So, how about Ronnie at the San Siro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SaidinhoR80

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho & Pato

let's make a video from ronadinho in training and film his after-"training" life.

Enough with the sentimental/romantic view of a player like him. Its not just a question of tricks, flicks, smiles, showboating...dinho is incredibly talented, gifted, skilled etc..etc.. life has always been easy for him when he started to play football. its normal when you're one of the best player in the football history.

But he makes the error of asking the entire world to let this situation of ease going. You can't only rely on your skills. There are times when you have to question urself and accept things you werent obliged to accept in the past. Dinho never learned to train like a dog, never work on his physical skills. And he never did it in Milan.

dinho, i like u, but we're in 2011, you're 31, you're becoming fat, lazy and the worst of all....greedy. Good luck with Flamengo, i hope the milions you'll get there will be investments for children in football. At least, a small part of it.

blablablablabla.....
Where is he fat??

First training Flamengo:

So say to me where is he becoming fat??? If you call that fat then you should let your eyes checked!

SaidinhoR80

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho & Pato
:eek::eek::eek:That is far by the best Ronaldinho video I have ever seen:cry:,absolutely fantastic.I was waiting for you to finish it I must say it was worth the wait:proud:

Thank you for posting it here saidinho fabulous video,we haven't seen the last of ronaldinho we will see more of him in the coming years.

:)

Thanks man. Dinho will remain the best. :D

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
So say to me where is he becoming fat??? If you call that fat then you should let your eyes checked!

Compare him to his best Barca days and you'll see how "fat" he is. ;)

anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Anyone knows when he's playing his first game?? Can't miss it!

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
i dont understand the bashing, he is gone so no need for it, still im saddened to see him leave, i still think we could have used him even as a supersub or to play in the coppa and help with squad rotation.

thank you ronnie for playing with milan and thank you berlusconi for letting us see the most skilled player of all time play for milan.

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
blablablablabla.....
Where is he fat??

First training Flamengo:

who cares really

we'll see in june his condition. Meanwhile i am not going into this " look at 3:15min hes fat" or " tell me your definition of fat".

Move on guyz, and please save us from the " now we know dinho shouldnt have left" .

SaidinhoR80

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho & Pato
who cares really

we'll see in june his condition. Meanwhile i am not going into this " look at 3:15min hes fat" or " tell me your definition of fat".

Move on guyz, and please save us from the " now we know dinho shouldnt have left" .

You say he is fat so i ask you where do you get that from? Don't say things if they are not true!

Dmoney495

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
dinho milan really needed your creativity today lol you will be missed for sure

Shootster

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
blablablablabla.....
Where is he fat??

First training Flamengo:

Dinho :proud:

He's motivated to do well and earn a spot in brazil national team good luck dinho :)

Keep smiling,I'll be watching lots of flamengo that's for sure:D

SaidinhoR80

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho & Pato
I'll watch every game of Flamengo. Because the legend plays there!

Yesterday Milan where playing a bad game. You could see there was no creativity. Then they let dinho leave one of the genius in play. As i mentioned way to much milan is IBRA no IBRA no winning game. And even with ibra yesterday with really a great goal could not win the game. Its to bad to see milan play like that :( But we have a couch that is stubborn.

Dinho the best playmaker if you let him play the game with his freedom.

Dmoney495

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I'll watch every game of Flamengo. Because the legend plays there!

Yesterday Milan where playing a bad game. You could see there was no creativity. Then they let dinho leave one of the genius in play. As i mentioned way to much milan is IBRA no IBRA no winning game. And even with ibra yesterday with really a great goal could not win the game. Its to bad to see milan play like that :( But we have a couch that is stubborn.

Dinho the best playmaker if you let him play the game with his freedom.

As I have been saying all season ,allegri won a few easy games and everybody here thinks he's good ,but we all gonna find out soon enough that he sucks, the only reason Milan is at the top of the table is an injured inter and Ibra playing some good football,games like these is when you need somebody like dinho as a game changer all it takes is one moment of brilliance .Dinho I'll be behind you in flamengo and I'll be waiting till you come back to Europe in six months I belive and trust in you as one of the greatest which is not done yet,let's prove milan wrong Dinho

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Any chance of them winning something with Dinho and Neves?

Why do you think Dinho picked Flamengo, is it about the money?

They can win the Carioca - Fluminense is way better, but will be all on Libertadores, maybe even using a reserve squad there - and Botafogo and Vasco are not that hard to beat. Copa do Brasil is very unpredictable, they have a chance along with São Paulo, Vasco, Botafogo, Atlético Mineiro and Palmeiras.

I think money was decisive. The proposals were on par at first and Grêmio was on the lead. But then come Galliani asking for 8M, and only Flamengo was willing to negotiate and put extra money - actually a company called Traffic paid the 3M (and Galliani was happy with this) for Flamengo. Flamengo got way more media attention then Grêmio or Palmeiras, so it was the preferred business.

But there's also lifestyle, who certainly helped his decision. Flamengo is very lenient with player's behavior and lack of training (see Adriano) and Rio is a city with beach, party, pagode and all that Ronaldinho want. I mean, the last months in Milan showed the guy looks tired of hard training and preassure and he knows he will problably not play at the top anymore, so he didn't really make an effort to play Libertadores with Grêmio. He didn't really care with that.

Brazilian league is very odd and unpredictable if Flamengo went from 1st to 14th. Did they lose players? Other than Adri ofcourse, or did he carry them to the title?

Flamengo victory was a bit of a fluke, but anyway they had Petkovic and Adriano in great form in 2009. Pet is getting old and was very poor in 2010.

A lot of players will be sold (and squads will be reinforced also) till the start of the League.

djsafsaf

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The One and Only Ronaldinho---Ronaldinho is a once in a genration talent
.The last record of Ronaldinho?
The best average vote of the year The Brazilian has left Milan with 6.45 in scoreboard. No one like him in 2010 among those who have played the Championships 2009-10 and 2010-11. Watch beautiful goals of the top ten ranking Listen

. MILAN, January 17, 2011-we saw intristirsi in bench waiting for the call of Cheerful as a second line whatsoever. A few smiles in his last period milanista, only memories of playing wonderful, indelible testimony of a class that was coupled with (more) to force a time athletic. Yet Ronaldinho, who has tasted Flamengo reception by Messiah, scored in the calendar year 2010 a record that neither Christmas nor Cavani topscorer reached: the average vote of 6.45, the best in the series for 2010.
DI NATALE and LAVEZZI — Taking into account only those who have played in this season in 2009-10, the Gaucho precedes ranking Cole (6.44) and Ezequiel Lavezzi (6.43). Among the top twenty there are of course the great strikers of our football, that we have brought together in this series of goals that doesn't include the goalkeepers, dominated by Storari (Milan), at 6,38. The data of the Championship going instead honor Giovinco, 6.70, and Eto'o (6.64).
a. mor. © REPRODUCTION RESERVED

http://www.gazzetta.it/Magic_Cup/17-01-2011/ultimo-primato-ronaldinho-712510800823.shtml

djsafsaf

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The One and Only Ronaldinho---Ronaldinho is a once in a genration talent
2009-2010
3333m.png

43 points 13 W 4 D 3 L 37 G 20 goal against

2010-2011
4444g.png

41 points 12 W 5 D 3 L 35 G 18 goals against

now do u still think allegri is so special ????

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
2009-2010
3333m.png

2010-2011
4444g.png

Great post,

let's get Leo back! He's clearly a superior manager in comparison to Allegri.

And while we're at it, let's also sell Ibra, Robinho and Boateng and resign Borriello, Huntelaar, Ronaldinho and Favalli. We haven't improved at all this season.

:rolleyes:

Gotta love the logic of some people.

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
2009-2010
3333m.png

2010-2011
4444g.png

aimless.

You want a conclusion ? Wait till june please...

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Now its aimless? lol what about the people who were saying Allegri is so great, were first, so if he wants to get rid of Dinho he most definitely should? :rolleyes:

strange how statboy milano84 has posted every bit of insignificant crap of a stat, but not this.

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien
last season milan was nearing the end of their winning streak, just before playing inter. then everything went to hell from then on. match 21 was the closest we got to inter, 3 pts away. then faded away.

end of the season is a much more apt comparison

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
I don't get whats the point of this. Ok, Allegri is shit, Leo is great.

Go support merda. Die in a fire while you're at it. :)

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
^^ No, the Dinho groupies blame Allegri for not believing in their hero, so they post these ridiculous "stats" that suppose to prove Allegri wrong in ditching Dinho. That's what the point is.

You would think they would go away after Dinho left, I guess not...

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Yeah, now the stats are ridiculous.:rolleyes:

end of the season is a much more apt comparison
true. I'm willing to admit I was wrong if Allegri wins the title (I'd be even glad to do that). But the question is will the Dinho haters admit that it was wrong to let him go if he doesn't?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

true. I'm willing to admit I was wrong if Allegri wins the title (I'd be even glad to do that). But the question is will the Dinho haters admit that it was wrong to let him go if he doesn't?

When will you understand that there was so many reasons why Dinho left us?

He didn't fit Allegri's system

He didn't go well with Ibra on the pitch

He wanted to move back to Brazil, because he didn't want to risk sitting on the bench

He wasn't as good as last year (when he carried us)

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I'm not a hater, but you have to be blind (or a biased fanboy) if you don't see how terrible Dinho was playing these last few months and how lousy his attitude was.

And the stats are ridiculous. What matters is Milan is first, not how many points they have. LOL. If Allegri wins the title with 69 points, is that gonna make him worse than Leo, who stranded at 70, 12 points behind Inter?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
So Leo got 24 points in the last 18 games? Not a great record is it. Infact that's relegation level.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players

He wanted to move back to Brazil, because he didn't want to risk sitting on the bench

Ronaldinho was pretty much the same as he was last season, he was made to look crap in Allegri's system. So unless Allegri wins the title that means his system was crap and other system with Ronaldinho in it would have been better.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
So Leo got 24 points in the last 18 games? Not a great record is it. Infact that's relegation level.

And 9 points in first 7 matches. Milan just had an awesome run of 13 games where we got 37 points.

And more telling, 25 in 18 games nesta didn't play (not counting the napoli game where nesta got subbed off in 6th minute w/ injury as a game he played)

Last edited:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

+

He had only 6 months left in his contract. He rejected a renewal last year.

He was on the second highest wage and wasn't performing for it - terrible cost/benefit for a bench player.

Cassano's deal was an unique opportunity and Ronaldinho made space for him.

Berlu, Allegri and some players were saying he was not training well and his party nights on wrong moments didn't help it either. Allegri wanted to deploy new working ethics at Milan.

Love or hate, this was a necessary transfer and the better for all parts. It was the right decision right now, and even if Milan lost the scudetto it's the right decison.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
+

He was on the second highest wage and wasn't performing for it - terrible cost/benefit for a bench player.

Berlu, Allegri and some players were saying he was not training well and his party nights on wrong moments didn't help it either. Allegri wanted to deploy new working ethics at Milan.

Love or hate, this was a necessary transfer and the better for all parts. It was the right decision right now, and even if Milan lost the scudetto it's the right decison.

Completely agree.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
+

From all that, I consider only Cassano as a valid argument, I have huge hopes on him, though we are yet to see will he do as expected here, especially as an AM and he's also a huge risk. I consider Ronaldinho the better player, but if anyone can replace Dinho its Cassano.

Other than that the rest of it is rubbish. Ronaldinho was supposed to negotiate for a new contract now or next month, but the shit hit the fan long before that. His not performing was happening while still deployed in a 4-3-3 as a left winger which was not gonna work with Ibra; the two games he was played as AM (Chievo+Parma) he was very good. The five minute runs and the meaningless Ajax game as a striker along the reserves and Robinho as a #9 also can't be considered a failure. And obviously the partying and not training thing is nothing new and therefore has no impact on any decision. Ronaldinho is a huge talent that was as good as last year when he was possibly the best player in the Serie A and depriving your team of a talent like that in a champions race is gonna have repercussions unless you were definitely right for ditching him.

Schedule