AC Milan - Serie A 2011/2012 Season

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Just wanna remind everyone that Scudetto race is pretty far from over, especially if we draw a big team in CL QF or if we make it to SF of CL. Juve is on a bad roll but two consecutive wins and they will be unstoppable, so I wish we don't take it as a done deal, something both Fans and Milan staff are famous for.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
As expected Inter rolled over for Juve.

Currently 2-0 Juve, so back to a 4 point lead then.

Hopefully Napoli will actually give them a game next weekend.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Napoli is my second fav team after milan but they really choke bad at times. They got pwned by jube, nit a single shot on target jeez. As soon as maggio went off, it limited their attacking width and concede straight away. Same shit happened against chelsea as well, maggio went off then bang 3 chelsea goal although the fourth was in extra time.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
tactical variation

4-3-1-2
losango.jpg

chrstmas tree
arvore+de+natal.jpg

4-1-4-1
4-1-4-1.jpg

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Very nice...

I think the last one is more like a 4-2-3-1 though... Ambro is getting back to his line in front of the defense to form a double pivot.
You can see 4-1-4-1 but it's kinda uncommon to see Nocerino deeper than Ambro.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Very nice...

I think the last one is more like a 4-2-3-1 though... Ambro is getting back to his line in front of the defense to form a double pivot.
You can see 4-1-4-1 but it's kinda uncommon to see Nocerino deeper than Ambro.

yeap.. and apparently at that moment he was covering ambro's position.. like u said ambro was getting back..

defensively our team is good.. but like i said before, the lack of a true trequartista is costing us atleast 1 goal per game.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Milanello 11-04-2012 [Part 1 & 2]

Milanello 11-04-2012 [Part 1]

Milanello 11-04-2012 [Part 2]

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Milanello 17-04-2012 [Parts 1 & 2]

Milanello 17-04-2012 [Part 1]

Milanello 17-04-2012 [Part 2]

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Milanello 18-04-2012 [Part 1 & 2]

Milanello 18-04-2012 [Part 1]

Milanello 18-04-2012 [Part 2]

acmf2002

AcMILANforEver<3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we will see , not now hide it
AC Milan News ‏ @Milanello

Milan and Inter have agreed on installing a semi-synthetic pitch at San Siro, according to tomorrow's edition of La Gazzetta dello Sport.

-------------------------------

The work on installing the new pitch at San Siro will start in mid-June. It's expected to be ready for Trofeo Berlusconi vs. Juve in August.

:proud: now i believe less injuries and now hope for milanlab fire!!!:D

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek

Milan and Inter have agreed on installing a semi-synthetic pitch at San Siro, according to tomorrow's edition of La Gazzetta dello Sport.

The work on installing the new pitch at San Siro will start in mid-June. It's expected to be ready for Trofeo Berlusconi vs. Juve in August.

Tremendous news, this day just keeps getting better :star::star::star:

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
3 points (3.5 -4)...3 fothermucking points and all these "fans" are conceding the title ? with a possible 15 points left to play for ...i repeat 15!!!

15.png

as far as I know 15>4

So why all the doom and gloom ...Juve were always going to beat the big teams ..they've been the best in doing so this season

aedc89df315ce3cd39dbdd89065c56a5.png

their struggles arise vs the smaller teams :

a0a3bf322d566f8f47e7f4fa0af31b03.png

and its even more evident when they play them away from home :

d3f39a14a005e172b7791ef03e24c0ab.png

their schedule pits them against 3 bottom dwellers all away from home ...it's not entirely impossible that they slip up in atleast 1 of these matches ....then you get the fact that they will be playing the remainder of the season with 2-3 day intervals ,something they haven't had to contend with for most of their season ...if you are wondering how they did in their matches after a 2-3day interval, let me help you out .....

GP-11
W-3
D-8

ohh ,have I mentioned that we will have these fine gentlemen returning:

Antonio_Cassano_Milan_shirt_off.jpg

f9586868072c98c53139e958f4d6c6fb.png

prince-boetang.gif

come to think of it ..we really lack a Strasser (a la Macheda) moment this season (oh how ironic that that goal was/could've been offside FU FIGC MAFIA A ...INACCEPTIBLE!!!!!!:mad:)(i know it's not exactly the same ,but that goal was very important in our run in the second half )
...still 5 games left stop being a bunch of pussies

FORZA MILANNNNNNNNNNNNN

excited-pink-shirt-girl.gif

:lol:

Last edited:

Seratore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ha ha ha ha ... what an irony ...

marco fucking borriello and ectoplasma amauri put the final nails in our Serie A coffin ....

good lord, we honestly don't deserve the scudetto ...

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
THEY ARE NOT EXCUSES FOR OUR DROPPING POINTS AND BAD PERFORMANCE

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
It's over as simple as that. For me the injuries have killed us. Missing both Cassano and Pato for the majority of the season are the worst ones.

Juve havent lost all season and to expect them to drop points in 2 of there last 3 games when they are playing Lecce, Atalanta and Cagliari would be a miracle.

Allegri must stay and Silvio needs to invest in a new midfield.

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score

What exactly is semi synthetic pitch? I hope its not like astro turf.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
3 points (3.5 -4)...3 fothermucking points and all these "fans" are conceding the title ? with a possible 15 points left to play for ...i repeat 15!!!

15.png

as far as I know 15>4

So why all the doom and gloom ...Juve were always going to beat the big teams ..they've been the best in doing so this season

aedc89df315ce3cd39dbdd89065c56a5.png

their struggles arise vs the smaller teams :

a0a3bf322d566f8f47e7f4fa0af31b03.png

and its even more evident when they play them away from home :

d3f39a14a005e172b7791ef03e24c0ab.png

their schedule pits them against 3 bottom dwellers all away from home ...it's not entirely impossible that they slip up in atleast 1 of these matches ....then you get the fact that they will be playing the remainder of the season with 2-3 day intervals ,something they haven't had to contend with for most of their season ...if you are wondering how they did in their matches after a 2-3day interval, let me help you out .....

GP-11
W-3
D-8

ohh ,have I mentioned that we will have these fine gentlemen returning:

Antonio_Cassano_Milan_shirt_off.jpg

f9586868072c98c53139e958f4d6c6fb.png

prince-boetang.gif

come to think of it ..we really lack a Strasser (a la Macheda) moment this season (oh how ironic that that goal was/could've been offside FU FIGC MAFIA A ...INACCEPTIBLE!!!!!!:mad:)(i know it's not exactly the same ,but that goal was very important in our run in the second half )
...still 5 games left stop being a bunch of pussies

FORZA MILANNNNNNNNNNNNN

excited-pink-shirt-girl.gif

:lol:

I love you man... Let's go meeeelaaaaaNnnNnnnNNNN

Reaction score
Next season

Juventus have conceded one goal in the last 8 games. I'm not saying it's over, i'm just saying in the end, they kept winning their games while we lost against a Fiorentina side in crisis at the San Siro. With all these injuries, I think it's amazing that we are still fighting for Scudetto. Allegri is making Milan into fighters and not last minute conceders like with Ancelotti. I remind us the game against Arsenal when we just kept attacking even with 3-0 down.

If there is one thing troubling me, it's the midfield. I hope Galliani realizes that we won't thing much with Gatusso, Ambro, Noccerino, Antonini and Mexes starting the games next season. Just today I have seen 4 young promising players stating that Juve is their first choice for the summer transfer window:Leandro Damiao, Verratti, Pogba and a rumor saying that Juve might go for Kalou.

Even if these are just rumors, which I don't think they are because the agents themselves have established contact with Juve, I would like some news about the future plans of Milan.

Even if we win the Scudetto, and next season everyone is fit, we still have Mexes, Antonini, Noccerino, Gatusso, Ambrosini, Van Bommel and Nesta who need to be replaced properly.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Well after Buffon's howler tonight Juve have dropped points in one of their final 3 games.

It's still Juve's to lose and this weekend could be the crucial weekend. Juve are at Cagliari and we of course have the Derby.

It's going to be close.

Forza Milan!!!!

Schedule