Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Nano7 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpEbybghkeM&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HEo4y2GtV8&mode=related&search=
alexandre shot the freekick on the post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcVjlhrxND0&mode=related&search=
Alexandre Header the ball that's be void

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovqgaxz1HIY&mode=related&search=
jajaj it's funny don't show that the first penalty is a foul on the edge of area and is not penalty and the second jeje what i say is a crazy referee and i be colombian like him but bad referee

o i hope that enjoy this clips of alexandre he is a amazing player
have to say im not overly impressed........ lots of it was just someone else doing the work and him tapping it in....

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
SempreRossoNero said:
have to say im not overly impressed........ lots of it was just someone else doing the work and him tapping it in....
Yes u r right.
Usually 17 years old kids pull a Maradona vs England goal every game. :rolleyes:
U need 2 try 2 judge the potential & not 2 look @ Pato as a final product.

Nano7

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Rosicky,Kaka,Pato,Neymar,Sahin,Ljajic,T.Silva,Pitu Barrientos,Lamela,Lucas,Bale,CoentraoBRAZIL
Wild said:
Yes u r right.
Usually 17 years old kids pull a Maradona vs England goal every game. :rolleyes:
U need 2 try 2 judge the potential & not 2 look @ Pato as a final product.

The only thing of that a boy of 17 years old play games vs 25 and 30 yeras old men are a stuff to value and more if he boy do really well the things that him do and yes a lot of people day-to-day make marodanian's plays (like i'm jejeje) but no in oficials games this stuff they do, do in his neighborhoods and somenthing like that

Nano7

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Rosicky,Kaka,Pato,Neymar,Sahin,Ljajic,T.Silva,Pitu Barrientos,Lamela,Lucas,Bale,CoentraoBRAZIL
SempreRossoNero said:

yes man these things is the only that we can see of Alexandre but you must think that the people say when they everyday see him playing like the brazilians and the press and i say the things that i've seen in his games and by the way in five minutes start the game

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Nano7 said:
yes man these things is the only that we can see of Alexandre but you must think that the people say when they everyday see him playing like the brazilians and the press and i say the things that i've seen in his games and by the way in five minutes start the game
well, then maybe those minutes should be the highlights, not these mediocre goals....... because that makes it look like THOSE are supposed to be his best moments.

Nano7

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SempreRossoNero said:
well, then maybe those minutes should be the highlights, not these mediocre goals....... because that makes it look like THOSE are supposed to be his best moments.

No man this is goals of him.

Alexandre score a goal in the Brazil3-1Uruguay
And he show this abilities with dribles and some plays that he shows his quality and cavani score the only goal of uruaguy but with a bad game for him he miss a penalty

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Nano7 said:
No man this is goals of him.

Alexandre score a goal in the Brazil3-1Uruguay
And he show this abilities with dribles and some plays that he shows his quality and cavani score the only goal of uruaguy but with a bad game for him he miss a penalty
i didnt see any good dribbling.

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20
conmebol.com = south american site

Alexandre Pato (11), de Brasil, ya se deshizo de la marca de Martín Cáceres (der.), de Uruguay, y encara hacia el arco celeste. La calidad y elegancia de Alexandre aparecieron en todo su esplendor este martes.
Con sólo 17 años, 4 meses y 22 días de edad es el segundo jugador más joven del torneo.

With Only 17 years , 4 months , and 22 days of age.He is the second youngest player of the tournament

Last edited:

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
^^^^^^^^^who is the best?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
bryan1202 said:
Con sólo 17 años, 4 meses y 22 días de edad es el segundo jugador más joven del torneo.

With Only 17 years , 4 months , and 22 days of age.He is the second best player of the tournament
WRONG. It says he's the 2nd YOUNGEST player of the tournament. Someone claiming to be from Chile should know Spanish a lil better.

LMAO. Sha Jehan revisited :o

Nano7

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SempreRossoNero said:
i didnt see any good dribbling.

SempreRossoNero only say that u don't want Alexandre for AC Milan because he do very good plays in this game he head a ball on the post tha finish in goal he do the goal and very plays that stand up the public men this things must be recognized man.

I Only say that Cavani almost have tha 35% of the abilities that alezandre have

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
radioactivenerd said:
^^^^^^^^^who is the best?
not sure who he meant... but to me... Lucas Leiva is clearly the best... he is the captain of the under-20 side & very obviously their leader... not to mention always dangerous in the air from set-pieces... despite bein' a defensive midfielder... he has already scored 3 goals... my ideal Ambrosini replacement...

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
not sure who he meant... but to me... Lucas Leiva is clearly the best... he is the captain of the under-20 side & very obviously their leader... not to mention always dangerous in the air from set-pieces... despite bein' a defensive midfielder... he has already scored 3 goals... my ideal Ambrosini replacement...
He seems better than Ambro already since we havent + will never see Ambro @ his best.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Nano7 said:
SempreRossoNero only say that u don't want Alexandre for AC Milan because he do very good plays in this game he head a ball on the post tha finish in goal he do the goal and very plays that stand up the public men this things must be recognized man.

I Only say that Cavani almost have tha 35% of the abilities that alezandre have
from what i saw in the videos posted on here, i can play as good as him... if i see proof that makes me think he is good then i would want him at milan... until then i think we are better off with other players and not wasting our money

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:
He seems better than Ambro already since we havent + will never see Ambro @ his best.
well... i would go as far as to say he will perform better than Pirlo... (note: not sayin' he is better than Pirlo... but that he will perform better)

while he lacks Pirlo's range of passin'... he's still has (not great but still good) vision... but most importantly... he works for the team... very hard...

-----
anyway... here are some highlights of Pato in that game against Uruguay... note that he was celebratin' with Lucas after the goal... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9nN9xlh5fY

Last edited:

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
zZ[-_-]Zz said:

if hes that good i wouldnt him to have as mediocre a career as ambrosini. Ambro has never been too influential or important to the team + only plays when we dont have much of an option.
did you see cavani?
and what happened to that brazilian kid kerlon? Is he not playing at this tournament? 2 months ago he was the next ronaldinho....

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
radioactivenerd said:
if hes that good i wouldnt him to have as mediocre a career as ambrosini. Ambro has never been too influential or important to the team + only plays when we dont have much of an option.
did you see cavani?
and what happened to that brazilian kid kerlon? Is he not playing at this tournament? 2 months ago he was the next ronaldinho....
the talk about Lucas becomin' Ambrosini's replacement has nothin' to do with Ambrosini's own career... but rather more like "get lost Ambrosini so we can get Lucas"...

yes i saw Cavani... he was quite average in that game... missed a PK... but did well to score later...

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Juventus target Alexandre Pato of Porto Alegre has admitted that he is ready for a move to Europe.

The Brazilian talent is seen by many as the new Kaka and has impressed Bianconeri talent scout Pasquale Sensibile, who is currently in Paraguay watching the U-20 South American Championship.

The 17-year-old is valued at £10.7m and reports suggest that Milan have already had a £7m offer rejected.

“I am ready for Europe and an important club,” said the striker whose outfit won the 2006 FIFA World Club Championship. “I want to become the new Ronaldo or Ronaldinho.

“I think my experience with the Under-20 squad has helped me grow from a professional point of view despite my age.”

According to **********, Serie A leaders Inter have also targeted the player and may make a bid in the near future.

But Juventus could be in pole position given the fact that his agent is Gilmar Veloz, a man they have a good relationship with seeing as he is also the representative of former Juve ace Emerson.

The Bianconeri are also looking at Defensor Montevideo defender Martin Caceres and Edison Cavani of Danubio Montevideo

It looks like the race to sign Pato is heating up...

Red&Black--Lion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kirsten kreuk & Angelina Jolie,
Edi said:
Juventus target Alexandre Pato of Porto Alegre has admitted that he is ready for a move to Europe.

The Brazilian talent is seen by many as the new Kaka and has impressed Bianconeri talent scout Pasquale Sensibile, who is currently in Paraguay watching the U-20 South American Championship.

The 17-year-old is valued at £10.7m and reports suggest that Milan have already had a £7m offer rejected.

“I am ready for Europe and an important club,” said the striker whose outfit won the 2006 FIFA World Club Championship. “I want to become the new Ronaldo or Ronaldinho.

“I think my experience with the Under-20 squad has helped me grow from a professional point of view despite my age.”

According to **********, Serie A leaders Inter have also targeted the player and may make a bid in the near future.

But Juventus could be in pole position given the fact that his agent is Gilmar Veloz, a man they have a good relationship with seeing as he is also the representative of former Juve ace Emerson.

The Bianconeri are also looking at Defensor Montevideo defender Martin Caceres and Edison Cavani of Danubio Montevideo

F*CK IT :mad: ! I hope we will sign him before JuBe does

Nano7

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SempreRossoNero said:
from what i saw in the videos posted on here, i can play as good as him... if i see proof that makes me think he is good then i would want him at milan... until then i think we are better off with other players and not wasting our money

ok man don't recognize that he is the best of brazilian team and of the Sub-20 i only say that a player like that Milan don't let him to juve o inter he is a great player and we need renovation in our team and this player is a "fantasista" goalscorer

Nano7

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Edi said:

we lost him :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i want him in AC Milan :cry: :cry: :cry:

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20
we should get this guy before juve...

Last edited:

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
A lot of scouts around Europe are saying in 2 years time he will be among the best strikers in the world.He has a release clause so his price cant go up.So my guess is who ever gives him the best contract and best conditions he will sign for them.Hope he choses Milan..:star:

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Nano7 said:
ok man don't recognize that he is the best of brazilian team and of the Sub-20 i only say that a player like that Milan don't let him to juve o inter he is a great player and we need renovation in our team and this player is a "fantasista" goalscorer
youre trying to tell me how good he is and acting like there is so much evidence to prove it! but all you have shown me are clips of him tapping it in and that other people think he is good..........

if i saw proof i would agree. until then i am still skeptical of him and dont think we need to spend 10 million euros on him

Nano7

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SempreRossoNero said:
youre trying to tell me how good he is and acting like there is so much evidence to prove it! but all you have shown me are clips of him tapping it in and that other people think he is good..........

if i saw proof i would agree. until then i am still skeptical of him and dont think we need to spend 10 million euros on him

okay man i'm don't say nothing to u about him and u have the reason i've been trying to demostrate to u that he is the best and u make me react, thanks i 've insist a lot of times jejeje :D but is because i know Alexandre very well and that the people say that's he's not good, make me feel that this people don't know Alexandre and i try to invite that see him it's all.

Dammit Alexandre reach a yellow card in the last game and he can't play vs COLOMBIA aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reaction score
SempreRossoNero said:

Well, this guy has turned around the Pre-Olympic championship for Brazil. Brazil's team was being declasified and needed to win their match against the competition's leader Uruguay to continue having chances of going to Beijing 2008. Alexandre Pato played superbly (it's incredible how easily he passed through the uruguayan defenders and how he can head even tough he's only 1m70) and Brazil won the match 3-1 (now Brazil is the leader of the preomlympic games).
Other players who have shined in this exact match in the past were Francescolli, Bebeto and Romario. If Pato turns out like any of those guys, he will be the best striker of AC Milan.

Last edited:

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Hopefully Milan will sign him...

Reaction score
Edi said:
A lot of scouts around Europe are saying in 2 years time he will be among the best strikers in the world.He has a release clause so his price cant go up.So my guess is who ever gives him the best contract and best conditions he will sign for them.Hope he choses Milan..:star:

After the signing of Ronaldo our conditions aren't the best for him,because we had Ronaldo,Gila,Oliveira and Pipo(forget Borrielo)!
If we want to sign him we must sell Oliveira and pipo to make space for him and make him feel that he would not play 1 game in 15 games!
Because in that conditions he would never come to us!
I believe that even not at Inter would go because they already had 3 quality strikers!But i believe that he could go at Juve(if they want him) because they had much cash+they want to become next year at serie-a again a great team+and they want some great signings to keep players like Buffon and Trezeguet!
I think not only the contract offer is the key to buy him but both contract and conditions,because if a talented player doesn't play games he would never reached at a great level,otherwise he could be worst that he was before, and that would destroy his carrier!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
So we had to make space for him!Sell at least Pipo+Borielo to have him!

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Well I think he can get enough playing time cos' Milan plan to sell Oli in summer and make room for him.We just cant let this guy slip of our hands...

av1hs89

Passive Fanatic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Nesta, Rino, Sheva, Kaka, SuperPippo, T. Silva, Cassano
Edi said:
Well I think he can get enough playing time cos' Milan plan to sell Oli in summer and make room for him.We just cant let this guy slip of our hands...

Selling Oli? not sure milan are ready to give up on him. Hopefully his family issues can be resolved and he can focus on scoring goals.

but I agree that we should pursue Pato because of borriello's suspension and Pippo's eventual retirement.

Schedule