The epic of Dzeko

MaldiniISgod

designated hippy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta
correct me if i'm wrong, but as far as i can remember,
if he had not signed that extension, he'd still not be free until next and not this coming season, i think...

Yeah, but it would force his club to sell him this year or risk losing him for nothing next year.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
When I was 15 or 16 years old, don't remember quite well, I fell in love with a blonde chick. She wasn't that cute, her boobies design was kinda of weird, here legs was really really thin and here voice was annoying but anyway, I was in love with her and I was pretty sure that he wanted me back. But the bitch never wanted me and it break my heart very bad.

Your delusions about Dzeko made me remind this story. The diference is that after I stopped loving with this chick, I realized that the only thing I lost was a pink mediocre vagina placed on an boring piece of flesh and you might be very pissed off if Dzeko make it for Juventus because he seems to be a great player.

Yeah, call me names if Milan turns up to hire him.

I think it's more like we love a really hot and cute blondie chick, and she love us too. All we have to do is take her and go for a date. But our very rich father don't want to afford a car for us, he says our bike is already a champion transport. So we can't go to the date and the blondie will end in the bed with one of some guy that we hate. :(

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I think it's more like we love a really hot and cute blondie chick, and she love us too. All we have to do is take her and go for a date. But our very rich father don't want to afford a car for us, he says our bike is already a champion transport. So we can't go to the date and the blondie will end in the bed with one of some guy that we hate. :(

:star::star:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Nice analogy but in reality the blonde is like 99.9% of ALL women...i.e.she is attracted to strength. Sure she kinda digs us but we can't/won't satisfy her needs. Also her parents (wolfsburg for the slow) won't let their daughter go with just any guy especially one that can't help their family. In the end, as with most women, she'll learn to love/tolerate the guy that has money and ambition. We on the other hand will console ourselves with as many busted old $5 whores our piggy bank can buy.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
When I was 15 or 16 years old, don't remember quite well, I fell in love with a blonde chick. She wasn't that cute, her boobies design was kinda of weird, here legs was really really thin and here voice was annoying but anyway, I was in love with her and I was pretty sure that he wanted me back. But the bitch never wanted me and it break my heart very bad.
:rolleyes:
The thing is Dzeko wanting the current Milan is a compliment for Milan.
Milan is Oddo , Zambro & Pippo with starters like Pirlo & co ....
Pato + Silva staying & Dzeko saying thry wants Milan is a bright light in this dark time.
You being a nerd + rejected by a freak remind me of --- > http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=10589&highlight=girlfriend

shimec

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaka, Bierhoff, Weah, Savicevic, Boban, Zidane, Raul,
Everybody here in Balkans saw it :p

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
just to be clear when did you notice his vagina was mediocre?

And its comments like this that make me want to make sweet, slow, tantric love to you till the sunrise after some wine and a candle light dinner 2. y/h

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
And its comments like this that make me want to make sweet, slow, tantric love to you till the sunrise after some wine and a candle light dinner 2. y/h
Get away from me you gay freak :mad:
Don't worry darling I bought my plane tickets to Slo...I'll be comming soon in more ways that one! n/h

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just curious as to where everyone thinks Dzeko will go? Judging by his comments it sounds like he is desperate to leave but how can he go to City with Santa Cruz and Ade there? Would Ade move to us maybe after only 1 season there? Then theres Juve who can only buy him or Krasic and it sounds like Krasic is really close to signing for them

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he is not going anywhere thid years and i think it is good for Milan maybe neyt years he will came

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Get away from me you gay freak :mad:
Don't worry darling I bought my plane tickets to Slo...I'll be comming soon in more ways that one! n/h

You say that like its a bad thing:)

Make sure its a plane ticket to slovenia and not slovakia. Dont want to wait forever.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:head:
Think Masster would like to join us? n/h

:rolleyes:
I wish but i dunno why i got the vibe that master doesnt really get down with over 20year olds. Not that there is anything wrong with that. no pedo

sanzen

Banned
Reaction score
he can be gay if he wants to. doesnt make him a freak. dont be stupid

Reaction score
I have read today that wolsburg have refused to sell Dzeko to juve, as reported they have refused last offer from juve that was 30 mil, he will remain at wolsb.. i think it is a good news for us.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Bahahaha at this convo.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
I have read today that wolsburg have refused to sell Dzeko to juve, as reported they have refused last offer from juve that was 30 mil, he will remain at wolsb.. i think it is a good news for us.

It is a good news only because Juve didn't take him because after this 30 mil refusal, Milan is completely out of this race. I didn't even believe that Milan was actually in this race but now this thread could even be deleted since it's "dream signing".

I don't even know if this refusal was good to Wolfsburg because I don't see anyone but Manchester City and Cheslea paying that much for him and I think Real might finally be enough of attacking players.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
if b signs dzeko i will be berlu's no1 fan, i will put his avatar over gattuso and i will be his personal whore.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
if b signs dzeko i will be berlu's no1 fan, i will put his avatar over gattuso and i will be his personal whore.

stand in a queue even without Dzeko signing :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Penalty vs Napoli @ 0:36

Schedule