AC Milan - Serie A 2011/2012 Season

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Look at the top3: Milan players, new and ex shitting on Serie A :proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud:

bb9ee2b3cbd1d49e77c670e6c79a9193.png

Kvothe

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Look at the top3: Milan players, new and ex shitting on Serie A :proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud:

bb9ee2b3cbd1d49e77c670e6c79a9193.png

really proud of aquilani...he has as many assists as pirlo inspite of having played a lot lesser...hope he keeps up this good form and get a few goals too

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

<3 this team.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

<3 this team.

JuBe fans actually being jealous at it over at their forums...:fp:
Just because their shitty club doesnt have a family spirit and because their shitty players cant do like our...

Reaction score
FORZA MILAN! We're gonna win Serie A and make it to the CL finals!

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Aquilani has 6 assists in Serie A! :proud::proud:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Thursday December 8 2011 Milan midfield injury update

There is some good and bad news on the injury front for Milan ahead of Sunday’s game against Bologna at the Dall’Ara.

Summer signing Antonio Nocerino is a doubt after he picked up a problem in the Champions League game against Viktoria Plzen on Tuesday.

Although the Italian international is improving following the 2-2 draw, it is being suggested that boss Massimiliano Allegri will not risk him against the Rossoblu.

Fellow midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng will also have to prove his fitness as he continues to battle a back problem.

There is more positive news about Mark Van Bommel though. The Dutchman should again be available for selection this weekend.

First choice goalkeeper Christian Abbiati is still out with a shoulder issue and will again be replaced by Marco Amelia.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Boateng & abbiati back training 9/12/2011

Another morning training session for the team at the Milanello sports centre today ahead of Sunday’s trip to Bologna. Christian Abbiati and Kevin Prince Boateng trained with their team mates.

MILANELLO – The squad was in the changing rooms at 11.00 this morning for training at 11.30 ahead of the Italian champion’s trip to the Dall’Ara stadium on Sunday.

The team was on the central pitch at 11.30 and after a short talk by coach Massimiliano Allegri, they did some running to warm up.

The team then worked on passing for a while before moving onto a series of tactical exercises for the next 45 minutes. 11 players on each team with only Marco Amelia in goal.

Training ended with some shooting practice for the strikers.

Christian Abbiati started the session with the rest of the goalkeepers and ended if off in the gym following a personalized training program. Filippo Inzaghi also started the session with the rest of the team only to finish it in the gym.

Kevin Prince Boateng took part in the entire session with the rest of the team.

Gianluca Zambrotta and Alessandro Nesta both trained in the gym.

+

OFFICIAL AC MILAN - Resentment muscular Nocerino
09/12/2011 Source: acmilan.com

AC Milan announces that Antonio Nocerino has investigated medical equipment which showed a muscle strain in his left thigh. The player will replicate the same exams in a week to determine the exact prognosis.

Fiero

Reaction score
I'm having my doubts whether this team could win Serie A again this season. Usually the scudetto is won against small teams, and this year Milan has wasted so much points already, especially on away grounds. Last season Milan knew how to win dirty and winning those matches are always an indicator of a champion team (like Napoli at San Paolo, Chievo away, Cagliari away, the hard earned draw vs Udinese, etc). Milan didn't always play well but they knew how to get points even on off days, I am afraid this season that's far from the case.

It's still a bit early but usually these games are a sign of how mentally strong the team is. And I believe failure in this small games was a prime reason why Ancelotti's Milan mostly failed in the league despite playing beautiful football. This season Lecce's game gave me hope that Milan were resurructed after the awful start summed up by demolitions from Napoli and Juve, but the wasteful draws vs Fiorentina, Bologna, (fuck one could say even Udinese) are not pleasant. It's not game over yet, but the team needs to wake up soon.

Milan are no longer favs for the scudetto, and maybe that's a good thing.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
@Fiero : I think we are still the favorite for the scudetto. If juve win their match against roma we only 4 points behind. It's still too early to have a doubt, though you have your point. Don't worry, Allegri will fix it during the winter break. That being said i'm still have the full faith we will win the scudetto.

Seratore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I have only one simple question - will juve ever run out of their f... luck ?!?!!?!?!?!? :(:(:(

ShevaDaniel

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN
taiwo sux.I hope he will be kicked out of Milanello.His cowardness against plzen pissed me off.

Last edited:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Hey, when Milan went down to Serie B in the 80s, was it because of "cheating" or because they didn't have enough money?

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek

Last edited:

khuyag

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Кака, Maldini, Nesta, Ronaldo, Beckham
We are ending 2011 on the top of Serie A

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
We are ending 2011 on the top of Serie A

Exactly where we should be.

Its nice to no we are back on top, now to rest and come back even stronger.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Great to finish the year joint top just a shame we are not clear at the top.

A long way to go i just hope we are top come May.

Forza Milan!!!!

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
We have the most possesion average per game than any other team

with an average of 60.44% possession per game

Schedule