Should Milan be awarded the last two Scudettos?

Should Milan Be Awarded the Last Two Scudettos (Have Your SAy)

• Yes

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Yuchen Fish said:
We are 10 points more than Inter...
The point penalties go to the next season. In our case this season. And we ended this season 12 points ahead of Inter;)

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
menon_inc said:
Well i want them. I didnt spend 2 years of my life staying up late and watching matches only to be screwed by the zebras. The titles should be ours! Forza Milan!
All I care that we have a clean serieA.
Any team involved should b punished as a message 2 all teams in the future.

jigaromilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaladze - Shevchenko - Kaka - Nesta - Maldini
juve should be relegated, seria A should be a clear environment so players know their hard work is rewarded, what i dont get how could people like galliani and berlu not be able to control the situation so nobody cheats, i mean moggi clearly is a cheater but it should not be hard for berlu to clamp down on such things, but i guess he was too busy with politics which is understandable.

lyy

Reaction score
Wild said:
All I care that we have a clean serieA.
Any team involved should b punished as a message 2 all teams in the future.
ALso the victims?

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Yuchen Fish said:
I think so... Although Capello had been said he would still in Juve in next season.. as we all know, he is one of the most sly coaches in the world, so i think this is probably. He would go to Inter.
he is sure to leave if Juve gets the drop... i guess he's movin' on to greener pastures in Spain...

lyy

Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
he is sure to leave if Juve gets the drop... i guess he's movin' on to greener pastures in Spain...
he will go to a club that he can bebefit from a lot.....inter maybe

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
Maybe. But in my opinion, Capello must want to go to a big team.. if he goes to Spain, he probably become the coach of Real Madrid ( Because Barca will not quit Rijkaard + he doesn't want to leave Barca when they are one of the best teams in the world today ).. Well, Capello's football tactic is defensive + effective, i doubt if he would successful in Real Madrid, which a team make up of famours attackers + sucks defenders:tongue:. So i don't think he would go to Spain.

Inter is still the best choice for him;)

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inter has distanced themselves from Capello due to the scandals involvin' Juve... i feel he might leave for Real Madrid... but before he signs for them... he will send a list of players to purchase... if Real Madrid fails to get those signings... Capello will not go... just a hunch tho... nothin' concrete...

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
Why not come bakc to Milan he did good there in the Early 90's i would love to see him back in Milan or maybe he is saving him self for the Italy squad i think he will do good there .... he is a World Class coach anyteam should be happy to have him .... cause he nearly always brings success do the clubs ....who are willing to work with him...

Milanetto

AC Milan Ukraine FanGroup
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
by topic, i think that it shoul be only this Scuddo, lasy we really lost

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Milan to be awarded Scudetto(s) hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even know if we gonna get in troubles or not, don't forget that we are under investigation and FIGC can say whatever they consider right. I just hope Juve are punished and we get through this difficult time (players leave, Carletto sux etc.). Scudetto(s) awarded to Milan? I don't really care about it.

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
what is juve are relegated what will the players do , think theyll leave???

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zed_darkx said:
Do u think players like Trez or Imbra - The Camel will stay if Juve are in Serie C?

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
it's time to get Zambrotta...

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
Zed_darkx said:

well if FC Rubentus is punished they will have to sell players, because relegation also means a financial disaster :) it could mean paying back tv rights in Italy and European games, also losing sponsors and mpaying back het money gained in champions league

Del Piero announced that he would play even in Serie C .... the least one can say is that is one of the few clubplayers left ...

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
MilanLover1899 said:
well if FC Rubentus is punished they will have to sell players, because relegation also means a financial disaster :) it could mean paying back tv rights in Italy and European games, also losing sponsors and mpaying back het money gained in champions league
I hope they will. I hope we get Buffon.;)

MilanLover1899 said:
Del Piero announced that he would play even in Serie C .... the least one can say is that is one of the few clubplayers left ...
Great attitude!

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Cassius said:
Do i know you mate?

oh and for 3 which i forgot to mension why does juventus need to be punished on its own down with the referees i say!! they are the major player in this they should never be allowed to set foot on a football pitch ever again!!
I don't know! Kemm ghandek zmien?

I think the referees are already being punished... but come on, Moggi said he locked them in a room! Would you stand up to him?! :conf:

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
holy F*** that was some funny F****** S*** FUCK! hahahahahaha:D

Metalheadache said:
time ro give it back to Milan, okay you had enough

this moment last til this day guys, enjoy while you can

give it back! (Background players: NO!) look at em' pathetic faces :D

gotta run before they(officials) catch me

clean yourselves fellas, you know we are "dirty" team

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
brajo said:
I've just read on gazzetta.it that the scudetto 04/05 won't be awarded at all...
This year's scudetto will...but if Milan is involved it will go to Inter - LOL! Anyway, they're saying that the minimum that juve can get is dropping to last place of this season's table which means - Serie B. Milan, obviously not as nearly involved as juve, could be punished by taking off some points; we could play Intertoto Cup next year. Of course if they prove Milan's involvement...
I think Berlusconi is smart enough to make sure we aren't caught... :D

j/k Really, I don't think we would mess with shit like that. If we did, we wouldn't have been losing all those key games at the beginning of the year... and to be honest, Berlusconi doesn't have financial worries about the club and he had many more important things to tend to than fixing matches... like running the country and elections, etc

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Zed_darkx said:
Maybe we can get back Vieira? :D

Can someone make a gif out of this with a countdown?

f_Campioni%20d%E2%80%99Italia%212015100d55d4410-77d8-4725-96b9-f28f1f6406c.jpg

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
SempreRossoNero said:
Maybe we can get back Vieira? :D

Can someone make a gif out of this with a countdown?

f_Campioni%20d%E2%80%99Italia%212015100d55d4410-77d8-4725-96b9-f28f1f6406c.jpg

I saved that pic but forgot to upload it :head: , nah sorry I don't know...not much of a comp-geek :D
I know one of our buddies here made gif of juve, pupone #20 I guess,
ask him! ;)

SempreRossoNero said:
holy F*** that was some funny F****** S*** FUCK! hahahahahaha

by the way thanks, whatever that **** means :D

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Zed_darkx said:
Most of them will... in fact, Juventus is not a moral + humanism club, so i think most players from Juventus just like money + fame, they will leave Juve otherwise they can't get money + fame...

MilanLover1899 said:
Because the other big clubs don't want to get a player who can only score a lot of dirty PK !!! Because they know they can't get enough fake PK in the games, that means Piero is useless for them :tongue:

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
According to me if juve are relegated and they come back next next season or even next season then they wont have there originalt line up back , and maybe no one will sign with then to..........its the right chance to get buffon <dida looks to be going>
and also get zambi

jigaromilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaladze - Shevchenko - Kaka - Nesta - Maldini
u can c in juve's players eyes this victory is bitter for them caus ethey know they cheat, they almost feel as they should be nowhere near that tropy

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
jigaromilan said:
u can c in juve's players eyes this victory is bitter for them caus ethey know they cheat, they almost feel as they should be nowhere near that tropy
To be honest, they seem just fine with taking it and happy too. Maybe they should've felt a bitter-sweet way, but come on, this is Juve... they're used to taking drugs and being helped by most referees. I think Juve's players think it's only natural to win the way they did. Just remember, it was PROVEN in court that the whole team took drugs during the 90s. So I don't think most of their players feel any remorse for winning Lo Scudetto the way they did. Imagine Nedved, the world greatest cheater feeling guilty...yeah right!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
jigaromilan said:
They were partly also the victims of Moggi system. Though they benefited from it they didn't have the chance to win the trophy the way they wanted;)

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Jasper said:
They were partly also the victims of Moggi system. Though they benefited from it they didn't have the chance to win the trophy the way they wanted;)
It's an interesting point of view. Never thought at it like that.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Jasper said:

Absolutely right. I think they feel the worst for themselves, since they really thought of winning it on merit.

Now can you think of their own self confidences ?? They must be hating themselves now too knowing that they won not on their merits and talent but with the unfair help of the refs.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It was said that Moggi had number of players wives also. And if you think of the Paparesta situation Moggi might have threaten their families too. He did threaten Miccoli through a friend of Miccoli.

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Eventhough mafiantus were demoted on Serie C, I dont think that their last 2 scudettos will be awarded to us, and remember that we also under investigation too.

Schedule