The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Today, Real confirmed Jovic and Mendy, Atletico SD said Griezmann will play for Barsa next year, while Tottenham get closer to Ndombele and we get fucking Krunic...well fuck me. And I know its only 8m but still fuck me...

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Today, Real confirmed Jovic and Mendy, Atletico SD said Griezmann will play for Barsa next year, while Tottenham get closer to Ndombele and we get fucking Krunic...well fuck me. And I know its only 8m but still fuck me...

Wake up.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
i like such smart / low cost buys... decent/good quality for what can be considered "peanuts" in today market...leaves money for better reinforcing

i'm more impressed from what i have seen from his Highlights video than what i have seen from SMS Highlights videos ... and for a 10th of the price!? ...no brainer
(never paid attention to him in game)
no brainer

i'm sure that if SMS stays at Lazio (same level team), he'll have a better season than SMS if starter

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Krunic is not really depth guys. He’s a better player than both Hakan and Kessie in a diamond midfield. He’s going to start on one of the sides.

Praet is probably off the radar now, they are very similar players.

How’s his defensive contribution?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Caputo seems average, might stay in Serie B.

Nikolaou might turn good.

16 goals in Serie A (Quags, Zapata, Piatek, Cristiano, Milik and then it's Caputo) and you think he'll stay in Serie B?

In any case, there are 4 Serie A teams who are bidding for him now - Sassuolo, Genoa, Parma and SPAL. He's an ideal Serie A midtable striker.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Krunic chose Milan for Boban, his idol. He said no to Torino Lazio Watford Schalke Fenerbahce and Eintracht. Turned down 1,5m salary.

Welcome Rade Krunic! You will do well here :)

I am not trying to be rude but there is absolutely no way Krunic remembers Zvone as a player. I am slightly older and barely remember him playing...

Anyway, excellent signing for rotation. You simply can't buy better quality for 6 m

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
How’s his defensive contribution?

Virtually nothing except as a body, but that's how Empoli played last season. He'll have to be much more circumspect in Giampaolo's balanced style than in Andreazzoli's gung-ho style.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Empoli's President has confirmed that Hamed Traorè will be signing for Juventus
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Gazzetta says it'll be a €12 million (+€3m in bonus), contract till 2024 & will go on loan to Sassuolo

This could be Sensi’s replacement for Sassuolo?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
b27596b13f0d5fc02f001b3e9356a8d2.jpg

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Team is full of good runners now in the midfield.

- Kessie frustrates the living daylights out of me but I know he has massive potential
- Bonaventura if he gets back to fitness can be a great addition
- Krunic looks like a more polished Kucka (Kucka should never have left when we sold him)

We need players who can keep the ball well now, Sensi will definitely help with ball retention and Hakan got better as the season wore on. I think we need another playmaker in the midfield to help make things tick, this team struggled to keep the ball and pass with a purpose last season. Not sure who will go for but Praet is not needed now imo.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol:

He has been good for Empoli last two seasons. Necro seems to think he's better than Kessie and Hakan. I'm not so sure, but I think he's definitely a fine rotational player who can compete for a starting spot.

Have you seen the player’s Necro rates.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Empoli President Fabrizio Corsi to TeleLombardia on Rade Krunić: "Tactically, I would play him as a left mezz'ala, to show off his right foot; he has 10-12 goals in his feet. On the right he'd be able to move without the ball and he knows how to do it very well."

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Corsi: "3-4 teams wanted Krunić, his agent didn't tell us about Milan. Today the negotiations ended, I won't tell you who negotiated for Milan. My director was struck by the elegance and transparency of the character, but I won't tell you who I'm talking about..."

Boban.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Corsi: "3-4 teams wanted Krunić, his agent didn't tell us about Milan. Today the negotiations ended, I won't tell you who negotiated for Milan. My director was struck by the elegance and transparency of the character, but I won't tell you who I'm talking about..."

Boban.

Their sd said it was paolo. But man such a reassuring words no matter who negotiated.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Boban.

This might just be the most enjoyable summer we’ve had in a long time. These words omg.

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Team is full of good runners now in the midfield.

- Kessie frustrates the living daylights out of me but I know he has massive potential
- Bonaventura if he gets back to fitness can be a great addition
- Krunic looks like a more polished Kucka (Kucka should never have left when we sold him)

We need players who can keep the ball well now, Sensi will definitely help with ball retention and Hakan got better as the season wore on. I think we need another playmaker in the midfield to help make things tick, this team struggled to keep the ball and pass with a purpose last season. Not sure who will go for but Praet is not needed now imo.

Do you think we will buy antoher midfielder if we buy Sensi and Krunic? And what do you think about Biglia. Do you think he leave us?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dont we need a DM?

In Giampaolo’s system, the regista is a technical ball-playing midfielder, like Torreira. He played Ekdal there last season at Samp, who’s slightly more physical, but ideally the player should be more technical like a classic Italian regista. He will also form a triangle with the CBs to protect the area in front of defense.

If by DM you mean just the position on the field, then that’s the player who will be in that position. Currently strongest rumours are around Sensi.

If by DM you mean a physical midfielder whose only job is to break up attacks, then there’s no such player in Giampaolo’s system.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Do you think we will buy antoher midfielder if we buy Sensi and Krunic? And what do you think about Biglia. Do you think he leave us?

Considering Montolivo, Bertolacci & Mauri were released I think we will no doubt be signing midfielders this summer after purchasing Krunic & Sensi. Also have to remember we didn’t redeem Bakayoko either which means we’re 4 midfielders down on last season.

On Biglia, I think he’s a goner too. I think we will let him go for free to lose his 3.5m salary. He hasn’t been reliable at all for Milan, so losing him won’t be much of a lose and on top of that when he does play he is always lacking match fitness and sharpness so his performances haven’t been good majority of the time.

If we do indeed lose Biglia, we’re 5 midfielders down on last season so I think there’s no doubt we will be completely revamping the midfield this window.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Their sd said it was paolo. But man such a reassuring words no matter who negotiated.

Ah yes. Paolo then, what a class act he is.

We all want Milan to shine on the field and in time we will, but while we wait it's such a pleasure to be in the hands of classy individual who represents the club on a club to club basis.

Congo can continue to sulk over this new project with his memes, but this was a good day. A good fucking day.

More to come

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Boban.

It has to be Maldini. That director is a fan no doubt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Today taught me that the media truly doesn't know SHIT LMAO

lol i don't understand how some people still believe in them and get worked up (happy, or angry) by it

i remember when Galliani and Allegri used to meet Berlusconi for those "summits" at Villa Arcore ...

these Journalists will show video of the cars of the participants leaving without saying nothing and caption it with "they spoke about..."
WTF, were they flies on the wall? have they wired the room before the meeting

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
this was a good day. A good fucking day.

More to come

Indeed it was, those type of signings that’ll make a good squad. Our midfield is really depleted and I guess we will see 2 more under the radar signings and a top signing.

Numerically we need to replace 4 players left and you can’t expect 4 30m signings.

Low risk high reward type of signing will benefit the squad. As pingu said I’d rather spend big an SS.

All we can do is trust Paolo & Zorro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule