• Other

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
just kicked off in Germany and Germany just went up on Canada.

crowd of 75,000 at the Olympic stadium in Berlin

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
just kicked off in Germany and Germany just went up on Canada.

crowd of 75,000 at the Olympic stadium in Berlin

Any streams?Also are they hot?If not im not watching :D

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Any streams?Also are they hot?If not im not watching :D

haha some of them are some of them arent. Its on ESPN in the US, I dont know what the deal with international ESPN.

The US team has my new celeb crush Alex Morgan
alex-morgan.jpg

the level of play in the women's game has gone up a lot in the past decade, it isnt as fast paced but I think it is still very enjoyable to watch

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Germany wins 2-1
France won earlier 1-0

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
seriously? women's football thread :lol:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^ sexists

the quality of the women's game is pretty high now. its not the same as the men's game, but it is entertaining and a lot of the players have a lot of talent

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
bonera's skills would be ballon d'or level in women football, ive seen a few games and they're horrible.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
seriously? women's football thread :lol:

+20000

^ sexists

Yes, what's the problem?

the quality of the women's game is pretty high now. its not the same as the men's game, but it is entertaining and a lot of the players have a lot of talent

The quality of women's football is pure shit. And if you think different, your level of football knowledge is pretty low to.

"pretty high"? "entertaining"? "a lot of talent"?

Seriously????

Pick any women NT you want, they would get their asses kicked (big time) by a semi-good team of 16-17 year old boys.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
semi good 16-17? the women world champs would get their ass beat by the teens playing in my neighborhood :lol:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
I watched a bit of the last womens tournament and they're dog shit.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
+20000

Yes, what's the problem?

The quality of women's football is pure shit. And if you think different, your level of football knowledge is pretty low to.

"pretty high"? "entertaining"? "a lot of talent"?

Seriously????

Pick any women NT you want, they would get their asses kicked (big time) by a semi-good team of 16-17 year old boys.

then Primavera or any young teams must be total shit then too because they would get their ass kicked by pro men. and semi good 16-17 year olds would not win against pro women's team. they do have very good technique and are great athletes as far as women go. look at pro women sprinters. their times are often better than almost all men's high school runners and are better than a lot of college age sprinters too

when women are playing together they are playing against players with similar levels of athletic talent, so it doesnt mater that they arent as fast or strong as men. and honestly, some of the women can finish better and kick the ball harder than Robinho can and i'm not exagerating.

also the women dive a ton less then the men do, which leads to the game being more free flowing, and the have good skill and are good passers

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Offensive, high-skilled and free-flowing football or open games is problably what people here call quality football. It's not the case with me though. Usually I prefer intense games with high levels of tension, tactical chess and lot's of fight and grit, even if it's defensive and scoreless. That's why I love finals and Cups, big games and big teams dueling.

This is also why I don't like women's football. Looks so uncompetitive... Though I think the technical level seems to be improving (the GK's still sucks), there's no way I'll sit in front of TV to watch it.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
semi good 16-17? the women world champs would get their ass beat by the teens playing in my neighborhood :lol:

they stop jerking their camels off long enough to play in your neighborhood? good for them

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Spartan, if we continue this discussion I'm going to start insulting you. So, lets leave it at that shall we? :D

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Offensive, high-skilled and free-flowing football or open games is problably what people here call quality football. It's not the case with me though. Usually I prefer intense games with high levels of tension, tactical chess and lot's of fight and grit, even if it's defensive and scoreless. That's why I love finals and Cups, big games and big teams dueling.

+10000000000000000000000000000

I feel exactly the same!

(even though offensive, high-skilled blah blah blah can be fun some times)

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
removed

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
:lol:

keep going, you amuse me :lol:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
camel's playing football >>>>> women.

I heard one commentator say: Women's football is like a horse race with cows :lol:

@ spartan, a semi-good 17 year old team with boys WOULD crush any women's NT. It has happened, can't bother to find a source though. You're to ridiculous to argue with. Poor Robinho.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I heard one commentator say: Women's football is like a horse race with cows :lol:

@ spartan, a semi-good 17 year old team with boys WOULD crush any women's NT. It has happened, can't bother to find a source though. You're to ridiculous to argue with. Poor Robinho.

I bet you anything spartan is a female, theres noway a man would get so butt hurt about our comments :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
theres noway he/she will get banned, the way it is in this forum :lol:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If this doesn't warrant for a ban, I don't know what does. You're acting like a little cunt spartan.

so being all kinds of sexist is fine but that is crossing a line? I dont see how showing support for women's football makes me a little cunt... and if Sage didnt get banned for posting pro Bin Laden shit I shouldnt for this.

I will back off though

Last edited:

OneUnited

Reaction score
Women's football is like trying to wire a plug whilst wearing oven mitts. It just doesn't work.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
so being all kinds of sexist is fine but that is crossing a line? and if Sage didnt get banned for posting pro Bin Laden shit I shouldnt for this.

I will back off though

So saying that women football suck is sexist? hmmm, strange. No one is saying that women shouldn't play football - that would be sexist.

And there's a big difference between posting pro bin laden shit and calling all arab women suicide bombers you idiot.

Schedule