of play, especially in the Italian League, which is very tough tactically.

“However I must say that, for me, Ricardo immediately adapted and contributed, with his performances, to Milan’s good results.

“Against Lazio on Sunday, he did well as a third centre-back. First of all, Ricardo is the best full-back in Serie A with Alex Sandro.

“There aren’t many left-backs in Italy who know how to play as a centre-back like he does.

“He’s one of the few in Europe who’s calm with the ball at his feet and who can take on any ball.

“I think he deserves more respect because he’s a very serious player with great international experience.

“He’s played in two World Cups, made 150 appearances in the Bundesliga and is approaching 70 matches for Milan, plus he’s scored 30 goals in his career.

“This is all objective data. There aren’t many full-backs who can boast these statistics. As for the transfer market, I don’t like talking about it.

“It’s true that there was some interest over the summer, but Ricardo stayed at Milan and that’s enough. He’s now focused on this season. We’ll deal with the rest in the future.”

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
But yes I do rate RR.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
rr is just a silent killer. does his job, does it well, no flash.

he's extremely underrated, and im fine w that

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
as i already said, no way that godin will leave atletico in january when they're fighting for winning title and when they're playing in CL, he's not an idiot.

he'll be free agent later but we need back up CB now, not in summer.

imagine fabregas and mms in the same mercato, ooohhh :o

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
The best left back in Serie A actually if you go by what his agent says. Which is just as credible as his mom saying that. :lol:

All that’s left is his wife’s verdict and then offer a contract extension

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
According to Il Giornale reports this morning, in view of the commitment to tomorrow's UEFA Europa League match against Dudelange at San Siro, Rino Gattuso could give Kessié and Bakayoko a rest and brush up Bertolacci and José Mauri in the middle of the field.

Yes!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
how old is fabregas? i thought he was retired and doing pundit work ??

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
we kind of need to win the next europa league match.. not test mauri and bertolacci

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
in the fullback debate, the only superlative that can be used to describe RR is "softest"

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
do you turn on the hentai channel when u are looking for financial news?

youre telling me lactate tv doesnt have the budget to follow up on that story ??

alright.. alright

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
But yes I do rate RR.

Me too, albeit reluctantly.

He looks weak and disoriented on the ball too often, MB described it well a while back. But there's not much happening on his side while playing. When we get the speed train Conti back it'll be good to have a balancing LB whos strong defensively.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
According to Il Giornale reports this morning, in view of the commitment to tomorrow's UEFA Europa League match against Dudelange at San Siro, Rino Gattuso could give Kessié and Bakayoko a rest and brush up Bertolacci and José Mauri in the middle of the field.

Yes!

:lol:

We better fucking win.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score

You are just modest.

We all know they gonna come to milan to be a part of mrnews and the matrix.

Some report say mrnews made those decisive calls and tipped the scale...

Thank you MarioReality.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
i believe rr is in the starting lineup due to the fact he is the 2nd best lb in serie a.

That says a lot abovt lb's in serie a... Also his agent said that so...

Rr is a solid player but not a top fullback

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we kind of need to win the next europa league match.. not test mauri and bertolacci

We should be able to win against Dudelange at home, but anything is possible when you have Mauri and Bertolacci in a double pivot in midfield. :( I think Kessie and Bakayoko need to be fresh and avoid injuries so that they can continue to move from strength to strength in Serie A

Reina

Abate Simic Zapata Laxalt

Halilovic Mauri Bertolacci Castillejo

Higuain Borini

This line-up will not happen and is potentially suicidal, but would be a good last opportunity for those not included to shine. If we don't qualify for the next round I wouldn't shed too many tears. No EL commitments may work out for the best for us in terms of fitness and injuries.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Me too, albeit reluctantly.

He looks weak and disoriented on the ball too often, MB described it well a while back. But there's not much happening on his side while playing. When we get the speed train Conti back it'll be good to have a balancing LB whos strong defensively.

I like the balancing LB idea with Conti running up and down the right. I just hope Conti gets back to his best. Shame he can't feature against Dudelange because he was not registered, but would be nice to see him for a few minutes on the weekend.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cesc is 31 and still great player .

32 in may.

32 is the new 29 anyway. Many players keep their speed and agility well into their 30s.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
32 in may.

32 is the new 29 anyway. Many players keep their speed and agility well into their 30s.

And the type of player Cesc is, he could play well into his late 30s. Like Pirlo, Xavi and Iniesta. Intelligence and passing should be enough to compensate even when his physical attributes start to wane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule