The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
I think people may not understand the Rebic and Samu roles in Pioli?s system. Those positions have to work hard, press, track back, and do dirty work. That?s why Pioli fancies himself some Chiesa, and why he has been pressing Leao to work harder for the team. That?s why Diaz wasn?t brought to play winger, he?s perfect for Hakan?s role in the middle.

Agreed. But even Rebic shifts to the Second Striker role during attacks. Samu is almost always on the side to regain possession in case of a loose ball.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
It's nothing against the player...I like Leao and think he's got real talent (unlike Niang). However, Lille fucked us over on the deal as he was never worth 30m and we lost a promising young CB in the process and replaced him with a Brazilian fodder who cost double.

Once again kojak typing nonsense. It was 23m. And Leao is worth it

88036c06fa44f20d6b3ce3f7ce34d5eb.jpg

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Di Marzio: For the defense, Milan looks at the profile of Ajer from Celtic. This is a name that has already been evaluated in the last weeks.
New contacts between the parties are expected soon (a meeting next week). The player's valuation is about €15M.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Di Marzio: Not only Bakayoko and Torreira for midfield. Another name is Andre Zambo Anguissa, Cameroonian midfielder born in 1995 of Fulham, he spent last season on loan at Villarreal. In recent days there has been a meeting at Casa Milan with the player's agents.

Last edited:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Ad Saele: He is not a bad transfer, especially if you take price into consideration:

- He is a no nonsense player, hard working, on the more intelligent side, composed, in good shape. If you play him you know that he might not win you the match, but he also most likely won?t loose you the match.

- He is young and came for relatively little, him playing at least solid in Serie A means that we will get our money back or make a profit if we sell.

- Having hard working, flexible players like him helps to provide tactical options to the coach and they also serve as a bench mark for flashy wonderkids like Leao to give them a bit of pressure. Most if not all great teams in history had their water carrier type of squadmembers.

Yes. He's perfect for such a role. Everything suggests he's also well aware of his role and of its importance, and that he's humble and proud knowing this.

Competition is good but there's a place for a guy like this

Last edited:

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Di Marzio: For the defense, Milan looks at the profile of Ajer from Celtic. This is a name that has already been evaluated in the last weeks.
New contacts between the parties are expected soon (a meeting next week). The player's valuation is about ?15M.

He has a tremendous potential I belive. Fast strong and physical.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Kounde from Sevilla is a super CB in the making

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Sky: Milan would like to sign Ajer on loan with option to buy that would become obligatory. Torreira to Milan is difficult.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Yes Ajer has no experience playing in the top leagues comparing to Milenkovic but when it comes to defenders, I think we should trust Maldini:proud:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Ajer is not the defender you expect to play from the first game in Serie A. He needs to grow here and learn positioning & movements. But Fofana for 25-30M seems impossible, so Ajer for 15M is ok.

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Btw Ajer has very good stats in WhoScored (I know it's low league), strong aerials, tackling and passing.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
We're looking for depth right?
How about hijacking Godin's move?
He'll be a great addition and depth player for 2 year

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I can't comment Ajer because I never watched him but some comments about him were not promising.

I mean ok, he's like good, talented player... but based on comment, I get the feeling that it's not upgrade over Kjaer or especially Romagnoli. And that's what we exactly need, some good reliable starter, not another "backup" material (we have them already).

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
If he is same level as Romagnoli and Kjaer I'm very fine with that. We are paying 15M not 50.

A young defender with room for growth is what we need, and he could be the right profile. He is more physical than the other two, so we'll have different characteristics in the team.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Bakayoko remains the primary target for the midfield. Torreira is difficult. In the last hours Milan have also inquired about Fulham midfielder Anguissa [via
@DiMarzio
]

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
When the last time di marzio got anything right about milan?

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Source: The Sun. Scottish. Maybe not pretty article maybe old but use however you like

David Fowler
29 Aug 2020

SOUTHAMPTON have joined the transfer hunt for Celtic defender Kristoffer Ajer, according to reports.
The Express claim today that the giant Norwegian has decided to leave Parkhead this summer and the South Coast side are the latest to emerge as a potential destination.

Ryan McDonald
8 Jul 2020

AC MILAN have stepped up their interest in Celtic stopper Kristoffer Ajer.
The Italian giants are long-term admirers of the 22-year-old and are on the hunt for a new centre back.
And reports in Italy claim the Rossoneri have reached out to Ajer's agent over a possible deal.
Neil Lennon is desperate to keep hold of the giant defender as they push for ten-in-a-row.
But with two years left on the Norway star's contract, Parkhead chiefs could be tempted to cash in now.
It's understood the Hoops value Ajer - who they signed from IK Start in 2016 - at around ?20million.
Yet while the Serie A heavyweights lead the chase for Ajer, they could face competition from a number of other clubs across Europe.
Pedersen was slammed by Celtic boss Lennon earlier this year after claiming his client would definitely leave this summer.

The Norwegian Mr Fixit said: "He will not be renewing his contract with Celtic.
"I don?t want to name names, but there are some very big clubs interested in Ajer, including some who have been tracking him for a while."
During his spell in Glasgow, Ajer has won three top-flight titles, two Scottish Cups and three Scottish League Cups.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
But i dont see Milan is bringing a team for a champion.

Or else they would try for someone like Thiago Alcantara (Experience, below 30, a leader)
It was a good deal from Liverpool for 20M.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Why did they sell Alcantara? He is a top midfielder, one of the best and he still has 3-4 good seasons to give. 25M? :fp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule