The epic of Dzeko

av1hs89

Passive Fanatic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Nesta, Rino, Sheva, Kaka, SuperPippo, T. Silva, Cassano
i feel strangely optimistic about him coming here but at the same time i'm holding back so i wont be disappointed when he doesnt...

adieet

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i feel strangely optimistic about him coming here but at the same time i'm holding back so i wont be disappointed when he doesnt...

Yeah, maybe this is where my 'strangely optimistic' come from....

I hate it but this article still in my head, it's old. Hope soon enough everything will be clear.

arrive in June, says agent and Italian transfer market expert Jose Alberti.

Alberti, who does not represent the Bosnian, claims Milan agreed a deal with Wolfsburg and the player during the January transfer window, and an official deal will be announced at the end of term.

"Milan have already signed Dzeko for June and he will arrive after the World Cup," Alberti told Calciomercatonews.com.

"The deal was closed in January during an important dinner meeting between Adriano Galliani, Dzeko and the player's father who works on his behalf.

"I can say that Dzeko is 100 per cent a Milan player. All that is missing is a signature on the contract and an official announcement."

Despite Alberti's statements, neither Milan, Wolfsburg, Dzeko nor his father have confirmed the deal.

Come on hoeness, finish it already. JuBe or whatever, maybe milan.
I'm still waiting till its over. :head:

Last edited:

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic

This.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
As long as Huntelaar is still here Dzeko won't come to Milan. We need to sell Hunter and when this is done we can try to get Dzeko. We would have too many strikers if we buy him now, so first we need to sell. I hope we can make this soon and then we will have some more money available and maybe can purchase Dzeko.

Reaction score
The german side are interested on gattuso and huntelar, so i think wi will gave them plus 5 mil cash and take dzeko,this will be perfect. And with the money that we have from budget we take one cmf like lazari

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
The german side are interested on gattuso and huntelar, so i think wi will gave them plus 5 mil cash and take dzeko,this will be perfect. And with the money that we have from budget we take one cmf like lazari
Be realistic plz.....

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
That transfer expert saying we agreed a deal in January for Dzeko is just.......He is saying Dzeko would come to us in June after the World Cup......we are already in July,i dont think the deal is delayed with a month,lets stay realistic people.

You guys have to forget him,i have never seen him as a possible Milanplayer,last summer i did but not this year.We dont have the money to buy him even if we sell Huntelaar,we still have to ditch out 20 million to buy him.And even if we have the money,i doubt we will buy him.Galliani isnt a fool,he wont buy Dzeko at any price.

Nova Milan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
That transfer expert saying we agreed a deal in January for Dzeko is just.......He is saying Dzeko would come to us in June after the World Cup......we are already in July,i dont think the deal is delayed with a month,lets stay realistic people.

You guys have to forget him,i have never seen him as a possible Milanplayer,last summer i did but not this year.We dont have the money to buy him even if we sell Huntelaar,we still have to ditch out 20 million to buy him.And even if we have the money,i doubt we will buy him.Galliani isnt a fool,he wont buy Dzeko at any price.

He wont buy dZEKO AT ANY PRICE EXPLAIN YOURSELF.

Reaction score
huntelar 18 mil plus gatuzo 4-5 milion plush 5 milion cash together is 27 or 28 milion euro. I am realistic man, it is real price for dzeko around 28 milion.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Until he officially signs for someone else we are entitled to dream

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Todays rumours point to Gobbi ...

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Todays rumours point to Gobbi ...

Yeah saw that on goal.com, I would hate to see those jube bastards signing Dzeko.

If we miss out on Dzeko (call it what you want, but I consider it a loss), I blame Berlu.

One of the best prospects out there are willing to join us, the only issue here is money.

Last edited:

av1hs89

Passive Fanatic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Nesta, Rino, Sheva, Kaka, SuperPippo, T. Silva, Cassano
Yeah saw that on goal.com, I would hate to see those jube bastards signing Dzeko.

If we miss out on Dzeko (call it what you want, but I consider it a loss), I blame Berlu.

One of the best prospects out there are willing to join us, the only issue here is money.

It's very disappointing because he is a fan of milan just like we are and has been pushing for a move here even when mega-offers from everywhere are coming in. I think that is why, aside from his very good qualities as a player that so many fans are crazy about him here.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wow not even shitty is planning on going over 35mil. Good job wolfsburg you greedy lying cunts. They really dont care for the wishes of a man who won them the bundeslinga now do they?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
fuck off wolfsburg, I hope you get relegated next season.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Edin Dzeko is closer to the Juventus dressing. While Germany Hoeness seems resigned to losing their attacker, in Varese, there was a summit between market Marotta, Delneri and Andrea Agnelli, with the latter gave its approval to the draft white. For the Bosnian 35 million euros at Wolfsburg, most of which reinvested the sale of more and more likely to Hamburg Diego

It was not just a courtesy visit from Andrea Agnelli then the withdrawal of Varese. A strong signal close to the team, yes, but also an opportunity to discuss marketing strategies with dg Marotta and the technical Delneri. What is getting the Bianconeri to focus hard on the Wolfsburg striker has courted the growing interest dell'Amburgo on Brazilian Diego.

Real interest and reiterated on the occasion of the recent friendly between the two teams in Lübeck. Diego in Delneri schemes could be adapted to make the second point but the player does not seem too convinced. That Juventus, who knows he has an important card in hand for cash, he decided to listen to offers.

Moratti and Agnelli r building thier teams .. Berlusconi just this one this year plz !!!! :head::head::head::head:

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
If Dzeko goes to Juve I'll be very pissed off.

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
i also be pissed if he stays.

ill be either way pissed until milan signs/

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What a great day for Milan football ...

Moratti confirms Balotelli is off to City.
Dzeko is just a step away fro Juve.
We have resigned Oddo and Zambrotta and is now going after Ryan Babel.

Galliani shd resign and Berlu shd leave instead of disgracing the club like this ..

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
džeko and misimović will stay for at least one more season. end of debate, c u next year.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
Reaction score
Wolfsburg insist Dzeko and Misimovic will stay

Manchester City, Juventus and AC Milan have reportedly been chasing Dzeko, despite missing a deadline to meet a €40 million asking price last month. Misimovic has been linked with several other Bundesliga clubs in recent weeks, but Hoeness insists neither will be leaving this summer.

"We have decided to end the recurring speculation: both Edin Dzeko and Zvjezdan Misimovic will be staying at Wolfsburg, no matter what offers come in for them,'' declared Hoeness, who made the announcement after a meeting with new coach Steve McClaren and club chairman Dr Francisco Javier Garcia Sanz.

"We did not want this speculation to become endless as we move closer to the start of the season. It made no sense to continue going around in circles. Now everybody can concentrate on the new season. Furthermore, both players have clear contracts which don't leave any room for misinterpretation.

"There was not a single offer for either of them anyway so this discussion was only virtual.''

Both have recently expressed a desire to leave the club with Dzeko reiterating his dream of playing for Milan one day, despite signing a new contract with the Bundesliga club to end speculation linking him with a move to the Rossoneri 12 months ago. And Misimovic had started to express his disillusionment with life at the 2009 Bundesliga champions.

Hoeness does not expect any negative repercussions from the club's firm stance. "I am convinced that our decision will have no effect on the performance of Edin and Zwetschge,'' he said. "They are two excellent footballers and decent lads. Both are working very well in training.''

I guess we can end this until January at least :(

Nova Milan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Seriously the balotelli deal could fall over and the DZEKO situation is laughable.

Anyplace Milan is involved in is just a FUCKING JOKE.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
U-turn???

according to german bild džeko wants to leave wolfsburg at all cost. he also said: 'if i stay you will see how i'll play', i assume he meant he will not give a damn or even refuse to play!

džeko just leave losers and join milan. fof berlu splash some goddamn cash. finally some balls!

bosnian:
http://sportsport.ba/ino_fudbalp-40159.htm

german:

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/bundesliga/vereine/wolfsburg/2010/07/22/edin-dzeko/erpresst-manager-hoeness-trainer-steve-mcclaren.html

Skandal! Dzeko erpresst Wolfsburg

Das ist dreist und grenzt schon an Erpressung!

„Ich möchte weg“, sagt Wolfsburgs Edin Dzeko (24) und setzt seinem Verein die Pistole auf die Brust: „Man muss sehen, wie ich spiele, wenn ich bleiben muss...“

Der Bundesliga-Torschützenkönig (22 Treffer) droht offen mit Arbeitsverweigerung!

Vor einem Jahre hatte der bosnische Stürmer beim Werksklub seinen Vertrag bis 2013 verlängert, kassiert seitdem jährlich rund fünf Mio Euro brutto. Gleichzeitig wurde eine Klausel fixiert, nach der Dzeko Wolfsburg verlassen darf, wenn ein Klub bis zum 31. Mai eines Jahres eine Bankbürgschaft über 40 Mio Euro hinterlegt.

Diese Frist ist 2010 verstrichen, auch wenn Manchester City, Juventus Turin und der AC Mailand um den Knipser buhlten.

Gestern ein Krisengespräch zwischen Aufsichtsrats-Boss Francisco Garcia Sanz, Manager Dieter Hoeneß und Trainer Steve McClaren.

Hoeneß knallhart: „Wir haben endgültig beschlossen, dass Edin Dzeko bei uns bleibt, egal was für ein Angebot für ihn eingeht.“

Genau die richtige Antwort auf den schäbigen Erpressungsversuch!

google translate:

Scandal! Dzeko blackmailed Wolfsburg

This is bold and smacks of blackmail!

"I want to leave," Wolfsburg's Edin Dzeko says (24) and his club is the gun to his chest: "You have to see how I play, if I must remain ..."

The Bundesliga top scorer (22 goals) is threatening open refusal to work with!

A year ago the Bosnian striker had extended his contract at the club works to 2013, collected annually since then about five million euros gross. At the same time a clause was fixed, allowed to leave after the Dzeko Wolfsburg, if a club to 31 May of the year a bank guarantee of € 40 million deposited.

This period has elapsed in 2010, even though Manchester City, Juventus and AC Milan are the lovers of the clippers.

Yesterday, a crisis meeting between the supervisory board boss Francisco Garcia Sanz, manager Dieter Hoeness and coach Steve McClaren.

Hoeness brutally: "We have finally decided that Edin Dzeko remains with us, no matter what goes on an offer for him."

Exactly the right answer to the sordid blackmail attempt!

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Dzeko must speak out if he wants to leave. Put pressure on the club so that they must sell, I don't see why wolfie want to keep an unmotivated player.

Schedule