The other side of Ba
Reaction score
li fraud shut a fuck up.

i just look at end result

-getting bakayoko for 5 mil loan is shittttttttt
-getting samu for 18+bacca is mhhh deal

then

-getting gonzalo and caldara for leo and money is great
-laxalt for 11 mil +3 mil is also nice deal.
and now getting paqueta for 30 mil is fantastic deal.

can we not jump into conclusions? Or we'll have to call ppl frauds again if something goes wrong :)

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Can we return Bakoyoko to Chelski by January?

Don’t know why but I’ve still got hope for Bakayoko. He’s going to need time to adapt, he did arrive in the last week of the window.

If he does prove himself there’s no way Chelsea will be getting even half of what they paid for him from anyone really. He just isn’t even a 20m player let alone 40m, hopefully he can make himself useful soon. Time will tell.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Don’t know why but I’ve still got hope for Bakayoko. He’s going to need time to adapt, he did arrive in the last week of the window.

If he does prove himself there’s no way Chelsea will be getting even half of what they paid for him from anyone really. He just isn’t even a 20m player let alone 40m, hopefully he can make himself useful soon. Time will tell.

I'd have hope if I saw that he was working his ass off. He's not. He's a lazy bitch like Balo.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Lol. Leo is a fucking siren... he gets you listening to him then yr fucked!

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I'd play Paqueta as the LCM, not RCM. He'd be stepping on Suso's toes too much on the right, as they're both left footed and will try to make the same movements. On the left he can go outside Hakan, and also switch the ball easier on the left in transition (no need to cut inside).

Same way we'd have played Rabiot. They're very similar players in my opinion, from what I can tell.

Amazing deal if it happens. 30m.

We still need a good vice-Biglia, though. Whole season would collapse if he's out for a spell.

If Paqueta plays RCM then we'll have similar situations to what happens with Hakan and Bonaventura, both making the same moves out wide left, being redundant and always trying to go inside. Not efficient. Better to have one player adept at cutting inside and having a left footer overlap. Since Rodriguez doesn't want to risk going forward too much, it's better if Paqueta does it, and Rodriguez stays back waiting for a pass back to cross when he has space from deep.

this is what i thought initially, that he's gonna be bonas replacement , not kessies backup. 30M for a backup is too much for current Milan

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
now get Zlatan/Pato and Tonali :star: Rabiot can come for free in summer :lol:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Paqueta had a €50M release clause in his contract but Leonardo exploited the excellent relationship with Flamengo and the player's agent to negotiate the price down. PSG was very far in the negotiations for the player but were beaten by Milan in the end. [@DiMarzio] https://t.co/wHCLoZOst2

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
If we get Tonali somehow our midfield would be set for a long time. Kessie-Tonali-Paqueta mama mia!

Throw in Donnarumma, Calabria, Conti, Suso, Hakan, Caldara, Romagnoli and Cutrone

Wow future is pretty damn bright if you ask me

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
This new kid, is he a traditional midfielder or a Kaka type?

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paqueta had a €50M release clause in his contract but Leonardo exploited the excellent relationship with Flamengo and the player's agent to negotiate the price down. PSG was very far in the negotiations for the player but were beaten by Milan in the end. [@DiMarzio] https://t.co/wHCLoZOst2

I’ve seen mixed reports some say 30m + bonus’

Others say 35m + bonus’

Whatever it is, I’m happy regardless.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
This new kid, is he a traditional midfielder or a Kaka type?

no he's not a Kaka type, his finishing isnt strong from what ive read and seen. He's quick and aggressive though, can hold the ball, pass.. lacks physics to play a Kessie, so I dont believe he's bought for RCM

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Kids not even 20 yet. Should we throw him out just like we threw out Aubameyang, Sokratis, Darmian ect.. ?

He’s been poor this season I’ll admit but you can’t question his potential.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
whats a kaka type anyway ? Kaka is a breed of his own and no one like be like him

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Kids not even 20 yet. Should we throw him out just like we threw out Aubameyang, Sokratis, Darmian ect.. ?

He’s been poor this season I’ll admit but you can’t question his potential.

He's a non stop threat to our points. He can be loaned, I dont want the team to lose valuable spots cause of him. I have no regrets in throwing out darmian or socratis, even Auba would have ruined his career in that marvellous serie A, so he wouldnt be useful to us and he wouldnt stay till the times when he would.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
that boy paquetas got some nasty skills

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
its time to shut a fuck up :jump::jump::jump:

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Now add backup striker and a Biglia backup (Tonali/Paredes) and we're good.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Once we sign Paqueta who wants to do a line with me?

giphy.gif

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's not like Im not aware of what it does.

You can't know since like you said, you've never tried.

Thats just bs, I wasnt saying if it was good bad or whatever, I was saying that people usually get addicted to stuff that stops their misery for a while, instead of using it as a natural solution,

Yes, and this is a completely baseless opinion of yours. Back it up or stop repeating this nonsense. We already know everything in life can get us addicted so why would you bring that up again? There's no difference in that regard between drugs and other things so it's of no value here.
If you wanna argue against what I said you need to provide something more than just your baseless opinions, just like I did.

there is a % that will, but most ppl are dumb and dont even know anything.

:monto: Dumb you say, don't know anything you say... Like for example the guy who says drugs are bad, yet haven't even experienced the effects?

Psychological well being is not just reducing of symptoms, but the culture of proper usage of the psyche.

Exactly, which is why you take drugs. You're not exactly gonna see a reduction of 'psychological symptoms' during an acid trip, but clearly you didn't have a clue about that either.

Removing headaches doesnt guarantee you from new ones, the cause should be treated,

Exactly.

and drugs arent used to treat the cause,

These type of drugs are.

as much as you'd want it, unless under close watch of a qualified psychologist.

:lol: I think I might've burst a vein laughing.

Maybe the supreme race you belong to does, but we're talking about humans

No, not all. Some use the tools provided by nature to overcome these hinders. That's what they're for.

already addressed this

Not really.

Well I can tell you do so go ahead.

this is a baseless opinion, as you cant experience what it is like to be me, so your assumptions are bullshit, according to you. Be consistent

I'm being very consistent. I know the effects of weed, and I can see what frame of mind your coming from. Closed minds need weed, simple as that.

Uhm... You're actually doing what you can to argue against this. Are you always this confused?

You're just being blind. I'm not arguing that,

Oh, but you are. Doesn't matter if you can't see that you are.

I'm just not closing eyes on the specifics of the type of medicine. Altering the psyche is a totally different world than anti-cough pills

also im not talking about responsible use, but cautious.

Being cautious is being responsible when you are taking drugs, professor.

All in all the way you talk clearly isnt a good advertisement for drugs as anti-depressants and "exploration".

I'm not into advertisement, only truth.

Whatever you explored just led you to arrogance lol the fruit determines the tree.

So... you're tree is empty and hollow?
I wonder who's the most arrogant one. The person talking from experience and being kind enough to share, or the obstinate naysayer who shits on something he knows nothing about?

OR maybe you've been worse before and youre improving :lol: I dont remember.

You don't remember? :lol: How many years have you been following me around the globe?

If its so, good luck on your journey, I hope there'll come a day when you wont need crutches

This epitomizes the ignorance of those opposing the usage of these incredible tools. Calling it a crutch... :fp:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Any chance of a confermato today?

What number do you guys think he will wear?

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Ok now I see it all, why wouldnt you just write all that jazz early on so I wouldn't waste my time, thanks for showing your true self now, I kind of wanted to keep replying, but you saved me :lol: goodluck with your tools. I hope they fix you (they won't though, cause unlike what you think, they do not treat the root cause, but the symptoms only, so you'll have to defend it till death and be dependent on it like my cult brainwashed mate defends Transcendental Meditation thinking its a key to solving every problem :D)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule