• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
w9tpuSi.png

👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
tough for some ppl to admit some ppl may not need drugs or antidepressants

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Once we sign Paqueta who wants to do a line with me?

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's becoming more and more obvious that dealing in percentages is a great weakness among those who are too afraid to explore space.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
tough for some ppl to admit some ppl may not need drugs or antidepressants

No one needs antidepressants, but everyone sure as hell needs some shrooms at the very least.

Our world would improve over night if everyone tried them under favourable circumstances.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
No one needs antidepressants, but everyone sure as hell needs some shrooms at the very least.

Our world would improve over night if everyone tried them under favourable circumstances.

not totally against shrooms, but which % of ppl would use that experience to start changing their lives? Most would just hide behind more shrooms. It doesnt work like that. It's like getting a new toy just to distract yourself.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Clubs don't come out to confirm rumors of transfers unless everything is complete.

They do however, deny massive stories like this.

You seen a denial in the last 6+hrs?

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
that is very strange

did you move out from there when you were young?

Nope. Lived here all my life. Why is that so strange to you? I am 100% sure there are more people as a % from the whole population on drugs (including heavy antidepressants and stuff) in the US than here. If you do drugs here nobody wants to be your friend or even talk to you. You won't have a job and good living, unless you have a modern highly paid computer job done from home. Your only friends will be other people who do drugs.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I never said anything about toxic chemicals. I'm talking about LSD, shrooms, weed, and so on.

low toxicity =/= no toxicity. And I'm against all kinds of smoking, it aint natural. While mushrooms can be there for some reason, like.. eating :lol: weed wasn't meant to be burnt and inhaled, even though the plant itself probably has uses, including medicinal.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Drugs aside, our team is gonna look completely different with Paqueta, Zlatan and another CM

Forza Leo

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Nope. Lived here all my life. Why is that so strange to you? I am 100% sure there are more people as a % from the whole population on drugs (including heavy antidepressants and stuff) in the US than here. If you do drugs here nobody wants to be your friend or even talk to you. You won't have a job and good living, unless you have a modern highly paid computer job done from home. Your only friends will be other people who do drugs.

and they will tell everybody that 90% of ppl they know do drugs :lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
@Ash

We should have snatched Torreira from Sampdoria before Arsenal did last summer. Really good DM with good passing

hes a little tank

Was good in Serie A , the World cup and now the BPL

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Clubs don't come out to confirm rumors of transfers unless everything is complete.

They do however, deny massive stories like this.

You seen a denial in the last 6+hrs?

i have not seen any denials

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

I've been in Bulgaria copuple of times. People were offering me drugs in taxis, supermarkets, hell even in bakeries lmao. I'm pretty sure most of the young Bulgarians use some kind of a drug. It's eastern europe so I guess even Krokodil is famous there. :proud:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Let people inject 100% pure cocaine into their eyeballs if they want. What's the fucking problem?

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Wow Leo and Paolo have been very efficient since the mercato closed having already secured Paqueta and Ibra for January and SMS for the summer 2019 :fp: I won’t let any tweets or articles about Milan’s transfer targets excite me before they include a picture of the particular player at Milanello
Secured ibra? Confirmed?

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
not totally against shrooms, but which % of ppl would use that experience to start changing their lives? Most would just hide behind more shrooms. It doesnt work like that. It's like getting a new toy just to distract yourself.

Would you be so kind as to provide some sort of backing to this statement? And even if they do go ahead and 'hide' behind the shrooms as you put it, the vast majority would still be better off than they were before.

Well... It's been historically proven, it's being proven now by science, and is constantly proven through the experience of countless of people.

low toxicity =/= no toxicity. And I'm against all kinds of smoking, it aint natural. While mushrooms can be there for some reason, like.. eating :lol: weed wasn't meant to be burnt and inhaled, even though the plant itself probably has uses, including medicinal.

This is what an actual baseless opinion looks like andrei^^

And who ever said you have to smoke it? Go right ahead and eat it if you're so picky. There's also no probability scenario regarding the medicinal uses of cannabis. It's a fact.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Would you be so kind as to provide some sort of backing to this statement? And even if they do go ahead and 'hide' behind the shrooms as you put it, the vast majority would still be better off than they were before.

Well... It's been historically proven, it's being proven now by science, and is constantly proven through the experience of countless of people.

This is what an actual baseless opinion looks like andrei^^

And who ever said you have to smoke it? Go right ahead and eat it if you're so picky. There's also no probability scenario regarding the medicinal uses of cannabis. It's a fact.

As if "they'd be better off" wasnt just a baseless opinion. You havent seen the consequences, your opinion is as "baseless" as mine. Proof? :lol: the history of humanity? People using all distractions possible to run from themselves and their psychological issues? dude, are you from mars or something :D

i'll make sure to eat cannabis if i feel the need, dont worry. I dont so far, but we used to eat cannabis seeds. I agree on midicinal part, but also even simple dandelion root can have side effects and shouldn't be used freely, so there's gotta be some sense in that and proper usage.

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
BREAKING: Lucas Paqueta is currently undergoing his medical for Milan accompanied by a representative from the Rossoneri in a clinic in Rio de Janeiro. Deal will be official soon [@cahemota]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule