The Non-Milan Transfer Market

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Inter Want Trio Of Strikers To Replace Adriano
The constant trouble with Brazilian striker Adriano has forced the club to seek alternate options in an effort to replace the star.

Adriano has returned to Inter Milan’s training base following his vacation in Brazil, but his stay at Inter seems to be close to an end. The player arrived a day late for training again this week, and coach Jose Mourinho has had enough of his antics.

The club is now willing to sell Adriano, but there are two main problems standing in the way of his departure. The Nerazzurri want at least 15 million € for his transfer and they want to find a replacement during the January market window.

According to Telelombardia, the main players targeted to replace Adriano are Chelsea striker Didier Drogba, Diego Milito from Genoa and Cagliari’s Roberto Acquafresca.

Drogba cannot play in the Champions League with another club this season as he is cup tied so an attempt to lure the attacker is likely to be made in the summer. Twenty-nine-year-old Milito is the next best option in the minds of the Nerazzurri, but Genoa consider him off limits on the market.

This leaves 21-year-old Robert Acquafresca, who is set to return to Inter in June, as he is only on loan at Cagliari. The youngster lacks experience at a top club like Inter, but the situation may demand that he be brought back earlier than expected.

goal.com

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
next year if inter drops adriano, signs drogba... they got a strike force (next season) of Drogba (32) ibrahimovic (28) cruz (35) Aquafresca (22) Balotelli (19)

i think thats pretty balanced good group. but if i was an inter fan, (promptly after committing suicide) i'd pray from heaven inter signed a competition AM like diego...

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Milano84 said:
next year if inter drops adriano, signs drogba... they got a strike force (next season) of Drogba (32) ibrahimovic (28) cruz (35) Aquafresca (22) Balotelli (19)

i think thats pretty balanced good group. but if i was an inter fan, (promptly after committing suicide) i'd pray from heaven inter signed a competition AM like diego...
It hurts to see 2 great young talents wasted. :head:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Drogba and Diego will be Mourinho's targets for the summer, just wait and see. And then we can all go f... ourselves with Boriello, $heva, 45 year old Pippo and Favalli...

Milan14Legend

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Nesta
I think both Cruz and Favalli won't be there next season. Probably retired as their contracts expire at the end of this season, and both Inter and Milan haven't shown any desire to extend them till now.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
How old is Cruz? I'm pretty sure he would find a club. (I kinda rate and hate him because of the havoc he has caused in the derbies)

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
hmm :D

Kameni: I Could Not Take Any More

Kameni_socio_pasa_quieres_morir.jpg

After being criticised by a supporter in training, Espanyol's Carlos Kameni admitted that he should not have confronted his aggressor but explained that he could just not take any more.

Carlos Kameni has stated that he regrets confronting an Espanyol supporter during training this week, but explained that he did not make any threats as have been reported.

The Cameroonian goalkeeper has been condemned by the Blanc i Blau supporters' clubs for his actions after he grabbed David Arroyo by his shirt having been barracked from the sidelines.

With his contract due to expire in the summer at the Barcelona-based club, Kameni was allegedly told by the fan not to renew and he responded, but he is stunned by how much publicity the event has attracted.

"It has reached an unthinkable level," he told Espanyol's official website. "I completely regret what happened and I did not want to attack anyone or create any problems.

"What I can say is that it is very difficult to listen to certain comments when training. I tried to ignore it and I only wanted to show the man that I was annoyed and asked him to respect me."

Kameni admitted that he understood the fans' frustrations over news of an extension to his contract, but said that he was the first person to question himself.

"The first person to criticise me is myself," he continued. "I always demand the maximum from myself in training and in games.

"That is the main reason why I could not accept the comments being made and because of my personal situation and the team's position."

goal

Milan14Legend

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Nesta
First sight makes you think that he made a reference to his black skin. Spain is full of racists, and Espanyol's fans have always given him a hard time.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Newcastle winger Charles N'Zogbia has revealed his agent is in talks with Tottenham and Aston Villa but admitted his preferred destination would be Arsenal. (2122, Press Association)

Celtic keeper Artuc Boruc is likely to stay in Glasgow at least until the summer despite reports linking him with a move to either Atletico Madrid or Getafe in the January transfer window. (1505, BBC Sport)

Juventus are ahead of Inter Milan in the battle to sign Sampdoria's former Real Madrid striker Antonio Cassano. (1055, **********)

The agent of Barcelona midfielder Yaya Toure insists he has heard nothing from Manchester City about a potential bid.

He has also warned prospective suitors they may be wasting their time trying to tempt the Ivory Coast international away from the Nou Camp. (1042, Catalan radio station RKB)

Everton defender Joleon Lescott remains on the radar of Manchester City boss Mark Hughes. Hughes is growing impatient with Arsenal over their intentions for Kolo Toure and is ready to turn to Lescott if delays continue. (1018, The Times)

Manchester City are ready to make an offer for Juventus striker David Trezeguet, according to the Frenchman's agent. But he also insists the 31-year-old is "untransferable" and will stay with the Italian club. (1017, L'Equipe)

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
N'Zogbia? Would be nice at LB for Villa.
For all City's billions, there not even looking at good players.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
BBC Scotland is reporting that Lazio are interested in Kris Boyd of Rangers - hilarious :D

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thought he had gone to Birmingham? Or did that deal not go through?

They only offered him the same wage he's on at Mordor, and that wasn't enough to convince the ugly prick to crawl out of whatever Glasgow hovel he currently resides in.

"It's pure no worth it but, they dinnae even sell Buckfast in Birmingham mahn!"

Although I'm sure a historic, cultural city like Rome would appeal to Boyd. Or, more likely, a fanbase almost as right wing as Rangers'.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
ENGLAND/ MAN. CITY, Keen on Hamsik
08:39| Marco Gori | read 761
Source: **********

According to **********, the relations between Napoli and Slovak midfielder Marek Hamsik are getting worse, and the club could decide to yield him in front of a 30 million euros offer. Inter remain attentive, though General Manager Marco Branca has declared that his club admire the player but has no intention to track him, while Manchester City seem ready to swoop on the young talent.
---------------------------------------------

man i hope not, i was hoping to see him in a milan jersey 1 day. i like ideal of him, gourcuff and cigarini as the milan midfield of future....

btw does anyone else thing he has 1 of best headers coming out of midfield. Iunno i think he's pretty dynamic, even if he does have a stupid haircut

Damocles

Denis Law's Backheel
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Gattuso, Abbiati
http://www.setanta.com//uk/Articles/Football/2009/1/21/Prem-Diego-agent-on-Man-City/gnid-36448/

Diego is yet to receive an offer from Manchester City, but the playmaker would definitely study an approach from the Premier League side, his agent has declared.

Brazil international Diego, who is Robinho’s best friend, has been linked to a £24 million move to The City of Manchester Stadium.

But his agent, Leonardo Scheinkman, has rubbished the reports and declared he is yet to be approached by the sky blues.

The former Porto star is not thinking about leaving German giants Werder Bremen, as he is fully committed to the cause, according to his representative.

Twenty-three-year old Diego has scored 8 goals in 12 appearances this term and he is one of the most highly rated midfielders in the world.

Scheinkman told Bild: “For the moment it’s only speculation. There’s nothing official.

“Diego is under contract with Werder until 2011 and he is happy here and he wishes to complete his contract.

“In case an offer that is suitable for the club and for the player is made, we will study it and see what we can do.”

-----------------------------------

BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! :D

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
ENGLAND/ MAN. CITY, Keen on Hamsik
08:39| Marco Gori | read 761
Source: **********

According to **********, the relations between Napoli and Slovak midfielder Marek Hamsik are getting worse, and the club could decide to yield him in front of a 30 million euros offer. Inter remain attentive, though General Manager Marco Branca has declared that his club admire the player but has no intention to track him, while Manchester City seem ready to swoop on the young talent.
---------------------------------------------

man i hope not, i was hoping to see him in a milan jersey 1 day. i like ideal of him, gourcuff and cigarini as the milan midfield of future....

btw does anyone else thing he has 1 of best headers coming out of midfield. Iunno i think he's pretty dynamic, even if he does have a stupid haircut

afaik hamsik has never been linked to milan. last summer juve tried something but he said he was happy in napoli. it would be great to see him in milan, atm he's doing great.

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
http://www.setanta.com//uk/Articles/Football/2009/1/21/Prem-Diego-agent-on-Man-City/gnid-36448/

Diego is yet to receive an offer from Manchester City, but the playmaker would definitely study an approach from the Premier League side, his agent has declared.

Brazil international Diego, who is Robinho’s best friend, has been linked to a £24 million move to The City of Manchester Stadium.

But his agent, Leonardo Scheinkman, has rubbished the reports and declared he is yet to be approached by the sky blues.

The former Porto star is not thinking about leaving German giants Werder Bremen, as he is fully committed to the cause, according to his representative.

Twenty-three-year old Diego has scored 8 goals in 12 appearances this term and he is one of the most highly rated midfielders in the world.

Scheinkman told Bild: “For the moment it’s only speculation. There’s nothing official.

“Diego is under contract with Werder until 2011 and he is happy here and he wishes to complete his contract.

“In case an offer that is suitable for the club and for the player is made, we will study it and see what we can do.”

-----------------------------------

BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! :D
Sorry to burst ur bubble, but if any1s gona snap him up, its gona be Juve. Theyve bin linked with him for quiet a while now.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
afaik hamsik has never been linked to milan. last summer juve tried something but he said he was happy in napoli. it would be great to see him in milan, atm he's doing great.

agreed.... he's only 21... he's soo young and scores ALOT from midfield while still defending a bit.... he's what we want from that seedorf/gourcuff LM position that we havent got in a while

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
man city are gonna wreck the transfer market

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
They only offered him the same wage he's on at Mordor, and that wasn't enough to convince the ugly prick to crawl out of whatever Glasgow hovel he currently resides in.

hilarious:D:D:D:D

it's funny how everyone hates rangers (including me)

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
I was going through couple of sites, and saw the news of a Milan defender going on loan to Navaro.(Club in Serie C or somewhere).

I managed to get this information:
http://www.novaracalcio.net/news/articolo.php?id=759
NEWS: ufficializzato l'ARRIVAL
LEGACIES OF ELIA 23/01/2009
After a long drawbench Legates is
blue
The company Novara Calcio communicate to all blues fans to have the player affiliated ELIA TIED with the formula of the loan.

SHEET CALCIATORE
Date of Birth 03/01/1986
Place of birth Fidenza (Parma) - Italy
Height: 1.88 cm
Weight: 85 kg
Position: Defender
Nationality: Italian

CAREER CALCIATORE
As Monaco 2008-09
2007-08 Legnano
2006-07 Legnano
2005-06 Milan

google translation.

Then, I found this article in the Milan Official Website talking about the players we loaned out in 2008, he's mentioned:
MILANELLO - The operations concerning the products of Milan's youth system generate a lot of attention to the work of this very important sector of the club and give revenues for the Club. The young players coming from the youth teams of the Rossoneri populate half the Serie A, such as Ignazio Abate, Davide Di Gennaro and Alberto Paloschi. These talents will always be followed with great attention.

During this summer the following things happened:
- striker Alessandro Matri was bought entirely by Cagliari
- the midfielder Paolo Sammarco was bought entirely by Sampdoria
- the defender Lino Marzoratti was bought entirely by Empoli
- the defender/midfielder Luca Antonini was brought back and inserted in Milan's First Team
- winger Luca Antonelli was transferred in a co-ownership deal to Parma
- midfielder Ignazio Abate was was brought back by Milan and then given to Torino in a co-ownership deal
- striker Nicola Pozzi was bought entirely by Empoli
- defender Elia Legati was transferred to Monaco in a loan deal with the right to a purchase
- striker Willy Aubameyang transferred on loan to Digione
- playmaker Davide Di Gennaro transferred in a co-ownership deal to Genoa
- defender Davide Astori transferred to Cagliari in a co-ownership deal
- striker Alberto Paloschi transferred to Parma in a co-ownership deal

Other co-ownerships were resolved as follows (in upper case letters the teams who have taken over the player definitively):
Marco Borriello (MILAN/Genoa), Ceccarelli (MILAN/Inter), Graffiedi (Milan/TRIESTINA), Kalu (Milan/SAMP), Toma (Milan/INTER), Varaldi (MILAN/Inter), Vitofrancesco (Milan-CREMONESE).

http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=71394

I'm not quite 100% sure if he's still with us(as we are the ones who loaned him out, not Monaco), but thought I should mention it.

Anyways, i thought this would be the best place to post this.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
TRANSFER MARKET

ITALY/ INTER, Balotelli wants to leave
25 Jan| Marco Gori | read 562
Source: Gazzetta dello sport

The relationship between Inter forward Mario Balotelli and Jose Mourinho seem to be close to a definitive rupture. The Portuguese trainer has not picked the Under 21 international for the game against Sampdoria because he sees that the player is not training hard enough. The player seems demotivated and, after not being allowed to join Bologna a few days ago, he is now hoping to join West Ham (although the Hammers seem more interested in Brescia 20 year old Savio Nsereko.)

------------------

i hope moratti shows how stupid he is and gets rid of balotelli

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milano84 said:
i hope moratti shows how stupid he is and gets rid of balotelli

I never thought I'd take the side of Inert, but it's not a matter of Moratti being stupid. It's too easy to simply dismiss it as that. And before everyone starts salivating about how he should come over here, Balotelli, while very talented, comes across as awfully immature and thin-skinned. Not too long ago, he was idiotically airing out his dirty laundry last year by publicly denouncing his birth parents.

In addition, too many young players think that international football begins and ends with the EPL, and if Balotelli's desire to go to West Ham is to be believed, with so many other federations and teams at his disposal, it pretty much says that he's interested only in the fame and money of the league. But if he's going to get all hot and bothered over the coach criticizing him in the press (something that wasn't born yesterday) and not use it as a motivation to improve his game, then he won't last long in the sport at all.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i didnt say i want balotelli here, but it'd make me laugh if they let him go.....

he also never claimed he wanted to go to west ham....he just wants to play. west ham is simply being linked to everyone in italy cause zola is there coach and there team president is also italian.

jktl9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ahbonlahor, Gerrard, jaaskelainen, Henry, Fabregas, Anelka, Kaka, Torres
Tottenham sign Carlo Cudicini on a free transfer and also get Pascual Chimbonda

as Cudicini was loyal to chelsea hes been granted a no hassle transfer on a free now rather than in the summer

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Branislav Ivanovic Wants Fiorentina Move – Agent

The representative for Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic has met with Fiorentina director Pantaleo Corvino and has revealed that his client is keen to join the Viola.

Fiorentina have stepped up their pursuit of Chelsea central defender Branislav Ivanovic over the last few days and the Serb could complete his move to the Stadio Artemio Franchi outfit before the closure of the transfer window next week.

The 24-year-old has failed to settle in England since his high-profile move to the Blues in the summer of 2008 and is reportedly desperate to secure a transfer to Serie A this month.

“I have met with [Fiorentina director of sport Pantaleo] Corvino today and we will meet again as soon as possible,” Ivanovic’s agent, Vlado Borozan, told Tuttomercatoweb.

“We are negotiating terms to take Ivanovic to Florence; the lad wants to play for Fiorentina and the club have showed they want the same thing.

“We are working on it, but it is not yet a done deal. The player was close to Milan last summer, but nothing happened in the end. He has played at right-back for several years but has been employed at the centre of the back-line over the past two seasons.”

The Gigliati could throw in the deal midfielder Manuel Da Costa, who has struggled to make an impact in Tuscany and has made only a single appearance since moving to Italy last January.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
27/01/2009 18:36
Hamsik Has A Contract With Napoli - De Laurentiis
Napoli's president has declared for the umpteenth time his intention to hang on to rising star Marek Hamsik...

* »Comments (5)
* Print This Story
* Send To A Friend
* Contact Us

Hamsik Has A Contract With Napoli - De Laurentiis
galleria zoom

Marek Hamsik's performances at Napoli in the past two seasons have made him the subject of plenty of transfer speculation. The player has been linked with big-money moves to the likes of Juventus, Inter, and Real Madrid over the past year.

However, Napoli have always announced their desire to hold onto the Slovakian talent and president Aurelio De Laurentiis repeated that claim again on Tuesday.

"His agent says he will only remain if we qualify for the Champions League? He is the agent, I am the president. There is a contract and he must comply with it or there will be trouble. With De Laurentiis contracts are honoured to the letter," he raged in an interview with Guerin Sportivo.

De Laurentiis also spoke about other possibilities for the club in the transfer market: "As I've said before, at the end of the season a midfielder and a striker will arrive."

21-year-old Hamsik is still serving a suspension and will not be available for coach Edy Reja tomorrow, when Fiorentina host Napoli in Serie A action.

----------------------

1 GIANT reason to root against napoli. I dont care if we lose gourcuff or flamini.... if we can attain him, he's twice the talent of both of them combined

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
personally i think gourcuff and hamsik have about the same potential both could be amazing but need a manager to get the best out of them

Schedule