The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Yup, Maldini was clearly doing some good lowball strategy, that's why we didn't bought a single CB. Respect for him, no panic buys is a good step

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
If they thought Tomiyasu was good they would have closed even for 25

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
there were articles and news reports all over the commode about milan bidding for him

he couldve made our team so much better having him as winger instead of samu/leao

It's not a good idea buying overpriced player just because they are more ready to give an instant upgrade, strategical signings like Hauge are better even if it might take a few weeks for him to show it.

I really like our wingers department. Not a fan of Castillejo, but he's not going to play much. We are in an emergency situation because we have fresh signings that needs time to adapt and Rebic injured (also he was suspended for the EL qualification games), and still managed to get the best possible start of this season.

Also Saelemakers performed better against Inter than Chiesa did against Crotone.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I hope Romagnoli's form will rise to a certain level and that finnally he will make that final quality jump.

We can say Lukaku is phisically unmarcable, yes. But 90+ minute Lukaku miss was coz capitano was simply too slow, again, and then missed the ball. Real luck is that Theo was there to distract him just enought.

On our mid trio only words of praise. Another top game. This time Kessie above all.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I may be the biggest kessie hater this forum has ever seen, but i must say he’s been world class since hes stopped forward adventures

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
I may be the biggest kessie hater this forum has ever seen, but i must say he?s been world class since hes stopped forward adventures

He didn't. He scored beautiful goals against Juventus and Parma, created other chances.

He became a much better player, no matter his position.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
He didn't. He scored beautiful goals against Juventus and Parma, created other chances.

He became a much better player, no matter his position.

He did. He drifts forward to the edge of the box but he no longer carries the ball there himslf as he used to.

His game is far more simple now that he doesn't have to be a box to box player. And thank fuck for that.

It was 3 really bad years of him carrying the ball to final 3rd of the opponent and putting an awful throughball to forward players which resulted in a goal kick 95 percent of the time.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
He improved massively in so many aspect of his playing that i wouldn't be surprised if he starts showing quality even at carrying the ball forward.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
He did. He drifts forward to the edge of the box but he no longer carries the ball there himslf as he used to.

His game is far more simple now that he doesn't have to be a box to box player. And thank fuck for that.

It was 3 really bad years of him carrying the ball to final 3rd of the opponent and putting an awful throughball to forward players which resulted in a goal kick 95 percent of the time.

Exactly this. Before he'd overcomplicate what he does in the B2B role by carrying the ball and shooting on sight or passing to the opposing GK. Now he helps dictate play in the middle with Benny and Hakan when going forward but isn't just headless chickening it - so to speak - into their half. Because he doesn't have the responsibility to work the ball himself forward anymore, it allows his movements toward the box to actually be helpful to the team and open space.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I hope Romagnoli's form will rise to a certain level and that finnally he will make that final quality jump.

We can say Lukaku is phisically unmarcable, yes. But 90+ minute Lukaku miss was coz capitano was simply too slow, again, and then missed the ball. Real luck is that Theo was there to distract him just enought.

On our mid trio only words of praise. Another top game. This time Kessie above all.
When you rewatch the game, please focus on kebab costa.

I'm expecting a public apology for hakan.

Please & thank you.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's not right to give that type of pressure to the team.
CL is a priority. For me Napoli and Inter are the favorites for the title. I don't believe Pirlo can handle older players at Juve,he had fragile ego as a player, I believe as a coach will be the same thing. Atalanta can be hot and cold.Lazio and Roma I don't see them as CL contenders.

I barely see Pirlo open his mouth. It sounds like the assistants run the show. I think he?ll get replaced by Zidane next season.

Vito Angele saying Dybala got into it with Paratici after yesterday?s game.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
In other news, Torino is 1-2 down to Cagliari at Home with a penalty goal and 1 shot at goal while Cagliari 5 shots. Marco GP System.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Find yourself a bench player who genuinely enjoys your starting 11's goals as much as Daniel Maldini and you know you'll have a perfect life.

Seriously, whenever we score he's the most happiest man on earth. Love that
592561b83544b564010d23dc633c373c.jpg

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I believe we will sign 3 players this winter including Thauvin.

If we can stay compact until then, good things will happen.

The scudetto is up for grabs, every team including us has a fair shot at the title. Our edge on opponent is the midfield trio. Teams can't figure it out yet. We will score regardless, and it is not easy to pressure those 3.

Its finally clicking for us, we finished yesterday's game in 15 minutes, we were never this decisive.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think people need to apologize to Elliott and those they’ve chosen to run the club. Saved the club from financial ruin that Silvio and the Chinese left, helped bring back Maldini, have given plenty of transfer resources to management, look like they actually have a plan for player acquisitions/scouting, working on a new stadium.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

The scudetto is up for grabs, every team including us has a fair shot at the title. Our edge on opponent is the midfield trio. Teams can't figure it out yet. We will score regardless, and it is not easy to pressure those 3.

Its finally clicking for us, we finished yesterday's game in 15 minutes, we were never this decisive.

Another RW (Thauvin) with Samu out next summer, a starter-level CB to compete with Roma/Kjaer and also having Gabbia then a vice-Kessie is what would take us to the next level. If that can all be secured in winter with how Lazio/Roma are doing, and Inter/Juve struggling with early season pace.. I can see a good season for us. The other worries are Napoli looking scary and Atalanta, if other teams can't figure them out like Gattuso did.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Another RW (Thauvin) with Samu out next summer, a starter-level CB to compete with Roma/Kjaer and also having Gabbia then a vice-Kessie is what would take us to the next level. If that can all be secured in winter with how Lazio/Roma are doing, and Inter/Juve struggling with early season pace.. I can see a good season for us. The other worries are Napoli looking scary and Atalanta, if other teams can't figure them out like Gattuso did.

If Milan are in serious contention still for EL come January then they?ll need to add more depth for sure.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Lukaku is deceptively fast. He was outrunning Theo at points and Theo is pretty fast, probably our fastest player maybe second to Leao, number one is a toss between these two. But yea Lukaku is that fast.

Rebic is the fastest milan player..followed bt theo

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It is waaaay too early to talk about anything more than top 4. The Scudetto is a possibility but we would need a lot of luck for it - no injuries, no covid, bad season for the other teams, crazy form by Hakan and Zlatan, etc. I don't say it is impossible but there are many factors and I doubt all will go our way. I am keeping my expectations low and hoping for top 4 and good run in EL

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
When you rewatch the game, please focus on kebab costa.

I'm expecting a public apology for hakan.

Please & thank you.

Apology for saying he was mediocre shit? He WAS mediocre shit.

He plays superbly last months and since Ibra arrived. Im really enjoying his calcio and he has my full support. I say how I feel. When I insult some of the members I will apologise gladly. But not for criticism of calcio players.

Sorry

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I'm hoping we drop out from EL, play reserves every game. Squad is thin as is.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I think people need to apologize to Elliott and those they?ve chosen to run the club. Saved the club from financial ruin that Silvio and the Chinese left, helped bring back Maldini, have given plenty of transfer resources to management, look like they actually have a plan for player acquisitions/scouting, working on a new stadium.

Never doubted big G Gordon and lil G Gazidis unlike some Berlusconi orphans who still meander about.

You know who you are. Apologize.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban

I dont feel they will pay for Thauvin. Maaaybe if Samu is sold.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I'm hoping we drop out from EL, play reserves every game. Squad is thin as is.

No. We don't enter any game or any tournament with thoughts of leaving it without the silver :o

Our reserves need to kill in that competition.

I expect big things from Brahim , tonali, dalot in EL this season.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if Pioli would give Kalulu a run as CB in the EL? He can play there and you don?t want to burn out Kjaer with Gabbia/Musacchio still out.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
We won, we undefeated, and yet...

4b3b3697-8106-4b47-8b67-7ca15c3c96e5.gif

:lol:

:lol::thumbsup: There are always a few Clark Griswold's father in law like responses after great victories.

Ibra top scorer?:proud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule