The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I'm really amazed by the way of some fans here getting only 1 point from 4 games like it just okay. Nice midtable mentality, so sad, I can't have the same thing.

Simone inzaghi is a whiner, the coach from Torino too that's because they always put the blame on referee, but in this occasion of Milan, when we are really have disadvantages decision from the referee, why not have some critic then? Anw please share to me how to become a Milan supporter with those frosinone heart.

I'm amazed that you think just cause we say not criticizing refs is good and not "ball-less" it means we're ok with 1 point in 4 games. I'm totally not okay with prev 2 games, this one was good for Rino tho. He isnt to blame that Musa decided to dive a player closer to the stripe than to the goal and that calabria has horrendous timing with his passing.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Keep yr thanks. And for the record, I have said anything against Gattuso... but just to piss you off, I just might start to

Laugh-GIF-Image-16.gif

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
I'm really amazed by the way of some fans here getting only 1 point from 4 games like it just okay. Nice midtable mentality, so sad, I can't have the same thing.

Why can't you guys face the fact that we are a midtable team?

In the last 5 seasons we finished 6, 6, 7, 10 and 8 on the table. By definition we are a midtable team. Get over it.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I have always wanted Gattuso to make it at Milan, mainly bc I like him as a person. My posts on this subject will reflect so. In Jan window I said the club had to back him with better players... since Jan, I've not written a bad word against him. I still like him and want him to succeed.

These arent my true feelings, this is just for Local hero:

Fuck gattuso! Guy is wank... this is most likely his first and last shot at a historical club... its back to Greece or lower leagues after this debacle. Its where his level is at.

I dont like being pushed... I tend to shove back.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Also Calabria is shit, MDS level of shit.

No fucking way. Calabria is... lets just say not good instead of bad.. but DES is cat shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Well, I can't say we lost because of Gattuso as he did just a few mistakes, but Elliott should really do something on the referees matter. This is getting ridiculous. Bad game for the defense with 2 individual mistakes leading to a goal...

Yup... we were all over them. Rino cant do much if the players cant bury them

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
So who's gonna be our interim manager vs. Lazio next week?

Bro if we play like we did today vs lazio.. 3-0 MEelan

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

In the last 5 seasons we finished 6, 6, 7, 10 and 8 on the table. By definition we are a midtable team. Get over it.

Why do you continue to use the pronoun "we" on here?

indo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yup... we were all over them. Rino cant do much if the players cant bury them

The fault is not just about the player but also the coach, the way rino obsession to play possession football and shortpass in the backline get our players become nervous, in the last game Vs sampdoria donnaruma got to be the victim, now Calabria, untill rino realize that I'm afraid this will not become the last.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Bro if we play like we did today vs lazio.. 3-0 MEelan

4sa

Meelan

The boys played pretty good today imo

indo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Men get your drink first, rino's fault is because he always want to play shortpass in defense whatever the situation, that's make our percentage of making a blunder is become higher And also leo,Pepe Reina, and Bakayoko all criticized the referee but why is gattuso not? Is the are in the same boat now or not. That's not good

Last edited:

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Even if that were true, at least I'd be a fan of some aspect of this team.
So to be a fan I have to live in your fairytale world where Milan is still a top club, Hakan Calhanoglu is a great #10 and Rino Gattuso is doing a great job.

I didn't know that sorry.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Pepe Reina:

"There were two clear penalties not given to us. Here at the Juve Stadium it's always the same story. We will try to build from this performance. There is confidence that we will qualify for the Champions League next season".

Pepe knows. You tell 'em and get your Cammora buddies in touch with these refs.

Wish he was a member of the forum

To set half of the transfer market fans straight

Also, Milan having Donna, Roma, Baka, Robocop, Pacqueta... this feels like they finally have a core to actually build on incrementally.

So many years have gone by without being able to say that

indo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
So to be a fan I have to live in your fairytale world where Milan is still a top club, Hakan Calhanoglu is a great #10 and Rino Gattuso is doing a great job.

Mate you also forget one thing, hakan is also a freekick master :fp::lol:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

No. Besides your gross mischaracterizations of me, I question you because you seem to delight when Milan does poorly.

If this is how you handle pain, I'd understand. But I just think you're a subpar troll.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I dont like all the infighting on the forum. One guy raise his voice to sumthing and 3 others come out to say he isnt a fan. wtf is that. We all want the same thing... Milan to be a world force in football once more.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
No fucking way. Calabria is... lets just say not good instead of bad.. but DES is cat shit

My cats take shits that are better than DES... sorry.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Roma just won. I don’t see how Milan are going to hold on to 4th in their form the past 2 months with Roma, Atalanta and Lazio all right behind them.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score

100% a mid table club.

Although other mid table clubs have better coaches....

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
Roma just won. I don’t see how Milan are going to hold on to 4th in their form the past 2 months with Roma, Atalanta and Lazio all right behind them.

We have a decent schedule ahead. We got this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule