The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Belotti scored 10 more league goals this season with torino, than morata did in 2 seasons with the best team in serie A.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What im getting from the keita situation is 4m a yr and juve would be ideal for him but if milan had a competitive salary he would be fine coming here. I think we lock him up because we would offer more to lazio

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Belotti scored 10 more league goals this season with torino, than morata did in 2 seasons with the best team in serie A.

Unless Cairo comes down some on the 100m price, I would wait another season on Belotti to see what he does. Torino has had a few players over the last couple years that were great for a season then flopped someplace else.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Belotti has hella suitors and Torino have no NEED to sell. Real on the other hand need to sell him and probably Benz and Moratas #1 suitor Chelsea want to keep Costa and/or go after Lukaku.

Morata would not only come easier but most likely cheaper

so you're telling me, a provincial club have no need to sell, but the richest club in the world need to sell.

ok

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I think milan can get a better price for belotti than they can for morata, at least with torino theres a possibility for cash and a few players.

real madrid don't sell cheap and would only want cash, they won't ask for less than 60 for morata who IMO is not even worth 40.

Morata is not worth 40? Obviously you don't like him. But saying he isn't worth 40 nowadays when market gone crazy is nonsense. Guy is a true bomber for fuck sake

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
70-75 would seal Belotti imo.

@MrDelicious--I don't think Belotti has that many teams after him, which makes this situation paradoxical. He doesn't have teams lining up for him, but if we get him it won't be for less than 70.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Belotti is just an overhyped name atm. He had a great start but the last 7 games he was kinda worthless for Torino. So far he has a solid season, but seriously do you really want that Milan pays 100m for him, only because he claims to be a Milan fan, and scoring 25 goals ?

Everyone can have a great season one time but failing the season after.

I think the most people here are still very happy if Milan play 300m for him. All sitting on the Belotti train

Worldclass players are maybe worth in the 100m range, but Belotti for having 1 solid season ?:fp:

Thats just delusional

Last edited:

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If Belotti scored 25+ for atleast two seasons, I would understand the 100m request, but even then I would hesitate.

Lukaku has been scoring 20+ goals for like 3 seasons now, and even in the overpriced PL people hesitate to pay €100m

:thumbsup:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan

Auba at 70m; Morata at 60m or Belotti at 70m - which one and why?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Unless Cairo comes down some on the 100m price, I would wait another season on Belotti. Torino has had a few players over the last couple years that were great for a season then flopped someplace else.

torino are a small club, they have no power to stick to the 100 million buy out clause.

no one is going to pay 100 million for belotti, he has 0 star power and even though he's a talented striker, he hasn't been doing this consistently nor does even have the talents of a 100 million player.

cairo would be lucky if he gets 50 million.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
torino are a small club, they have no power to stick to the 100 million buy out clause.

no one is going to pay 100 million for belotti, he has 0 star power and even though he's a talented striker, he hasn't been doing this consistently nor does even have the talents of a 100 million player.

cairo would be lucky if he gets 50 million.

I don't think he is going to say 100 then agree to drop down to 50 and sell in 1 summer. It will probably take another season or so for that to get through Cairo's head unless Belotti does great again next season. I would say 60-70m is probably what he would sell him for right now.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Morata is not worth 40? Obviously you don't like him. But saying he isn't worth 40 nowadays when market gone crazy is nonsense. Guy is a true bomber for fuck sake

How is he a true bomber??

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Auba at 70m; Morata at 60m or Belotti at 70m - which one and why?

auba

a player that can be marketable, is entering his prime and has proven himself to be a top scorer for quite some time.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think milan can get a better price for belotti than they can for morata, at least with torino theres a possibility for cash and a few players.

real madrid don't sell cheap and would only want cash, they won't ask for less than 60 for morata who IMO is not even worth 40.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
1. Belotti
2. Auba
3. Morata

Offer to Torino: 50 + Kucka + Niang (if they want him).

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
so you're telling me, a provincial club have no need to sell, but the richest club in the world need to sell.

ok
Torino have some 5 year CL plan that involves investing in a smart manner and only selling when they need to hence the 100m clause in his contract.

Real have plans to revamp their squad and the first on the chopping block is Morata. Benz is likely to leave, I'd wager Danilo and pepe.

I'm actually willing to sig bet if Morata leaves and so does Belotti then the latters price will be higher.

Do we have a wager?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think he is going to say 100 then agree to drop down to 50 and sell in 1 summer. It will probably take another season or so for that to get through Cairo's head unless Belotti does great again next season. I would say 60-70m is probably what he would sell him for right now.

come on man, don't act like serie A owners making absurd demands is something new. :lol:

60-70 million is what an amateur negotiator would get IMO, there's no high demand for him, so there's no need to give in to torino's demands.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
@foggiano51

Ed un certo Javier #Pastore si è interessato al nuovo progetto #Milan...

And a certain Javier Pastore is interested in the new Milan project...

this is the type of players we need. players who will have no problem playing between opponent dms and cbs. our strikers will look 10x better with players like this

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
sick of this Belotti asslickers. Milan are not that dumb to pay 100m on that boy, they arent deluded like the most Belotti fanboys here.

If Cairo wanna get rich fast, He should looking for another mental crazy club outside Italy, Or sell the club then he has money

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Morata the kind of true bomber who scored ~ 50 goals in over 150 apps in the past 7 years while playing for Real Madrid and Juventus.

60m wow such a steal

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

He's mobile, tactically useful, but not a quintessential bomber.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Morata the kind of true bomber who scored ~ 50 goals in over 150 apps in the past 7 years while playing for Real Madrid and Juventus.

60m wow such a steal

must be hard to score 20 goals in 42 games when you have cr7/bale/modric/james etc. etc.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i dont understand why ppl still discussing about 100m price tag

none is going to pay that and cairo knows it
zamparini two months before selling carla....emmm dybala he was calling for 60-80m price tags.and he sold him for 30-35(i dont remember the excact figure)

belotti is going to cost 50-60m + 2-3 players involved in the deal

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score

60m wow such a steal

You r saying 50 goals in 150 apps isnt that good ? For a player who spend most of his time on the bench ? He never got a real chance at Real in his first seasons, at Juve he played more but not always, now hes getting older and more experienced and manage to score many times, still most of the time as a sub

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
if milan play their cards right, they can get belotti for 40 million + a few players that torino like (kuco, niang etc.) IMO even that would be a risky transfer.

now if belotti was owned by napoli, I can believe the 60-70 million euro price tag.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
must be hard to score 20 goals in 42 games when you have cr7/bale/modric/james etc. etc.
Yeah plus he's Serie A proven, he managed to score 7 and 8 in 2 years with Pogba Pirlo Vidal midfield behind him.

true bomber :proud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule