Week 4: Inter - Milan 17/10/2020 18:00 CET

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Inter massive favourite and we are coming in as the underdog. This will be our biggest challenge of the decade

Win this, we are officially out of the banter era
Lose this, let's see how our young team gonna handle and react mentally with another setback

3 more days... Lets go!!!

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Rebic has more tests on his elbow tomorrow but everyone seems pessimistic.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I think Hauge should definitely be in contention yes, shame he'll have had so few training sessions with the team. I think it's too bold a move, although personally I like because then Salad can be on the right where I prefer him.

I think it's more likely that Salad will be on the left and then either Diaz or Samu on the right. Samu would be a bit of a pussy move, although he has at least been there training this whole time.

Salsamaster should definitely be on the right.

I don't want a lightweight like Castellejo against perisic.

We should start with Hauge imo and if the gamble doesn't pay off then it's a question of making a sub and rectifying it.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Salsamaster should definitely be on the right.

I don't want a lightweight like Castellejo against perisic.

We should start with Hauge imo and if the gamble doesn't pay off then it's a question of making a sub and rectifying it.

I have no issue with Hawg starting, but most likely given the limited time he has had with the squad he will be used as a sub. I won?t be surprised to see Pioli start Brahim Diaz at LW. He is a hard working little bastard and helps defensively.

If he starts fucking Samu we might as well all put our butts in the air and present our anuses to Inter.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm not liking the buildup to the game at all. Feels like another one of those where we come in on a high and Inter breaks our momentum. Really hope this time it ends differently.

Inter massive favourite and we are coming in as the underdog. This will be our biggest challenge of the decade

Win this, we are officially out of the banter era
Lose this, let's see how our young team gonna handle and react mentally with another setback

3 more days... Lets go!!!

They're not massive favorites, the odds are only slightly in their favor with most bookies. The news with Covid positives on their side makes me feel we're coming in with the upper hand which is always dangerous. Even with all the missing players they still have a lot of depth.

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
fuck covid

i want to be there and jump and sing sara perche tiamo

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I have no issue with Hawg starting, but most likely given the limited time he has had with the squad he will be used as a sub. I won?t be surprised to see Pioli start Brahim Diaz at LW. He is a hard working little bastard and helps defensively.

If he starts fucking Samu we might as well all put our butts in the air and present our anuses to Inter.

:thumbsup:

This works as well. Brahim looks more like a central player so he wasn't my first pick on RW but probably still a better choice than starting Castellejo.

I don't think Castellejo is useless but starting him in any important game feels like starting a man down.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Hakimi-Lukaku-Lautaro-Perisic

Vs

Theo-Romagnoli-Kjaer-Calafodder

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Here's a novel idea : start Hauge :o

Y'know the guy who's actually a left winger.

If Brahim Diaz, Tonali are not ready despite arrived from top leagues and trained more with Milan where you get this stupid idea that Hauge should start vs Inter?

I would rather give minutes to Dalot than Hauge in this game.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Brahim Diaz, Tonali are not ready despite arrived from top leagues and trained more with Milan where you get this stupid idea that Hauge should start vs Inter?

Lol yikes

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

Which banana twitter feed are your parroting this opinion from?

Silence pleb.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score

You'd rather give Dalot minutes just because he came from the EPL? Even though he's only played about 600 minutes of football in the last year and a half whilst Hauge has been impressing half of Europe with his current form.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
EkYirNKXgAAP9O1

Boys are ready for the derby :star:

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I want the team to be nasty in this match. I’m disgusted every time I watch inter, they constantly bitch and moan to the referee over insignificant fouls and plays, it all starts from their cunt ass manager.

But they will come out hard and physical, and players like Vidal will try to get a reaction from our guys(see immobile). They have to be ready to fight them, id love to see Kessie throw someone on their ass. Zlatan has that nastiness, I want others to step up with him and get under their skin.

No matter what Milan fans say, we are the side that hasn’t lost in forever and is scoring goals at will. Inter will try to make it a sloppy game, my fear is that quality aside our team isn’t suited to that game yet. This is the major test for them

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Another fantastic picture.:love: This team is so lovable, even in the square roots of every aspect

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looks like Alexis Sanchez is out. Their bench, which is their biggest weapon, is starting to get thin.

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Castillejo will start on Saturday according to Gazzetta's latest update. :fp:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Castillejo will start on Saturday according to Gazzetta's latest update. :fp:

I think 4 of the five subs will always be replacing the LW, AM, RW and CM.

So most likely it will be

Leao->Hauge
Hakan->Brahim
Castillejo->Saelemaekers
Bennacer->Tonali

Unless Saelemaekers starts on the left, which would mean no Hauge unless Leao replaces Ibra.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I expect Samu on the right and Alexis on the left. Salad can help cover Hakimi who is their biggest threat, otherwise it’s risky to see Theo bombing forward. Should be an interesting matchup.

Worth remembering even though Samu is in poor form he was very dangerous in the last derby. And Leao can come off the bench if we need to push on for the last 30. Pretty sure Pioli will go for this

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
I expect Samu on the right and Alexis on the left. Salad can help cover Hakimi who is their biggest threat, otherwise it?s risky to see Theo bombing forward. Should be an interesting matchup.

Worth remembering even though Samu is in poor form he was very dangerous in the last derby. And Leao can come off the bench if we need to push on for the last 30. Pretty sure Pioli will go for this

It is by far the safest choice. I would do exactly this.

Brahim and Leao are miles ahead in terms of quality but right now we could even settle for a draw.

Pussy mentality?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I expect Samu on the right and Alexis on the left. Salad can help cover Hakimi who is their biggest threat, otherwise it?s risky to see Theo bombing forward. Should be an interesting matchup.

No fuckin way is Samu starting.

Dude's been dogshit so far.

Diaz is likely to start on the left.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It is by far the safest choice. I would do exactly this.

Brahim and Leao are miles ahead in terms of quality but right now we could even settle for a draw.

Pussy mentality?

Yeah, playing for a draw in the 4th match of the season against Inter would absolutely qualify as pussy mentality.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is Sanchez out confirmed or was it just a rumor?

Schedule