AC Milan Dream Signings

Dream Signing for Summer 2012?

• Total voters

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
In CM/FM Roma dont let Chivu for less than 25M :D

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
MaGasTeR said:
In CM/FM Roma dont let Chivu for less than 25M :D

No, I got a friend that plays CM and he showed me he got half of Chivu with 8M euro. And when they bid for the other half, he bid 70k and Roma bid 0 so he got him for 8,07M euro in total. :D

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Does someone think Oddo is a good RB ? Do you think he is useful for Milan ?

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
r3dman said:
No, I got a friend that plays CM and he showed me he got half of Chivu with 8M euro. And when they bid for the other half, he bid 70k and Roma bid 0 so he got him for 8,07M euro in total. :D
:eek: Maybe over the years, but at first, in 2006, Roma doesnt accept a offer less than 25M

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yuchen Li said:
He's f*ckin' great as a RB mate :) but he's already 29 years old :(

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
Yuchen Li said:
hmz...he is good ,but old yet.I prefer 2 young deffenders and maybe my dream will come true...chivu and sao paolo's player

Kaka_22

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Sheva, Nesta
Hmm, let's see....I really wanna see Ronaldinho play in the San Siro donning the Rossoneri outfit...I know that it is not gonna be possible and it may just be a dream but I can't help it, he's really the best player that I've ever seen, a truly magnificent player and if Napoli, in their heyday, could bought the legendary Maradona, why not Milan then??!!.....and he's just won the World Player of the Year award yesterday!!! OMG!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh ya, Lugano and Chivu...hope they'll be coming in January.... and yes Torres too albeit in the future.... :D :D :D , and Messi too..that guy simply amazed me with his run, just imagine Kaka and Messi engineering Milan's attack. Milan's gonna scare the shit out of Juve's defence, and any other club for that matter.......and nobody can stop us and we'll win the CL every yaer until we surpassed Real's nine time record :D :D :D :D :D

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Gattuso, Sheva
Dream signings?

The dream signigs will be of course:

Ronaldinho
John Terry
Fabregas
Buffon

And now something more realistic:

Goalkeepers:
Marco Amelia
Igor Akinfeev

Into the defence:
Martin Skrtel (Zenith Peterburg)
Daniele Bonera
Christian Chivu

Midfielders:
Joaquin

Attack:
Luca Toni (maybe)

But the first thing Milan have to do is to make some signings into defence. I think Skrtel could be very interesting. He`s young (still only 20), physically strong (191cm), very quick and have good positioning. I saw him in some matches (especially against Spain) and he looks good.

What do you think?

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
Il Grande Sheva said:
The dream signigs will be of course:

Ronaldinho
John Terry
Fabregas
Buffon

And now something more realistic:

Goalkeepers:
Marco Amelia
Igor Akinfeev

Into the defence:
Martin Skrtel (Zenith Peterburg)
Daniele Bonera
Christian Chivu

Midfielders:
Joaquin

Attack:
Luca Toni (maybe)

But the first thing Milan have to do is to make some signings into defence. I think Skrtel could be very interesting. He`s young (still only 20), physically strong (191cm), very quick and have good positioning. I saw him in some matches (especially against Spain) and he looks good.

What do you think?
hmz from this players i think that only 2 can come in Milan
Daniele Bonera
Christian Chivu

-----
Joaquin(He will go to England i am sure,cause i real every day for new offerts for him)
Ronaldinho(He is very good player,but it will happende the same like Ronaldo and Rivaldo when tey came in Italy)
John Terry(Amazing deffender,but it will never happened i am sure,because Roman has a lot of money and he will now sell his best deffender)
Fabregas(hmz who is this guy??)
Buffon(He was in ACM and i am sure that he will never come back)
Marco Amelia(He is not good enough)
Igor Akinfeev(He is not good enough too)
Luca Toni (Great talant,but he need 1 or 2 years in Fio and then maybe will be time for big club)

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
the dream signing for now would be Chivu or maybe Gallas.

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
pipa said:
the dream signing for now would be Chivu or maybe Gallas.
Gallas?! Nevah evah!!!

Reaction score
Fav. Players
NeSTa_86 said:
hmz from this players i think that only 2 can come in Milan
Daniele Bonera
Christian Chivu

-----
Joaquin(He will go to England i am sure,cause i real every day for new offerts for him)
Ronaldinho(He is very good player,but it will happende the same like Ronaldo and Rivaldo when tey came in Italy)
John Terry(Amazing deffender,but it will never happened i am sure,because Roman has a lot of money and he will now sell his best deffender)
Fabregas(hmz who is this guy??)
Buffon(He was in ACM and i am sure that he will never come back)
Marco Amelia(He is not good enough)
Igor Akinfeev(He is not good enough too)
Luca Toni (Great talant,but he need 1 or 2 years in Fio and then maybe will be time for big club)

I don`t think so...

Joaquin knows that in england he will be lost..he isn`t player for league like in england or germany..only spanish or italian..
Luca toni will be like Inzaghi after 2 years..old man with some good things done in past...
Marco Amelia is a good goalkeeper. You can`t say about Livorno`s goalkeeper that he isn`t good..because with the defence he has in front of his net, you can`t be the best..but he has great reflexes..good one on ones...i thing he could be in big team
John Terry...yes i think also that he will never leave chelsea..but what have i to write like dream signing??? :)

And you didn`t give me replay on Martin Skrtel from Zenith peterburg...I think you don`t know who is this guy...am I right?

And maybe really Diego Lugano from San Paolo will be good :) I saw him once in sao paulo`s shirt and he has done his work...

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yuchen Li said:

Maybe he`s good, but i don`t thing that buy only "old" players is a good strategy...i think that it`s good solution but only for 2-3 years

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
i wake up every morning and check a few milan websites hoping to see that, as i dreamed, we signed a defender, or 2.

so, in fact, that is my dream signing, and i know it is a dream because i wake up every morning to see ancelotti say something even dumber than he has before. :head:

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Bonera?

Why wouldn't Galliani try to sign Bonera?I'm sure he's available and he's young and would help fill holes in our defence since he can be either central or right sided.Would most of you out there tend to agree with what I'm saying or am I missing something??

Godfather

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I hope Galliani buys Bonera, as well as Barzagli and Chivu. Stam, Costacurta and Cafu are leaving at the end of the season.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
One of the best RD in Serie A, young, very good, cheap, best option ... hope we'll purchase him.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
is great Player

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
If we open thread for every player we want in Milan without source , than it will be chaos :) .. I will merge this thread to AC Milan dream signing .

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
If we don't have good side defenders, our central defenders will have large stress.
We need to buy 2 side defenders !

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
"If we don't have good side defenders, our central defenders will have large stress.
We need to buy 2 side defenders !"

Bonera can play RB or CB.

I'd love to also see Van der Vaart here in the next year or two.He and Kaka running around together,maybe he is ready made to take Seedorf's position.I think Van der Vaart is only 22 as well great attack on the ball would compliment Kaka and take pressure from him as well.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
acdc81 said:
probably yes but i think it's a bad move.

maldini has so far been our best defender this season but it is obvious that his body can't follow his will like in the years before. his knees won't get better next year. i think a player like maldini should retire from his active football when everyone else want's him to carry on. i don't wan't him to repeate the same mistake baresi made. he should step down when he can still play his best calcio.

besides our captain has nothing to gain by playing one more season. even if we win the cl and the scudetto it won't make him a greater player because he already is the greatest defender the game has seen.
but what a tradgedy it will be when he retires... galliani might have to open milan's pocket book!!! dont worry, he wont buy one of our dream players.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Yuchen Li said:
I am sorry, my friend. My name is Yuchen Li, I am a Chinese. My private information shows I am Canadian because i am immigrant. I don't like Ice Hockey although it is very popular in Canada. By the way, I come Canada only 4 months so my English is poor and I always make mistakes, please forgive me , thank you.
off topic, but your english gets better all the time yuchen li. keep it up.:D

ACMRULE!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, Maldini, Sheva
There are many players who interest me for Milan.
But I thought of a team which would look great...
--------------------Dida------------------------

---Gallas-------Nesta----Maldini--------Jankulovski

---Kaka--------Pirlo-----Gerrard--------Seedorf--

---------Gilardino-------------Sheva--------------

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACMRULE! said:
---Kaka--------Pirlo-----Gerrard--------Seedorf--
Pirlo + Gerrard ????:eek: Very perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!! Dose Liverpool will sell their great captain:D . I hope he can come to Milan.;)

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
Yuchen Li said:
Pirlo + Gerrard ????:eek: Very perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!! Dose Liverpool will sell their great captain:D . I hope he can come to Milan.;)
I'd die if that pagen came to Milan :head:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roksana said:
I'd die if that pagen came to Milan :head:
Why ??? I think need a tall DM. I had never seen how wonderful Rijakaard had played in Milan. But i hope we will have a DM like Rijakaard. :tongue:

Schedule