The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Niang has told the Watford management his intentions are to return to Milan, rather than stay at the English club. [Sky]

It is very difficult that Watford redeem the player from Milan without his will to stay in England.

he's going to get loaned out for 2 more years and then leave on a free, no one is going to pay a transfer fee for him.

lucashm

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
2rxemo4.jpg

:thumbsup:

WOW, that looks amazing

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
It's actually an insult to compare the kid from Torino to Sheva *sigh*

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Kessie to Milan is all but done. The player will undergo his medical with Milan between Tuesday and Wednesday. [Mediaset]

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
says the wilshere fan:fp:

Its hilarious how u believe that I'm a wheelchair fan. Son in only follow zi Goats :smileani:

Fodderuda lmao

Calciomercato.com says Milan were in pole position to sign Tielemans and Mirabelli had good relations with his agents, but they lost out on him when the closing was delayed.

Nice. Let him mature st Monaco and well sign him in 2 seasons

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
People are so sure about D. Costa, but Bayern are selling him because of attitude problems. He also hasn't performed like he did in his first months at Bayern. He also refuses to have any defensive duties.

He seemed like he was going to become world class, but now is a bench warmer like Morata, also only one of them is performing with limited minutes, so if you don't want Morata you should HATE Costa who doesn't even bother playing.

Some people here are hypocrites.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
he didnt have attitude problems nor did he neglect any defensive duties under pep, we all know ancelotti and his love for veterans, ribery benching costa under ancelotti isn't surprising.

costa didn't look lazy whenever i watched him this season, they want to sell him because he wants to leave.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sky Sport's Luca Marchetti: According to reports, Lazio's Lucas Biglia would be one step away from the Rossoneri, who would thus have another market shot after Musacchio, Rodriguez and Kessie.
As for Keita, the player's will will be decisive, the sensation is Keita would accept Milan, even if he would prefer Juventus at the moment, then it would not be a problem finding a payment solution between Lazio and the Rossoneri.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Sky Sport's Luca Marchetti: According to reports, Lazio's Lucas Biglia would be one step away from the Rossoneri, who would thus have another market shot after Musacchio, Rodriguez and Kessie.
As for Keita, the player's will will be decisive, the sensation is Keita would accept Milan, even if he would prefer Juventus at the moment, then it would not be a problem finding a payment solution between Lazio and the Rossoneri.

He's a good player. Now we need a striker and a winger to compete for top 4.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice to see commodes head fiercely spinning with every transfer rumor.

Commode is back to where it belongs!

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
he didnt have attitude problems nor did he neglect any defensive duties under pep, we all know ancelotti and his love for veterans, ribery benching costa under ancelotti isn't surprising.

costa didn't look lazy whenever i watched him this season, they want to sell him because he wants to leave.

He wants a pay rise from 100k to 150k a week. He'll return to form once the demand is met.

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Kimmich was even complaining about his lack of game time under Ancelotti.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
RR, Suso, Bona, and possibly Conti. Morata is a good choice for such good crossers.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's a good player. Now we need a striker and a winger to compete for top 4.

They will still get a big name midfielder as well at some point in the summer. They won't stop with Kessie and Biglia. I liked that Barella rumor from Di Stefano yesterday as well. Young player that could rotate in and grow with quality around him.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
RR, Suso, Bona, and possibly Conti. Morata is a good choice for such good crossers.

belotti scored 10 headers this season from his 25 goals, he's clearly the choice for good crossers.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
I wont pretend that losing keita to jube is a good deal, but if he really wants to go at jube, then let it be. Our management is competent enough to get his replacement.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
belotti scored 10 headers this season from his 25 goals, he's clearly the choice for good crossers.

I prefer Belotti too, but Cairo is kinda being a piece of shit right now.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I prefer Belotti too, but Cairo is kinda being a piece of shit right now.

I think milan can get a better price for belotti than they can for morata, at least with torino theres a possibility for cash and a few players.

real madrid don't sell cheap and would only want cash, they won't ask for less than 60 for morata who IMO is not even worth 40.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Why join a club like Bayern and then bitch about playing time?

I'll never understand this

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think milan can get a better price for belotti than they can for morata, at least with torino theres a possibility for cash and a few players.

real madrid don't sell cheap and would only want cash, they won't ask for less than 60 for morata who IMO is not even worth 40.
:fp:

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score

Belotti has hella suitors and Torino have no NEED to sell. Real on the other hand need to sell him and probably Benz and Moratas #1 suitor Chelsea want to keep Costa and/or go after Lukaku.

Morata would not only come easier but most likely cheaper

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Picking Morata for 60 would be a poor deal. He's by far the 3rd choice for me, much behind Belotti and Auba.

Sage's valuation is right. 40 mil maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule