All About Movies

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
r3dman said:
What do you guys think about War of the Worlds?
I really liked the fact that it was very loud in the destruction sequences and realistical in the way the actors played.

I think it was the worst Tom Cruise movie that I have ever seen.. it was not my taste.. I hope Tom will come with new and better movie.. :D

milan_rockz

=7uckyst4r=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*kaka* nesta* maldini* pirlo*
anyone of u have watched goal???
i think the movie is quite nice although that the story line can be easilly guessed.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
milan_rockz said:
anyone of u have watched goal???
i think the movie is quite nice although that the story line can be easilly guessed.

Where did u get it from? :D

milan_rockz

=7uckyst4r=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i watched it in the cinema. haven't shown yet in ur country is it?
i think it's worth watching for all soccer fans. :)

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
I just watch a good movie last nite. It's called Millions, directed by Danny Boyle (Trainspotting, the Beach, 28 days later). Very nice and heartwarming story about 2 brothers who found a bag full of poundsterling note 1 week before the country adopts Euro as the currency.

Any of you here watched it? It's a nice break from all the Hollywood flicks.

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
i Just watched an old Al Pacino classic called ...and justice for all. Another great acting performance from Al. This movie takes a look at the American justice system in the 70's. Intresting. Anyone watched it?

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
menon_inc said:
i Just watched an old Al Pacino classic called ...and justice for all. Another great acting performance from Al. This movie takes a look at the American justice system in the 70's. Intresting. Anyone watched it?

Yes I watched the movie. Great one. It's one of the movies in the strings of Al Pacino greats in the late 70s and early 80s that includes Godfather 1/2, Serpico, Scarface and Dog Day Afternoon.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
menon_inc said:

Its one of my favourite movies , Al Pacino is legend really ..

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
menon_inc said:

Ya thats a good movie...If you havent watched them, I suggest you pick up Dog Day afternoon and Serpico. Bothe great films.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Have you guys watched Cinderella Man starring Russel Crowe and Renee Zelwager? This is one good movie. I really like it. I never liked Russel Crowe (even in LA Confodential, Gladiator or Beautiful Mind) but this time he won me.

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
I haven't watched Cinderella man yet, but I'm going 2...Russel Crowe is one of my fav actors...I love The Gladiator and A Beautiful Mind. He is really talented.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
did anyone see White Chiks is greate Comedy i saw Today

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
gaizka22 said:
Have you guys watched Cinderella Man starring Russel Crowe and Renee Zelwager? This is one good movie. I really like it. I never liked Russel Crowe (even in LA Confodential, Gladiator or Beautiful Mind) but this time he won me.

I didnt expect much from this movie, but I LOVED IT. I have a thing for boxing movies. Raging Bull, Cinderella Man and Million Dollar Baby are all great films. I watch them and can't help but shadowbox in front of the mirror afterwards.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
milan_rockz said:
i watched it in the cinema. haven't shown yet in ur country is it?
i think it's worth watching for all soccer fans. :)

I've now seen it. I really liked it. Not a very original story and not too complex but I really liked the way Marcel Iures played, you know, the manager. And I liked the way things develop for the blond striker.

I've also seen Football Factory: The Diary of a Houligan. Preety cool movie.

You guys made me curious about Cinderella Man so I'm gonna watch it very soon.

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
DugiNesta said:
white chicks is kind of ok,i love kung fu hustle bcos it cheers me up so much,i saw Bewitched yesterday and sincerly speaking the film is so boring .I hope to check out the brothers grimm and the four brothers tmmrw.

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
Anyone seen "Ondskan"? Swedish movie...quite good in fact :) I just saw "Million Dollar Baby"...I got very disappointed in the ending....

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
DugiNesta said:

Hehe its great comedy .. I watched it before some months.. specially the moment when the girl goes to the guy house and see the big guy picture in the wall.. who saw the movie know wich part I am talking about .. that was damn funnY!

Rex

Reaction score
Go get back to activate this movie's subject, fellas! ;)

Who watched movie this week ? Damn, I remember Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire has been released. :tongue:

------------
Anyway I am going back to watch BULLIT tonight or tomorrow, another oldies movie I'd love to see from the King of Cool, Steve McQueen. His Mustang was classic-char chase ten times better than any later Hollywood's car-chase of this modern era. ;)

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
did anyone see the Wrong Turn

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

milan_rockz

=7uckyst4r=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rex said:
Who watched movie this week ? Damn, I remember Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire has been released. :tongue:

i watched it 2 times already this week.
many parts are being cut off from the book. no ludo bugman or bagman, can't remember his name, the quiditch world cup is very short, no SPEW (the elf foundation made by hermione), and there is no part in which rita seeker becomes bug. :rolleyes:

but, hermione is damn beautiful. :D

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, kaka, maldini, reyes, fabregas,zidane, ronaldhino, henry, Lehman, Eboue, Hleb,
hey has anyone watched the latest Harry Potter, if so then was it good?

fenerkolik

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ANELKA - HEINZE - RONALDINHO - SERHAT
what do u think about Saw series?

Is SAW 2 better than SAW 1?

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
3 movies I want to see in the next few weeks...

Harry Potter, Wlak the Line, and Maurice Richard...if anyone has seen these movies please tell how they were...

MR is only in quebec as far as I know...so if you don't know what I'm talking about, ignore me.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Harry Potter ? You most be kiding .. thats movie for kids ...

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
DugiNesta said:
did anyone see the Wrong Turn

Yeah, I loved it and I don't think that it was pointless. I love movies with a lot of gore and blood. :devil:
I'm talking of course about the Wrong Turn from 2003 for I haven't seen the one in 2005.

Last edited:

Schedule