Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
i think pippo is gonna retire within 2 years... and with boriello i think they might decide to loan him after this ban and make way for ronaldo on the team, and by the time pippo retires we get pato then we would have: ronaldo, pato, oliveira, gilardino

prokeneda

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Pirlo, Torres, Riquelme
The day Milan starts looking like Arsenal will be the day i will stop being a Milan fan. Our transfers policy lead us to 6 CL, 3 european finals in the last 5 0years....etc

Do you think a tigger will learn hunting from a cat? :rolleyes:

av1hs89

Passive Fanatic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Nesta, Rino, Sheva, Kaka, SuperPippo, T. Silva, Cassano
I think following the Arsenal transfer policy to a certain degree would be benefitial. I dont want Milan to be full of young players that lack experience. But we can't continue to buy all our players at 30+ years old. By bringing in younger players we can create a solid team that can maintain its quality over a long period of time rather than continually replace our ageing lineup.

Back on topic...Pato would be a good example of this transfer policy. Bring in young talent that can be developed with the help of veterans like maldini and pippo. the younger players can work their way up the ladder and transition into serie A first team football

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Bringin young players is a good policy, but does Milan has such policy? The best policy is to bring Kaka so far. No other young signing that given a lot of opportunities to prove themself..

av1hs89

Passive Fanatic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Nesta, Rino, Sheva, Kaka, SuperPippo, T. Silva, Cassano
ics_rk said:
Bringin young players is a good policy, but does Milan has such policy? The best policy is to bring Kaka so far. No other young signing that given a lot of opportunities to prove themself..

Well, milan management claimed that they were going to implement a transfer policy similar to Arsenal which involves bringing in young talent....then they buy two thirty year old players which is the reason some fans are mad

Nano7

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Rosicky,Kaka,Pato,Neymar,Sahin,Ljajic,T.Silva,Pitu Barrientos,Lamela,Lucas,Bale,CoentraoBRAZIL
Now that Oliveira it's over Pato will come for the Champions league because we need one more striker for the champions and we think in big for sign players and buy guy players and not regular players

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
I was wondering if any signing now is realistic? I would definately like 2 see a young quick talented striker here and if we don't get 1 it's only gonna increase the chances of us not winning the champions League, looks like its another bad year for Milan, well Summer always seems to look gd then turns bad :head:

Nano7

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Rosicky,Kaka,Pato,Neymar,Sahin,Ljajic,T.Silva,Pitu Barrientos,Lamela,Lucas,Bale,CoentraoBRAZIL
i'm very dissapointed with the AC Milan's buy politicy with buying regular players like grimi (he r unknow in argentina) brocchi favalli and borriello we only are fill the bench that's no good :conf: :conf: :head: :head:

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
Nano7 said:
i'm very dissapointed with the AC Milan's buy politicy with buying regular players like grimi (he r unknow in argentina) brocchi favalli and borriello we only are fill the bench that's no good :conf: :conf: :head: :head:
Brocchi and Borriello were on loan. Brocchi seemed to have had a good season last year with Fiorentina and that's why he came back. Favalli came as a back-up, probably at a cheap price too and he has some experience. So I don't mind him. And Borriello also came as back-up and in a normal situation he would have only played in cup and less important scudetto games.

Nano7

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the point is that this players all are regular players that no make difference and milan is milan no sampdoria or fiorentina or palermo milan are a top club in the world, milan need first class players non rechange players.

milan needs good players in the bench not players to full the bench

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nano7 said:
i'm very dissapointed with the AC Milan's buy politicy ...
Who in their right mind isn't ? Squad reinforcement + rejuvenation is an alien concept to our management. It's becoming more + more evident that NOTHING, not even 3 consecutive trophyless seasons, is ever going to change a thing about Milan's transfer policy. As a result, we're not attractive to any player worth the money anymore, so even if our management experienced a case of overnight enlightenment we'd only end up with other clubs' garbage.

(Refrain from mentioning Grimi... Thanks.)

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
Passion for *9* said:
Who in their right mind isn't ? Squad reinforcement + rejuvenation is an alien concept to our management. It's becoming more + more evident that NOTHING, not even 3 consecutive trophyless seasons, is ever going to change a thing about Milan's transfer policy. As a result, we're not attractive to any player worth the money anymore, so even if our management experienced a case of overnight enlightenment we'd only end up with other clubs' garbage.

(Refrain from mentioning Grimi... Thanks.)

Well not realy im sure if wee spend the money good players will come,i mean look at chealsea ,they werent exact i dunno top of the league + killing everybody in cl before the russian erra,whit the right amount of money players will come and ONLY money can`t turn this club around from the free fall were in,i mean,playng whit hopes and dreams like wee do now..aint gonna do it.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pussycat_doll said:
Well not realy im sure if wee spend the money good players will come,i mean look at chealsea ,they werent exact i dunno top of the league + killing everybody in cl before the russian erra,whit the right amount of money players will come and ONLY money can`t turn this club around from the free fall were in,i mean,playng whit hopes and dreams like wee do now..aint gonna do it.
I'm afraid I have to disagree. The EPL has been booming for years, launching/redefining Chelsea in such a conducive environment is a breeze. In contrast, our image is not appealing, Serie A's image is not appealing... Corruption, rigged matches, illegal betting, zero grip on hooligans, that's what people associate with Italian football right now. As for Milan... an aging squad of has-beens. I can't imagine s.o. adhering to a modern football philosophy is keen on playing alongside Seedorf + the rest of our slowmotionists.

Last edited:

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
I'm afraid I have to disagree. The EPL has been booming for years, launching/redefining Chelsea in such a conducive environment is a breeze. In contrast, our image is not appealing, Serie A's image is not appealing... Corruption, rigged matches, illegal betting, zero grip on hooligans, that's what people associate with Italian football right now. As for Milan... an aging squad of has-beens. I can't imagine s.o. adhering to a modern football philosophy is keen on playing alongside Seedorf + the rest of our slowmotionists.
ouch. the truth hurts. i hope this doesnt mean that we will continue to slide. our only chance is to maintain strength and image through the CL.....

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Telling the truth it always seems we're just making signings that will last a year and will ruin that season by signing them. The only hope for Milan is to get a world class manager and soon! BTW a lot of players would like to join Milan. Yeah we wouldn't appeal to players from England but that doesn't bover me, I wouldn't want them here anyway but young and good players from Italy would because we're a top side + Brazilians + Most Players from Europe hoping to join the Serie A. However, The Management at Milan setup transfers which only put us in a bad position, some young backup instead of old free has beens and some more class signings to replace the old 1s who r starting here. Ancelloti needs to go, a new image is needed. Not old and boring players plz

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
tonyb said:
Telling the truth it always seems we're just making signings that will last a year and will ruin that season by signing them. The only hope for Milan is to get a world class manager and soon! BTW a lot of players would like to join Milan. Yeah we wouldn't appeal to players from England but that doesn't bover me, I wouldn't want them here anyway but young and good players from Italy would because we're a top side + Brazilians + Most Players from Europe hoping to join the Serie A. However, The Management at Milan setup transfers which only put us in a bad position, some young backup instead of old free has beens and some more class signings to replace the old 1s who r starting here. Ancelloti needs to go, a new image is needed. Not old and boring players plz
haha

where is wild on this one? its true.....

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Italian trio track Pato

Juventus, Inter and Milan are ready to battle it out on the transfer market for Alexandre Pato of Porto Alegre.

The 17-year-old is seen by many as the new Kaka and he’s admitted that a Serie A switch is a desire of his.

“I know that Milan, Juventus and Inter are following me,” said the South American starlet.

“I feel that I am ready to undertake a European adventure and therefore the interest of these important clubs flatters me.

“I always follow Italian football on television and my dream is to play in Italy.

“I would like to become the new Ronaldo – perhaps I will follow the career of the many Brazilian players who have won so much with Milan...”

Pato is contracted to Internacional until 2009 and is currently valued at £10m, with reports suggesting that a £7m offer from Milan has already been rejected.

Juventus are understood to be in a favourable position to net the attacker as his agent is Gilmar Veloz, who is also the representative of former Juve ace Emerson.

Pato won the Copa Libertadores last year and 2006 FIFA World Club Championship by defeating Barcelona in the Final.

He also impressed in the recent U-20 South American Championship in Paraguay, which was won by the Selecao.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/feb14h.html

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It seems that we are prepared paid a lot of money for brazilian players.
It seem very stupid to do so.
Why not Milan set up a football training school in Brazil to scout for more talent, instead of investing the money on famous player.
I am sure Brazil have a lot of unfound talents.
The cost of setting up and running a football school in Brazil will definitely be cheaper than the total annual wages of Kaka + Ronaldo + Ronaldihno + Robinho.

Nano7

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I like that milan buy him i always say "Pato is the best young player in brazil and him have a great future".

I think that pato in milan must full the sansiro every week, pato is a show man like ronaldinho and at the same time very effective.

but i think, if milan don't buy him quick juve buy him and that's very bad. :head:

Kaka,Ronaldo,Pato :proud: :proud: :proud:

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=25&a=33752

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I guess we have an advantage for these star struck brazillians like him, we have Cafu, Kaka & Ronaldo, that's gotta be at least remotely attractive to him.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Gila#11. said:
I guess we have an advantage for these star struck brazillians like him, we have Cafu, Kaka & Ronaldo, that's gotta be at least remotely attractive to him.
Don’t know why some ppl consider it as a curse.
With the current Milan no quality player want 2 join us & 2 have Brazilians ready 2 join us then I will take it.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Gila#11. said:
Not really sure. Remember when Cafu talk about Cicinho? And where he is now? Real Madrid, not Milan. But I really hope, this time Pato will come (and that can make Inzaghi to be sold...)

favor-milan

Primavera
Reaction score
ics_rk said:
Not really sure. Remember when Cafu talk about Cicinho? And where he is now? Real Madrid, not Milan. But I really hope, this time Pato will come (and that can make Inzaghi to be sold...)

and now i'm sure Cicinho now realizes that choosing Real is a big mistake :D

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Wild said:
Don’t know why some ppl consider it as a curse.
With the current Milan no quality player want 2 join us & 2 have Brazilians ready 2 join us then I will take it.
when we make a big deal about a signing, we play the guy almost all the time, after we sign a player, the guy feels welcomed by the staff and the rest of the team.....

who the hell wants to go to madrid where they fight all the time, even after they were supposed to be allies (e.g. capello & cassano)... and where playing time isnt guaranteed even if you are a 'big star' because you can always be replaced by a team always willing to shell out another buck for the next big thing.

even though im not saying i want pato on the team, i think i would choose milan over madrid any day.

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Cr. Ronaldo, Torres, Sneijder
SempreRossoNero said:
even though im not saying i want pato on the team, i think i would choose milan over madrid any day.
But anyone who cares for money first would choose them over Milan any day. And that's why they always get the big stars, despite not winning anything recently.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
magashi said:
But anyone who cares for money first would choose them over Milan any day. And that's why they always get the big stars, despite not winning anything recently.
yes anyone who cares only about money...... but i think that lately, they are sending a bad message and scaring some players away that before only cared about money..... time will tell

Schedule