All About Movies

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
one of my faves too...

jessie "the body" ventura is the best...

"i got no time to bleed...."
pure macho bullshit at its most entertaining!
:D

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
So why exactly is this movie so special that it can't be put in the movies thread? :rolleyes:

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka sheva gilardino pirlo
Lo Tsar said:
So why exactly is this movie so special that it can't be put in the movies thread? :rolleyes:

its because anything mzk likes has its own thread so everybody knows about it :o

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Where is the poll option "This movie is sh*t/crap/sucks" ?

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mzk57 said:
Hello fellows:cool:
Long time no mzk thread;)
so here we go again:tongue:
this time its about the best movie of all time in my opinion "the Predator"
A little abt the movie;)
:star: Year of release -- 1987
:star: Movie category -- Adventure, Horror, Full action & Science fiction
:star: Movie Stars --
act1.jpg
Arnold Shwarzzenegger
act3.jpg
Carl Weathers
act6.jpg
Sony Landham
act7.jpg
Bill Duke,
act5.jpg
Richard Caves
act4.jpg
Jessie Ventura
act8.jpg
Elpidha Carrilo
Shane Black, R.G Armstrong &
act2.jpg
Kevin Peter Hall as the Predator
:star: Minimum age limit for this movie -- 16 (Its too horour for kids:devilfir: )
:star: Best time & condition to watch -- Late hours at night, Alone:devilfuc:
:star: web site -- http://www.schwarzenegger.cz/filmy/predator/index.php

:jump: Some scenes of the greatest movie:-

01.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
09.jpg
10.jpg

06.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

13.jpg
13.jpg
15.jpg

16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg

19.jpg
02.jpg
end.jpg

whopee another mzk thread :rolleyes:

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
NeSTa_86 said:
i dont like this kind of films.......they are stupid

I totally agree! Since we know that the hero will live, the only thing that I really curious about this kind of movie is how the villain will die.

Rex

Reaction score
Mzk, Stop making poll in anything related to movies you have seen. Just begin to share your description/opinion of it in this available thread. I just don't want this thread is seemingly had the sub-topic been changed (i.e. other related poll) every time you make it up at will.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
mzk57 said:
act3.jpg
Carl Weathers [/QUOTE]
Hahahaha... Chubbs Peterson!!!(oh good old days of Happy Gilmore).
Just to answear mzk, any movie with shwarzenegger(or his likes, with the exception of Rocky I, II and III-just because it has Mr T. and The Eye of the Tiger) suck.

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*JDT* *Sheva* *Makaay* *Gudjohnsen* *Lampard* *Zanetti* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Aimar* *Maradona*
percik said:
marvelous film and pics too, if you don't mind I take one for my avatar

:devilfir:
TAKE IT...............any time:devilfuc:
U can have any pic belonging to me, even those in my SIGNATURE, But the is only one exception,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,My Dream Girl:devilfir:

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*JDT* *Sheva* *Makaay* *Gudjohnsen* *Lampard* *Zanetti* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Aimar* *Maradona*
yonggoh said:
one of my faves too...

jessie "the body" ventura is the best...

"i got no time to bleed...."
pure macho bullshit at its most entertaining!
:D
Yeah true;)
:cool: But here are my favorite dialouges:-

Poncho
act5.jpg
: (looking at Billy)BILLY:(! You know some thing, WHAT is it:conf:?

Billy
act6.jpg
: I am scared Poncho:(

Poncho
act5.jpg
: BULLSHIT:eek:! YOU are afraid of noman:head:

Billy
act6.jpg
: There is some thing out there waiting for us.........................................& It is NO-MAN.........................(Billy gets up with his massive gun).........WE all gona DIE (& walks away)

DILLON
act3.jpg
: (looking at Dutch) That sounds cool:tongue:, there is nothing out there but a couple of guys running around:rolleyes: .......

Dutch
act1.jpg
: (looking at Dillon seriously:mad:) You still don't understand:head: .......Whatever out there, it killed HARPER & now it wants us........

[REALLY all of it is a breath taking scene;)]

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rex said:
Mzk, Stop making poll in anything related to movies you have seen. Just begin to share your description/opinion of it in this available thread. I just don't want this thread is seemingly had the sub-topic been changed (i.e. other related poll) every time you make it up at will.
Sir!
I really felt difficulty in understanding it properly;). Its a bit confusing;). Could you plz tell me in a bit simpler words:rolleyes:.
I shall be very thankful
mzk57, ACM-online memberI;)

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
Well my dear! since we have a bit of history behind us so I think its important to clearify it to u:cool: I didn't know abt it. I taught it will not make any difference, but now I got it that it does make a difference:rolleyes:
hope u get the point now:devilfuc: :devilfir:

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gila#11 said:
its because anything mzk likes has its own thread so everybody knows about it :o
You are only of 14 [a kid] so no comments:devilfuc:

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
crazy4milan said:
Hahahaha... Chubbs Peterson!!!(oh good old days of Happy Gilmore).
Just to answear mzk, any movie with shwarzenegger(or his likes, with the exception of Rocky I, II and III-just because it has Mr T. and The Eye of the Tiger) suck.
You must be a romantic guy:tongue:
by the way Rocky I, II, III are just waste of time. Stalone is great, His movies apart from Rocky & Ramboo are wonderful;) but There is no match for the Legendary Arnold in terms of action movies & body:head:
Simply the best

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NeSTa_86 said:
i dont like this kind of films.......they are stupid
I was not expecting this from u:head:
I taught u must be an aggrisive mind person;), specially after looking at ur website, which is by the way a good effort but it will become greater if u include some of the magical works legendary JDT did at Milan specially Ajax's one;)

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mzk57 said:
Well my dear! since we have a bit of history behind us so I think its important to clearify it to u:cool: I didn't know abt it. I taught it will not make any difference, but now I got it that it does make a difference:rolleyes:
hope u get the point now:devilfuc: :devilfir:
Never refer to me as "dear" again :head:

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mzk57 said:
i am afraid the devil with the fingers is a comment you post like you are higher than everybody else i dont like that :devilfir:

Last edited:

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
mzk57 said:

Ya and that 14 year old kid taught you a valuable lesson. Stop fucking using age as an excuse to shut people down. It drives me crazy.

rasp

Primavera
Reaction score
rasp

How anyone could include American Beauty i don't know most boring film i've ever seen

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cuore said:
Ya and that 14 year old kid taught you a valuable lesson. Stop fucking using age as an excuse to shut people down. It drives me crazy.
Look my dear coure! this little fellow recently sent me a private message and said that he hates me & things like that:mad: ..............because of some old & funny incidents long time ago:tongue: (I think u got the point):tongue:
Now we had already finished that topic;) . I also apologized from every one here;) . Things were OK but this little fellow sent me that private message,WHY is that for:conf: . It was eaisy for me to reply but I didn't. So from then he has started these sorts of posts against me but I have never replied giving the simple reason of his age. Now u decide Why he sent me that private message?????????:conf:
I think u got the point.:rolleyes:
As far as u are concerned, so COME on we were friends!;) Don't be such furious;)

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mzk57 said:
Look my dear coure! this little fellow recently sent me a private message and said that he hates me & things like that:mad: ..............because of some old & funny incidents long time ago:tongue: (I think u got the point):tongue:
Now we had already finished that topic;) . I also apologized from every one here;) . Things were OK but this little fellow sent me that private message,WHY is that for:conf: . It was eaisy for me to reply but I didn't. So from then he has started these sorts of posts against me but I have never replied giving the simple reason of his age. Now u decide Why he sent me that private message?????????:conf:
I think u got the point.:rolleyes:
As far as u are concerned, so COME on we were friends!;) Don't be such furious;)
I doubt Mo did send you such an offensive PM, but if he did then you deserve it for your annoying threads and smile posts.

Apologise to everyone you say? That's funny because I distinctly remember you made a point of not apologizing to myself and Cuore. Yet another lie that discredits your stories :o

P.S. I wasn't joking about calling me dear, stop it at once ;)

Rex

Reaction score
At this time I wrote, to whom directly arguing each other, I would say STOP. This ain't place for pointless argument you make it at will!

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
What do you guys think about War of the Worlds?
I really liked the fact that it was very loud in the destruction sequences and realistical in the way the actors played.

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
Have u guys seen the transporter part 2 ?? and also kung fu hustle?? i think hollywood movie makers have run out of ideas they seem to act more films from d comics,d transporter 2 is good but with to much unbelieveable stunts,check it out

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
Kung Fu Hustle was baaad! I went to c it at the movies, thought it would be cool, with lot's of great fighting, but the whole movie is waaaaay 2 exagerated. I know it's a parody, but this movie is just 2 stupid and brainless.....

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
did any one of you seen Kicking and Screaming Great Comedy with Will Ferrell

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
Roksana said:
Kung Fu Hustle was baaad! I went to c it at the movies, thought it would be cool, with lot's of great fighting, but the whole movie is waaaaay 2 exagerated. I know it's a parody, but this movie is just 2 stupid and brainless.....

every movie is over exaggerated,i recently saw The Island and it is also and exaggerated movie but it is ok,why i like kung fu hustle is that it is so funny.

Schedule