AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
This is what happens when you don't know how to iron a badge...

http://moby.to/p9nspf

I'm so sad... I can't be more stupid! What hurt me the most is that one was the jersey I was using at Barcelona's match and I don't have a single penny to get another one...

wtf that sucks how did it even happen?

also whats up with people buying fakes? Support the club :o

unless you cant actually afford one then I guess having a fake is better than none

av1hs89

Passive Fanatic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Nesta, Rino, Sheva, Kaka, SuperPippo, T. Silva, Cassano
wtf that sucks how did it even happen?

also whats up with people buying fakes? Support the club :o

unless you cant actually afford one
then I guess having a fake is better than none

bingo! 75 euro is no small collection of change

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, SuperPippo, Shevchenko

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini
I have the legit home shirt, however this years 3rd and this years away which is a few pages back that I posted, are fake but I am very happy with how they look, they look good enough to me, and the majority of people out there wouldnt be able to tell the difference from the orignal

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan Away Jersey 2011/12
Badge: Scudetto
Badge: UCL
Badge: Honour 7
Number: 14
Name: A.ABDULLE

USD 142.9000

Altogether USD 158.30

Make that Aussie 164. something... 0.96 conversion rate

mum and dad think im mental. wasting money. they dont understand :o

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
Just got the other jersey i ordered through Ebay in the mail. Third Pato, but it only came with the TIM Serie A patch, no scudetto or cl patches. Should I buy a scudetto badge, and try to iron it on, or is it too risky?

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
get it done at a shop

I live in the US, and i really doubt there are any shops that do that near me. (There aren't even any shops that sell Milan jerseys where i live :fp:)

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
Just got the other jersey i ordered through Ebay in the mail. Third Pato, but it only came with the TIM Serie A patch, no scudetto or cl patches. Should I buy a scudetto badge, and try to iron it on, or is it too risky?

quite a few pages back I ironed my badge on. Came out fine a little uneven on one side not really noticeable tho. TBH its not that hard to do. Make sure you put something thing between the iron and your top I used a pillow case ending up burning the pillow case a bit but the jersey was fine

Edit: http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=1038720&postcount=3122

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I have the legit home shirt, however this years 3rd and this years away which is a few pages back that I posted, are fake but I am very happy with how they look, they look good enough to me, and the majority of people out there wouldnt be able to tell the difference from the orignal

I am of the same opinion with my new kits too.
Although i did get the real version of the home jersey too.

achtungbaby

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, de Sciglio, Montolivo
maybe you can email AC Milan store to ask if they would sell you the patches separately?

If you were talking to me, thanks for the advice. Having considered it, since I'll be only buying the one jersey, I want it to be neutral between the Serie A and the Champions' League. The original fake I got from eBay came with the Serie A patch attached. Glad I'm sending that back. However, will email Milan Store about the BOH7 patch.

Really can't understand why people would knowingly buy a fake. Firstly, you're not supporting the club. Also, can you ever really be sure who the money is going to, especially in these days of basically anonymous internet transactions? Most of all, when looking around for my new jersey I didn't find any great difference in price between the supposed 'good' fakes and the real replica jerseys. I know not everyone has the same financial cirumstances but surely you want the real jersey, no? People like us have to keep supporting our clubs in order for them to keep up competing with the Real Madrid, Manchester City, Chelsea and now Paris Saint Germain.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
If you were talking to me, thanks for the advice. Having considered it, since I'll be only buying the one jersey, I want it to be neutral between the Serie A and the Champions' League. The original fake I got from eBay came with the Serie A patch attached. Glad I'm sending that back. However, will email Milan Store about the BOH7 patch.

Really can't understand why people would knowingly buy a fake. Firstly, you're not supporting the club. Also, can you ever really be sure who the money is going to, especially in these days of basically anonymous internet transactions? Most of all, when looking around for my new jersey I didn't find any great difference in price between the supposed 'good' fakes and the real replica jerseys. I know not everyone has the same financial cirumstances but surely you want the real jersey, no? People like us have to keep supporting our clubs in order for them to keep up competing with the Real Madrid, Manchester City, Chelsea and now Paris Saint Germain.

I was not aware the ones i ordered were fakes, however they still look nice.

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score

good luck! Milan Store once told me they do sell namesets separately, just email them! but I'm not sure about patches.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
I want one of those Milan suits that Allegri wears :o

I think those are D&G suits. D&G sponsors Milan and players get suits from them and they make commercials for D&G. Sometimes I see a badge on the suits from the players. That badge is on Allegri's suit. So it's probably a D&G suit, so get ready to pay some big bucks.:lol:

BetaMaestro

Primavera
Reaction score
I think those are D&G suits. D&G sponsors Milan and players get suits from them and they make commercials for D&G. Sometimes I see a badge on the suits from the players. That badge is on Allegri's suit. So it's probably a D&G suit, so get ready to pay some big bucks.:lol:

That's true, I don't even know where I'd wear the thing!

Maybe if Milan hires me..:D
Are they hiring American Businessmen?!

achtungbaby

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
good luck! Milan Store once told me they do sell namesets separately, just email them! but I'm not sure about patches.

I emailed the Milan Store almost 24 hours ago but have had no reply yet. Pretty poor for an online store. Anyone know if they are based out of the San Siro Store? Last night's game may explain the slowness somehow.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, SuperPippo, Shevchenko
i've emailed them various times concerning different orders i've placed with them over the years. i have yet to receive an email in response.
this year i placed an order in july... it's now the end of september and haven't gotten a reply. they have great products, but the worst customer service in the world.
if you want to get in touch with them, you have to call and if you don't speak italian, be prepared to be treated very poorly or not served at all.

in my experience, NO store will sell you patches without having purchased the jersey. when I was in Milan last year, the Milan Store would not give me the patch, no matter how hard i tried.

I emailed the Milan Store almost 24 hours ago but have had no reply yet. Pretty poor for an online store. Anyone know if they are based out of the San Siro Store? Last night's game may explain the slowness somehow.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
:( i keed i keed... what are you gonna put on it?

Scudetto badge OFC

maybe a player name, but I want this one to last for ages so probs not

Cl Badge maybe

IDk im yet to take a proper look in the Milan store

achtungbaby

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i've emailed them various times concerning different orders i've placed with them over the years. i have yet to receive an email in response.
this year i placed an order in july... it's now the end of september and haven't gotten a reply. they have great products, but the worst customer service in the world.
if you want to get in touch with them, you have to call and if you don't speak italian, be prepared to be treated very poorly or not served at all.

in my experience, NO store will sell you patches without having purchased the jersey. when I was in Milan last year, the Milan Store would not give me the patch, no matter how hard i tried.

Thanks. Thinking I'll leave the BOH7 patch. It would be 5 euros (that is price of patch with jersey) plus shipping which could end up being 20 euros or something. 25 euros is too much for a patch no matter how much we love our team. In fact, it would likely be more if I could buy it seperately. There is one apparently genuine one for £22.99 on eBay but that's just ridiculous. I wonder if I had translated the email into Italian, would I have gotten quicker service? Did say 'Grazie mille' at the end of my message though.

Last edited:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
FAR OUT... its shipping now. from hong kong to sydney via DHL

ivve bought from the milan store before, but i cant remember how long it took. i made an order on a monday the first time, whilst second time round i made an order hourse before Milan-Viktoria PLzen (EArly THursday MOrning)

Last edited:

Rossonero

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaka, El Shaarawy
I NEED that Champions jacket! Why is it not available?

Also does anyone else have problems activating the acmilan.com store discount for Cuore Rossonero? It won't accept my number...

achtungbaby

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Just got my jersey today. Looks sweet. Just Scudetto patch on it. Paid £46.49/$73/€54 for it. Is that good?

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
my kit has been forwarded to delivery

and acthungbaby... yes, its good, but i paid 144, for cl patches (no respect, that shit is expensive) and double ddigit printing and name

Schedule