The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Pumped up for the Juve match tomorrow. The Chievo game has raised my optimism slightly. We are at San Siro, we are Milan, we can do this.

FORZA MILAN!!!!!

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Giuseppe Rossi on a Bosman? He has no club and can play as a wide forward. 0 risk and whatever reward we get out him would be great.

source.gif

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Looks like Giuseppe Rossi is looking for a new team now that he's done with rehab. Always liked him, too bad for the recurring knee injuries. I wouldn't mind giving him a shot for free as bench depth. If he gets hurt again then no big deal.

No thanks. The AC Milan retirement home for old/has been players days are long gone. Besides, isn't he still recovering from his 4th ACL injury? He's better off going to Roma :lol:

Still, he'd be cheaper than wasting 25m on Pastore who's missed half the past 2 seasons due to injury :lol::fp:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Giuseppe Rossi on a Bosman? He has no club and can play as a wide forward. 0 risk and whatever reward we get out him would be great.

Yes he has no club and no legs. He's not playing because he's recovering from his 4th ACL injury.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
The game against Juve is a must win situation for 4th. If we lose and Lazio wins at Benevento then we'll be 12 points behind (aka 4 wins) which is impossible to overcome. Btw Benevento is rock bottom with 0 points after 10 games :lol: I believe Montella will get axed if that happens.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The game against Juve is a must win situation for 4th. If we lose and Lazio wins at Benevento then we'll be 12 points behind (aka 4 wins) which is impossible to overcome. Btw Benevento is rock bottom with 0 points after 10 games I believe Montella will get axed if that happens.
Not impossible, Lazio haven't played against Roma, Inter or Fiorentina yet.

They will drop points.

Also, no way that current top teams can keep up these winning streaks.
Everyone besides maybe Napoli will start losing games eventually.

Last edited:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Not impossible, Lazio haven't played against Roma, Inter or Fiorentina yet.

They will drop points.

Also, no way that current top teams can keep up these winning streaks.
Everyone besides maybe Napoli will start losing games eventually.

Nothing's impossible but it will be extremely difficult to recover 12 points. Besides Lazio beat us & Juve away so I give them a good chance in those games. Especially against Fiorentina. We need to beat Juve and put a string of wins together to have a shot. But if we don't beat Juve the season could be over just 2 months after spending 230m :cry:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Midtablovic hanging by a thread after just 2 points in 5 games :lol: Apparently Mazzarri + Sousa are favourites for the job if he gets chopped. I'm betting one of us ends up with one of them after this weekend.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
According to Inter’s official website, the club’s financial statement for 2016-17 “shows revenue of €318.2m, an increase of €78.4m or 32.7 percent on the previous financial year."

How the hell? They spent 100m on players and finished 7th in Serie A and bottom of their Europa group last season :conf:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
If we beat Juve though, we'll be 6 points behind 4th spot team (Juventus).

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
If we beat Juve though, we'll be 6 points behind 4th spot team (Juventus).

Yep that's why its a must win game. We've lost all our head to heads (Inter, Lazio, Roma) so can't afford to lose this one. Beating fodders like Chievo means nothing if we don't take points off our rivals. If we're tied for 4th at the end of the season head to head records determine who qualifies.

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Calm down.. its only juve ffs

It may only be Juve, but this game could be a catalyst for us to start pushing up the table and also give the team the confidence they so badly need.

Oh and it's only a league match against a bitter rival, where 3 points would be huge, considering our start to the season ffs.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Midtablovic hanging by a thread after just 2 points in 5 games :lol: Apparently Mazzarri + Sousa are favourites for the job if he gets chopped. I'm betting one of us ends up with one of them after this weekend.

so he is both torino and milan fan

as i 've told you guys...

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Great but it means nothing if they're not buying official merchandise. We could have the biggest fan base in the world but if we're not signing champions/winning trophies people aren't interested. Fans are fickle. E.g. last season we sold 19k season tickets but this season its doubled after spending 230m on players. However, the 60,000 attendances at the beginning of the season have quickly dropped as the teams underperformed.

The same thing has happened to this forum. We had an explosion of "life-long Milan fans" joining in summer only to disappear as soon as we started losing :lol::fp:

Also, FIFA rejected Fassone's original business plan because they believed his revenue projections for Asia were unrealistic. Just because we have more fans than Juve doesn't mean they're spending money on club merchandise. Wages are lower in that part of the world and there's a large black market for fake goods.

Maybe once we start regularly participating in CL and signing top players like Goretzka :lol: it'll translate into increased sales.

By Fifa I'm guessing you meant UEFA? and last I heard uefa came to an agreement with us

Also about the fan base, personally I didn't buy anything Milan only because of how shit we were performing and how much worse Galliani was making our team for a while. After years of not buying shit, I finally bought 2 jerseys in 2014/15

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
According to Inter’s official website, the club’s financial statement for 2016-17 “shows revenue of €318.2m, an increase of €78.4m or 32.7 percent on the previous financial year."

How the hell? They spent 100m on players and finished 7th in Serie A and bottom of their Europa group last season :conf:

How correct are these numbers?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to Le Parisien, Di Maria's entourage is talking to Milan, with negotiations between the parties moving towards an agreement.

Di Maria looks to be upset with his lack of playing time due to Mbappe and Neymar's arrival. Looks like James may also be gone from Bayern as well in January. He was an Ancelotti guy and hardly plays anymore under Heynckes. Maybe Mendes can bring us both.

Last edited:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It may only be Juve, but this game could be a catalyst for us to start pushing up the table and also give the team the confidence they so badly need.

Oh and it's only a league match against a bitter rival, where 3 points would be huge, considering our start to the season ffs.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

This could really be that confidence boost the team needs. If we win this game, I expect the team to really be clicking and wins start rolling in. I'm surprised we played so well as a team last game after such shitty performances all year

Honestly I think the absence of Bonucci also helped out Biglia a Lot, he was on the ball much more than other games, and our midfield wasn't getting skipped with bonucci long balls all game.

no Puma, no D&G
emerson-dg-2008.png

His head looks like that one Snapchat filter

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
According to Le Parisien, Di Maria's entourage is talking to Milan, with negotiations between the parties moving towards an agreement.

Di Maria looks to be upset with his lack of playing time due to Mbappe and Neymar's arrival. Looks like James may also be gone from Bayern as well in January. He was an Ancelotti guy and hardly plays anymore under Heynckes. Maybe Mendes can bring us both.

Considering that Fassone told we are going to sell some of our top players if we don't make it to CL, this rumour sounds like total bulshit

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Considering that Fassone told we are going to sell some of our top players if we don't make it to CL, this rumour sounds like total bulshit

the owners can't even pay the eliott loans ffs and those "fake news" sources are already talking about bringing a high salary flop player

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule