The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Personalized training for Ante #Rebic :fp:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Any one saw the freekick Vlahovic scored??

I love #9 that can score freekicks

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Tutto*****: Samu out for a month with a lesion of the flexor muscle of the left thigh.

crazy shit, haven't seen anything like it

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

Something to remind you all how much I'm looking forward to getting this man back.

Cosmi: "I received a call from Milan for Messias in May"

same here. the man i want to see the most. nov 11th is not far ... hopefully we don't get anymore setback.

also hope Pellegri get some mins tomorrow

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This morning's edition of @Gazzetta_it talks about the idea of Ibrahimovic playing behind Giroud as a playmaker in a 4-2-3-1.

FCiIV42XMAUvLgi

Hey look. It's Milan forum suggestions from 2010.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
One of #ACMilan?s priorities in the next months is #TheoHernandez?s contract extension until 2026. His contract currently expires in 2024 (?1,5M/year) and #Rossoneri are ready to raise up his salary to ?3,5M/year. Talks ongoing to try to reach an agreement. #transfers

:lol:

So adios Theo :lol:

3.5 mln for the best lb in the world... ok

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
You're an OG, and you do exactly like I do when planning according to our schedule. That's why I have such respect for you :D I'm so happy for you and can only imagine what you went through during the Scudetto celebrations. Must have been another dimension of awesomeness.

Yeh, the part about strangers celebrating really hit me. I will never forget this arabic guy when Suso scored his second goal. We were shouting and celebrating and then all of the sudden we got eye contact with eachother. In the exact same moment we just grabbed eachother hugging and celebrating together. Dude was screaming allahu akbar in my ear :lol:
It's crazy what emotions Milan, our beautiful club, can bring out of you. We were really for a period of 90 minutes all just a band of brothers, united by our beautiful colors and our beautiful family atmosphere. This is what I love about Milan more than anything

You can even hear the dude scream allahu akbar here :lol:
Yeah i heard him :lol:
Amazing video.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I honestly think Bennacer would be the best bet for a CAM out of him, Kessie, and Tonali. He plays further forward for Algeria, where he does very well.

Well too bad Pioli said today that neither Bennacer or Tonali will play there, when we have Krunic and Daniel who can.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Similar to how he was playing last game.

He drops deep to attempt risky passes and turn us back into the flat-track bullying AC Ibra again. That's not the same thing as taking CAM responsibility.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Giroud spoke on the podcast ‘Football Ramble’ about a number of different topics relating to his career in football, his background and on what the future may hold, with his comments relayed by MilanNews.

On his regrets so far: “My biggest regrets so far are the defeat at the 2016 European Championships and not having won the Premier League with Arsenal or Chelsea. But now we need to think about the next challenges and I have great hopes of winning another title with my current club.”

On the distance from his family: “Living abroad for football, one of the sacrifices we players have is not being close to our family. I was not present when my grandparents passed away but I was there for the birth of my children.”

On the importance of physical fitness and the examples Lewandowski and Ibrahimovic: “Lewandowski is 32 and still young but Zlatan is a great example for young professionals. Everything you do to stay fit is important and if your body allows you to play for up to 40, you need to keep your head focused and determined. This is crucial.

“If the body is not holding up then stop but if you are in good shape, as I feel now, then the difference is how much you want to move forward and improve. The determination you have in the game and the hunger to win titles is a matter of attitude and mentality and I think Zlatan is the best at this.

“You know how much he believes in himself and how much he wants to achieve great goals. I don’t know if I’ll be able to play until I’m 40 but I still want to play 2-3 years at the top.”

On his future with the national team: “I would be a liar if I said that I don’t miss the dressing room, my team-mates and the fans. Winning with your national team is the best feeling. I was a bit frustrated to see them win from home but then I was delighted to see the national team triumph after the difficult European game.”

On life after retirement: “It’s early to talk about it but I think I’ll stay in football. I have been in this world for many years and I think I have gained credit and can help with the experience I have gained. I think of figures like sporting director, in the development of the youth sectors or regarding the club’s policies.

“The coach is a role that is not for me and then my wife would kill me. There is too much stress in this role, I have great respect for whoever does it. When I read Wenger’s book, I noticed that his biggest regret was that he had left out his family. A role that would be wonderful to have is the coach of the attackers.”

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Found this on twitter, worth reposting:

Say what you want about Paolo Maldini in the Kessie contract negotiations. He has positioned the team with CM’s to take the spots:

Bennacer (2024 exp)
Tonali (2026 exp)
Bakayoko (2 year loan)
Krunic (2024 exp)
Yacine Adli (2026 exp)
Pobega (2025 exp)

Kamara (2022 Free Agent???)

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Giroud spoke on the podcast ?Football Ramble? about a number of different topics relating to his career in football.

Giroud: I have been in this world for many years and I think I have gained credit
SinfulRegularAmphibian-size_restricted.gif

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to the Financial Times, the three rebel teams linked to the Super League project, namely Juventus, Real Madrid and Barcelona, are taking legal action against UEFA and FIFA in an attempt to reorganise European and world football.

The clubs accuse the sports governing bodies of breaking Europe's competition rules, aiming to dismantle what could be described as a 'monopoly'. A victory could give the clubs more control over the revenues from the tournaments they participate in.

According to court documents quoted by the newspaper, a Spanish-based company called "A22" represents the Super League clubs and will ask the European Court of Justice to judge whether or not UEFA can continue to act as a regulator that can also impose sanctions on clubs while acting as a participant since it profits from organising tournaments such as the Champions League, Europa League and now the Conference.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Lol Vlasic has 0 goals/0 assists in 7 games for West Ham and is now a permanent fixture on the bench :lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I dont mind seeing uefa being slapped around a bit.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
How i wish milan never pulled out of the Super League. Milan should act always as a leading club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule